Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why would a Jesus fake claim a vanilla townie? Just to surprise people even more when he comes back? Could also claim an actually good role and tank a nightkill. Not sure why you bring up Jesus Farf.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Lmao you were both mafia. I think you wanted more a townie dead with him than being confident on D2 he was mafia from another party. Or was it from yours and hence you knew it? Missed the end of the game.
No i wanted opposite party to die, he was def not a town and i should have baited town with ur proposal to vote last :notlikethis
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Benomaru is playing pretty much the same as his last game as mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Doesn't jesus know he jesus ???
No idea anymore, tbh. Might be mistaking it with dying as common townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No i wanted opposite party to die, he was def not a town and i should have baited town with ur proposal to vote last :notlikethis
You should, pussy @.@
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah so you just mistook the role, great ‘-‘

So how do your thoughts change now that that‘s out of the way?
Not muuuch 'cause of what Bia said as well, millers. As I said, for D1, I think it's a bit of a lazy lynch ('cause he's likely still townie since I don't think he lied and there are chances he'd just be a townie anyway) but not awful. I get sayings like Asako, tho, for her vote later, but my opinion remains. I'll likely go for someone else.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
gambler ka
That‘d be a fun one.


Not muuuch 'cause of what Bia said as well, millers. As I said, for D1, I think it's a bit of a lazy lynch ('cause he's likely still townie since I don't think he lied and there are chances he'd just be a townie anyway) but not awful. I get sayings like Asako, tho, for her vote later, but my opinion remains. I'll likely go for someone else.
I agree, but he‘s not done neither us nor himself any favors with this. Eventually we‘ll either overlook him for many phases or get bothered by it constantly being on people‘s minds. I don‘t mind it being ignored for the time being, but he‘s not really playing like a vanilla townie imo.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Not muuuch 'cause of what Bia said as well, millers. As I said, for D1, I think it's a bit of a lazy lynch ('cause he's likely still townie since I don't think he lied and there are chances he'd just be a townie anyway) but not awful. I get sayings like Asako, tho, for her vote later, but my opinion remains. I'll likely go for someone else.
I am also not a fan of lynching like this, but I had to talk about it so we pay attention to N1 deaths.

I am rereading some pages, will organize my thoughts on people later.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lmao I don't expect people to follow me on this after the Knight thing - even if that was the intention which I don't have since there's no way of us to know what he is - but you know how I am, defo wouldn't lynch him today and later on I'd let the doubt affect me, yup. I won't even be loud on this matter.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here's the updated recap so far, please as usual, feel free to tell me if theres some missing hints or some mistakes !





NB :
Because our customers' confort matters and because we want them to enjoy their game at the fullest, Erin' company has decided to add the post number with each hint and to add the countdown at the end of this message ! We will add to some new ft, like votes patterns in our next update and maybe a couple of surprises, please enjoy our game !

Erin'co customer service
Contact us at [email protected]


- goodboy_lawlett
- Farfalla-> doesn't recall having this role but it's common to see it in games #65
- GrySun-> Said role is not that much of a loss for us if they kill him. #39
-Demonspeed - never had the role before #105
- Gajeel , Master of Ozymandis
- Takuan -> his role is passive #152
- BD_Beno
- Asako
- Raven
- Seraph -> Said hes vanilla townie #187
- Brandish
- SirSamuel016
- Kato756
- SonOfDaws -> said his role is trash , #63
- Erinyes -> almost certain she never had it before #143
- desin24
- MarmaladeSky ->her role is active #132
- Juviii
- James Rye -> said his role is a huge irony considering last game. #40c a role more like a confirmed Samurai. he said It's a cool protector one #93
- gnut -> he has an old role and had it many times before #195
- Vandred
- Lady pompom -> never had the role before, but had something similar #175
- Zasz -> said his role is lame and passive. First time Ihegot it, and last time he hope #204
- Belserion
- digitaldude -> got the role before #59/#98
- Gryffindor
- Lambu
- shinobi
- lakhan220




Votes patterns
Day 1


Day 2


Day 3



Nights Actions
N1

N2

N3



Countdown Day 1


Have fun !


 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I rather lynch a vanilla that could bother me for the rest of the game and doubt him than any townie.
Doubt someone better for a lynch could appear day 1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top