Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Vote kill Juviii for now.

Said nothing about herself but seems to be following the game very closely. She even told Erin that Lambu had hinted.
Never revealed anything on D1, ever. I am following the game, yes.

I kinda appreciated that vote cause I could see chibi Florence :XD
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion Were you planning to comment on anything other than the Story Bits earlier? You're awfully quiet considering what has been going on.
No. I'm pretty much done with day 1. Will just vote in a few mins.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm gonna vote Bel for now. She's been online for a while, like 20 min'ish and is prolly trying to catch up but I gotta drive and work soon (office shit to solve today) and wanna leave my vote alrdy, won't wait anymore. Y'day she followed my argument with Seraph and left it like that and also initially replied to me and Lambu but also dropped it after a moment, dunno if she's busy or somewhat hiding.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jesus, like Satan lmao.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Vandred too, situational comments but nothing constructive unlike when he's town.

@Asako any thoughts on people other than Sera? Do you wish to say anything about youself? Same question to @Juviii
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
No. I'm pretty much done with day 1. Will just vote in a few mins.
You're not doing yourself much of a favor here,considering there are suspicions out about you. Did you draw the short straw and have to play as Mafia from the start this time or are you just annoyed? The "tone" of your response seems to imply either of those things.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
On the contrary, the later the more likely he's recruited if he's a Sleeper.
True, but personally, if I was MR I would probably not do that N1. That's why I asked if Lambu would try that if he were MR.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I'm gonna vote Bel for now. She's been online for a while, like 20 min'ish and is prolly trying to catch up but I gotta drive and work soon (office shit to solve today) and wanna leave my vote alrdy, won't wait anymore. Y'day she followed my argument with Seraph and left it like that and also initially replied to me and Lambu but also dropped it after a moment, dunno if she's busy or somewhat hiding.
I'm not going to go on the defensive over something I already explained. I missed the post where the hosts said the story doesn't affect the game. I don't intend to dwell on it that's why I dropped it.

You're not doing yourself much of a favor here,considering there are suspicions out about you. Did you draw the short straw and have to play as Mafia from the start this time or are you just annoyed? The "tone" of your response seems to imply either of those things.
No I'm not Mafia. If commenting on a story puts me under suspicion then it's whatever really lol. The only interesting thing that happened today was your tantrum. I was going to vote you but suddenly there's people speaking in your defense which makes it even more interesting so I'm observing.

And before it's asked, I don't really suspect anyone. Day 1 shenanigans don't leave much in the way of that. It's usually hard for me to read people so early.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Vandred too, situational comments but nothing constructive unlike when he's town.

@Asako any thoughts on people other than Sera? Do you wish to say anything about youself? Same question to @Juviii
Sera making me feel guilty on voting him, so I could go with beno, other than him (beno) bel that been using the story (she the one that did it right?) to suspect identity of the killer, while everyone knows scums are randomized, the story is just a bonus not a hint to scum..
For my role it's one I never had before
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This complete focus on Seraph doesn't seem natural btw, he could be scum but there could be other scum taking advantage of it.
There is probably 5 townies on the chopping block and mafia like you are laughing right now.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Vandred too, situational comments but nothing constructive unlike when he's town.

@Asako any thoughts on people other than Sera? Do you wish to say anything about youself? Same question to @Juviii
I already stated my suspects when I said who would I probably vote for: Beno, Gajeel, Seraph. Brandish feels a bit off too because he isn't trolling enough. But I guess that's not exactly a good reason, considering for other people is usually the opposite. Don't trust Bel either.
And no to the second.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
There is probably 5 townies on the chopping block and mafia like you are laughing right now.
So believe no one in the top 5 are scum, apart of me who do you suspect then, give reasons.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
No I'm not Mafia. If commenting on a story puts me under suspicion then it's whatever really lol. The only interesting thing that happened today was your tantrum. I was going to vote you but suddenly there's people speaking in your defense which makes it even more interesting so I'm observing.

And before it's asked, I don't really suspect anyone. Day 1 shenanigans don't leave much in the way of that. It's usually hard for me to read people so early.
What tantrum? I only claimed my Allegiance and answered Questions.

Who will get your vote?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,902
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So I am not sure how to feel about Seraph’s claim, however I am not sure if lynching him right away is the best choice.

Votekill Brandish random vote, might change later - there is still a bit of time after all
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Vote Kill Seraph. Not locking it in just yet and will stew over it more before the day phase ends so I may change that, but that's what I'm thinking at the moment.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So roughly over an hour, we should start to define our decisions now.

Im not against lynching Seraph, there's reasons to believe he's scum but half of his voters aren't really behind those, there's a lot of inactives joining the train and overlooking everything else so I can't quite grasp the intention behind this lynch.

Then there's Beno and his nonexistent participation, tho the same could be said about many others. Seraph joining my call brings doubts indeed, but it doesn't change facts.

James could have some shade about him regarding his posts, he seems cheeky and has strange calls, but at least he's revealed stuff about himself, he's literally in second place for random voting and meme.

Does anyone have other ideas for the lynch? There's a bunch of people with scummy antics so lets hear them.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Done backreading,

Belserion talking about the story does remind me of me talking about the gauntlet, but there was that post from Jinx about the answer. Playing with her last game, I saw her do much better as mafia, so trusting her for now, but something to monitor.

Seraph's reasoning for lurking was bizarre. I don't buy him watching people's behavior day 1, all I know he could used that time to come up with that response. Will be keeping any eye.

I see James has 3 votes. Based on last game, is his behavior really different? From what I learned about him, he does seem active in coming up with theories and talking about new roles a lot.

Also a lot of talk of not much revealing, which includes myself. There's stuff about interview games, someone speaking Shakespeare, and banter. For now, all I'll say is I have a good role.

For now, Votekill DD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So roughly over an hour, we should start to define our decisions now.

Im not against lynching Seraph, there's reasons to believe he's scum but half of his voters aren't really behind those, there's a lot of inactives joining the train and overlooking everything else so I can't quite grasp the intention behind this lynch.

Then there's Beno and his nonexistent participation, tho the same could be said about many others. Seraph joining my call brings doubts indeed, but it doesn't change facts.

James could have some shade about him regarding his posts, he seems cheeky and has strange calls, but at least he's revealed stuff about himself, he's literally in second place for random voting and meme.

Does anyone have other ideas for the lynch? There's a bunch of people with scummy antics so lets hear them.
Sorry that I haven't kept up properly but in terms of lurkers I think we could go back and look at who was mentioned in regards to lurking and not contributing much. Raven, Shinobi and a couple of others are some we could scrutinize as lurkers now before everything is locked in?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votekill Gajeel
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top