Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I didn't mean you. You always seemd too kawaii to hold a grudge in these games. Either way it's still entertaining.



As someone who had the vanilla townie once. vietnam flashback It sucks because if you do it step by step like usual you would claim passive and then when you reveal you get PAGES of discussions wether not having a role is passive or not. Coming out first post sure is bold and if I was a Det I might take a look at it. Especially since he might be a traitor not knowing it.
I think if u ever have vanilla townie, it's best to hold out that claim as long as possible, at least that's what I did when I had it in claymore game (still don't know to this day if I was sleeper or really vanilla, @Copy Panda when will you post the role and action )
That's why it's really weird how he come out first post
As for the det investigating him, I think it could be a waste as he also could be death miller or miller, and if he is sleeper he could appear townie to det, before he got recruited
In the end, that was a really bad move for him to say he vanilla... but why first post ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Surprisingly only 2 pages to check.

Now he doesn't want to talk...lame role...blah blah blah....
Most full of crap sentence I‘ve seen . Was among top posters when I went to bed if not the most, now I read this. Aight.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i love how greg joined on my meme gry vote. Whenever people try to color my decisions as logical its always suspicious, another name to the list added yuppie. Witch hunting next DP
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Speaking of Takuan why his chibi pic, on the lynch candidates, is the only one that isn't cute? The host discrimination is real. Lol
I'm waiting for my super kawaii chibi Florence btw.

@Gajeel you have been too quiet.
@Kato756 as well.
@BD_Beno

And a few more.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Uh for D1 I think a Seraph lynch is a mistake, for now I think he's townie. Hopefully he's Jesus cause of the holiday, I just heavily dislike his reveal cause we gain nothing from it, imo, and he'll likely lure mafia and could still be a Sleeper... Not worth the risk of claiming it now as a townie, a Jesus would do just fine if hidden.
But I think he's townie 'cause if he's mafia or TP, that's just some terrible play that would result in his death, since another mafia party could target him (there would be no need for a lynch anyway). Unless he's mafia in a big party and is confident they're the sole one, since TP wouldn't target him for his claim alone.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Seraph‘s vanilla claim is a bad claim no matter what he is. If he‘s telling the truth he‘s just making problems for himself later if he‘s not lynched(a likely Sleeper), and if he‘s lying it‘s not gonna get him far with the Sleeper possibility over people‘s heads. Eventually a missing kill will be blamed on Seraph and he‘ll be lynched. So no idea what he‘s doing.

However so far I‘d rather !votekill James Rye I really didn‘t like him pointing extra at the active claim. He did similar things before to try and manipulate the other mafia team into killing that person while his mafia team kills someone else.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
farf will now say he is a bomb and failed to bait correctly
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Uh for D1 I think a Seraph lynch is a mistake, for now I think he's townie. Hopefully he's Jesus cause of the holiday, I just heavily dislike his reveal cause we gain nothing from it, imo, and he'll likely lure mafia and could still be a Sleeper... Not worth the risk of claiming it now as a townie, a Jesus would do just fine if hidden.
But I think he's townie 'cause if he's mafia or TP, that's just some terrible play that would result in his death, since another mafia party could target him (there would be no need for a lynch anyway). Unless he's mafia in a big party and is confident they're the sole one, since TP wouldn't target him for his claim alone.
He‘s not exactly known to never make bad plays, could also be the idea they‘d go for kills on more important roles and ignore him. Not like you need a Sleeper right away, their numbers should be decent enough.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
a mistake unlike Knightmare right?
Lmao you were both mafia. I think you wanted more a townie dead with him than being confident on D2 he was mafia from another party. Or was it from yours and hence you knew it? Missed the end of the game.

He‘s not exactly known to never make bad plays, could also be the idea they‘d go for kills on more important roles and ignore him. Not like you need a Sleeper right away, their numbers should be decent enough.
Yeah, and I initially thought the same about Knight last game, since we're on topic. Considering he could still be town, imo it's a bit lazy to just settle on a possible Sleeper in this Day. I mean, not awful, if he's Sleeper, at least for sure he won't be recruited tonight, and if he's Jesus, we just wasted a lynch but he'll be back (also don't think he's vanilla in a pure game), but meh you get it.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hmmm, vanilla townie in such a huge game? It would be more likely a sleeper/miller...

Probably to confuse about the numbers if they flip mafia or get recruited. But I also think mafia must start with a decent number of people, we will need to wait for results of N1 tho. Last game there were not enough deaths because someone got recruited N1.

Also, aren’t there other people who barely appeared here? I will still reread through everything.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But also his claim make it so he gonna get lynched eventually, doubt scum will waste a kill on someone that have a high chance of being lynched
I rather get rid of him now then later when there the possible of other scum rising, but I also do think he townie for now...
If there no better lynch target, I'm going to vote for him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lmao you were both mafia. I think you wanted more a townie dead with him than being confident on D2 he was mafia from another party. Or was it from yours and hence you knew it? Missed the end of the game.


Yeah, and I initially thought the same about Knight last game, since we're on topic. Considering he could still be town, imo it's a bit lazy to just settle on a possible Sleeper in this Day. I mean, not awful, if he's Sleeper, at least for sure he won't be recruited tonight, and if he's Jesus, we just wasted a lynch but he'll be back (also don't think he's vanilla in a pure game), but meh you get it.
Doesn't jesus know he jesus ???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top