Guardian's the clear next cancellation at this point since I can't see it suddenly improving, but past that it's hard to say.
Agravity Boys has performed the worst of the rest of the series (being the only one to be bottom 5 every issue) but there's signs it could grow, and Yozakura frequents the bottom 3 but also bounces up and gets decent placements too. Then there's Mitama which has the lowest sales but still seems to be getting safe placements each issue.
Honestly I could see everything except Guardian surviving until Autumn, at which point it should be obvious which series will get the axe (the new series this batch would also be long enough to get cancelled then too).
Neverland, Yuuna, and Kimetsu could all potentially end in the next few months and I can't imagine we'll get two big batches in Summer, I feel like we'll get 4 at most (something like Burn the Witch starts by itself, then a batch of 3 new series when it ends).