Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok you others can stop shaking, I‘m not calling out another person for now. Interact with each other, it‘s the players that make the game, not the other way around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not even death will do us apart gry
Aw hell no
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Taku is a bit quiet considering he's online... And DD not as loud as the usual considering he's also online.

There were two posts from two other people that stood out for me but I'll leave that for tomorrow before I vote, so I can see how those two work till then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok maybe too hasty about DD.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Taku is a bit quiet considering he's online... And DD not as loud as the usual considering he's also online.

There were two posts from two other people that stood out for me but I'll leave that for tomorrow before I vote, so I can see how those two work till then.
--- Double Post Merged, 2 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 3 minutes ago ---
Ok maybe too hasty about DD.
Well yeah... I have nothing to talk about tbh.
I keep checking the thread in the background though, i don't want to come back to the thread with 10+ pages of missing discussion.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well yeah... I have nothing to talk about tbh.
I keep checking the thread in the background though, i don't want to come back to the thread with 10+ pages of missing discussion.
You could say something about your role.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
If you guys have nothing to do, go send the second question for our interview game. You know who you are :arf :handgun
So when is the deadline exactly? (I already know I'm going to be late with this lmao)

Also, for some input in this game - my role is active.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
So when is the deadline exactly? (I already know I'm going to be late with this lmao)

Also, for some input in this game - my role is active.
5.30 pm (CET)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why does Moriarty look so much cooler than Sherlock? The designs should have been swapped. Sherlock looks like Cu's brother.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Everyone got spoiled af by mechanics. Disgusting.

@Demonspeed are you scum again?
@lakhan220 you were scum in the only game you played iirc. Aren‘t you being a bit too similar to your old self?
Most probs yes. Don't remember tbh at this point . Exactly, was new back then and even now lacking contents other than for spam. Also, fate is not a franchise i have followed, so am trying to go through characters wikias to get some rough idea of things as well as related roles.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If only we could all Transfer to Demonspeed like good ol' days...

While u guys thinking there so many TPs, I think it's probably more likely there three mafia teams and one TP?
Reasoning? Why 3 mafias instead of TPs? Iirc the three mafias thing was an experiment for Umineko game alone.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Btw people not knowing what to talk about cause no mechanics shows the peak of corruption.

At this rate we are going to end up lynching Zasz again smh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Did you say anything about your role Lambu?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top