Does it really matter though? I‘m just one person, I certainly can‘t prevent a town loss on my own. Tried lynching Beno yesterday but people lynched Seraph or indirectly allowed it to happen by voting uselessly on a random target.
What i'm saying is, Marma and Bel for instance are usually laid back during the early game, not pressuring as much as others like you or Farfalla. Also, apparently Gajeel and Bel were already getting some attention last phase (i couldbe wrong since i missed a good chunk of it, but from what i understood), so it feels even weirder for the mafia to target them.
Btw there isn‘t really a way to balance 2 mafia teams if one has Assassin. So either the other team has one too or it‘s a solo Assassin, Cres likes doing that stuff. Panda being on the hosting board actually makes me more unhappy about the setup.
Asako is one of the people whose posts don‘t sound genuine to me. I wonder when people will feel bothered to reveal more about their roles, or if we‘ll silently drop 3 townies each phase.
There's a ton of shitty roles, even more taking into consideration that what you consider shitty might not be for me or another person.
Its nice that you are participating, but that alone doesn't excuse this tip-toeing around, would like to hear explanations behind your reasoning and ideas.
Btw there isn‘t really a way to balance 2 mafia teams if one has Assassin. So either the other team has one too or it‘s a solo Assassin, Cres likes doing that stuff. Panda being on the hosting board actually makes me more unhappy about the setup.
Btw there isn‘t really a way to balance 2 mafia teams if one has Assassin. So either the other team has one too or it‘s a solo Assassin, Cres likes doing that stuff. Panda being on the hosting board actually makes me more unhappy about the setup.
I've been a sole assassin, so that's definitely possible. I thought that it was a one-time thing only, kind of a testing game with the role, but it might just be my ego making me believe i was special and nobody else could be a sole assassin xD
But i don't get why there was no assassin kill on Day 1 though.
Hey, if anything me calling it out should have a) stopped some active townies from claiming active D1 and b) Mafia should have known the risks of docs/BG guarding those two active claims we had last day. I think yesterday only Marm and one more person claimed active, gotta check on that. But with so few active claims the Mafia should have known that it is risky to go after any of the two.
Besides all 3 are actives, it might seem unlikely but it is possible they picked a wrong Target and died for their action.
Like why point out she’s active when she can be townie, you direct attention there. Fair enough that any veteran might reasonably consider it, but if that’s the case they don’t need to be told.
On the other hand, why try to direct Docs/BG on an active claim that could be anything, including non-town.
Because for whatever reason Docs/BGs tend to not protect active claims even several days into the game. Like last game I had to chose between Bel and Hardy to protect as sane Doc, I chose Hardy because I didn't quite trusted Bel for still being alive despite using his role twice and because I believed Hardy as sane Det was a too juicy target for Mafia to not go for. I was right, I just was unlucky that the Hardy Killer was a Strongman who for whatever reason was put into the one group with Prostitute and sane Doc who can't do anything to stop a Strongman attack.
So pointing that out and loudly should tell any Doc and BG that actually read the thread that they should protect those active claims.
Easy now, I am always up for a good day gry lynching but this is too early, lol. Gry plays more Pro-Town for example with how he tried to avoid the Seraph kill than anti-Town. Dunno what his role is but it ain't Mafia, that I'm pretty sure. Or I just want Gry on my team, lol.
Wow. I guess 3 killing parties where pretty damn lucky. If it was a doc I guess mafia would let that person live since there is a 50% chance of joining the killing parties. Really curious to see if something comes there. I kind of feared only having two deaths and the possibility of a Shapeshifter but the chances for that are rather low if we have three killing parties (prays there is no shapeshifter).
Pretty sure killing three active roles was lucky but I guess the Marms kill is a message that you are on the hit list if you say you are active.
Too lucky for my taste.
I think insane Doc or PGO is a possibility though with insane Doc it was just bad luck then and with PGO a bad pick by one of the 3 actives. And if one of the kills is due those possibilities then SS is still possible to be in this game.
Is there a Fate character who changes his/her appearance a lot in the game?
I think that instead of Marm, if there is an insane doc, then they probably targeted Gajeel since he was suspicious and as a doc I would never try to protect N1, I would go for someone that could be killed.
I believe there is a TP, but the odds of also having an insane doc and other killing townie roles are high in my eyes. I hope we can use them soon before they are killed.
Beno behaviour yesterday was suspicious. He was afk most of the day but he was here in time to save his ass last second.
What, why? In a large game like this with possible two mafias and a killer TP the chances that town gets more protector/Block roles is rather high, unlike this is another unfair Pro-Mafia game like last time. If I were Doc I'd auto-assume I was sane with nearly 30 players out there. If anything Town should have more protective roles this game if there are so many killing roles.
Btw there isn‘t really a way to balance 2 mafia teams if one has Assassin. So either the other team has one too or it‘s a solo Assassin, Cres likes doing that stuff. Panda being on the hosting board actually makes me more unhappy about the setup.
Poisoner most likely. Or Strongman.
Interesting we got no Janitor kill. And given Town had an Apprentice maybe one or both Mafias have one as well to make him a possible late game Janitor?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Off to cook some food now, I'm starving. Tada everyone~
I don't like all these repeats of "Bel died, how odd". Is it reallly that odd? You are acting as if she wasn't a good player. And she won last game. Said yesterday that Beno and Bel were on the radar mostly because of this and it's still possible. But even disregarding that, she is a good player.
Asako is one of the people whose posts don‘t sound genuine to me. I wonder when people will feel bothered to reveal more about their roles, or if we‘ll silently drop 3 townies each phase.