Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
There's a ton of shitty roles, even more taking into consideration that what you consider shitty might not be for me or another person.
Its nice that you are participating, but that alone doesn't excuse this tip-toeing around, would like to hear explanations behind your reasoning and ideas.
If we're really going there, then there are other people here who are, like you say, "tip-toeing" around the subject of their role.
And honestly you trying to bait me into talking about my role when were only on Day 2 sounds fishy to me.
What? Trying to eliminate possible threats to your Mafia friends? :kappa
Why would you even bother me when there are others who have yet to talk.
Indeed, I perceive my role as shitty, but it's also true that it has its merits.
I definite it as such because it needs to be triggered by other players and not by me.
Always hated passive roles, but hey, what can I do
What about you Lambu? Can't remember talking much about yourself either...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I don't like all these repeats of "Bel died, how odd". Is it reallly that odd? You are acting as if she wasn't a good player. And she won last game. Said yesterday that Beno and Bel were on the radar mostly because of this and it's still possible. But even disregarding that, she is a good player.
It is weird because she was suspicious yesterday, she ended up in third place and didn't say absolutely nothing about herself to grant an attack. If the attacker wanted to kill a player for its playstyle then it would kill active-free of suspicion people in the first place, which Bel wasn't.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Everyone on deadpads kept saying "No more afking through the game, time to kill inactives!", maybe finally someone decided to do it. Looking pretty good so far tbh.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
If I were Doc I'd auto-assume I was sane with nearly 30 players out there. If anything Town should have more protective roles this game if there are so many killing roles.
Because there are so many non townie killing roles: mafia groups and tp probably and they even have an assassin apparently. Town has to have protecting roles ofc but some killing one's to counter them makes sense to me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
what am doing right now?
Not doing your part, I'm afraid.

When you vote, write the reasoning as to why, so that others understand. Other than the vote, say something about your own role, or who you suspect and why. It can't be that hard to participate in discussions and give your thoughts. You've been reading the thread, I'm sure you have some ideas.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
It is weird because she was suspicious yesterday, she ended up in third place and didn't say absolutely nothing about herself to grant an attack. If the attacker wanted to kill a player for its playstyle then it would kill active-free of suspicion people in the first place, which Bel wasn't.
She was suspected because she made theories related to the plot AFAIR. I understood at least Lala's reasoning because she thought a good player wouldn't dwell on this but the others sounded more like last game salt IMO. Can you really say that anyone here is free of suspicion right now?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I may, I'd like to point at Beno's posts so far: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/search/69056/

He really had only 1 post that said anything. Different game, same Beno, same allegiance I assume. I'd like him to come here and say more but damn does it look familiar.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Not doing your part, I'm afraid.

When you vote, write the reasoning as to why, so that others understand. Other than the vote, say something about your own role, or who you suspect and why. It can't be that hard to participate in discussions and give your thoughts. You've been reading the thread, I'm sure you have some ideas.
Because i think he was misleading us about his role earlier, and people thought he is a doctor, He said my role is funny or something compared to the last game.
Hope you are happy with that reasoning :eyeroll
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yea there's people who haven't logged in yet the day has heaps of time.
If I may, I'd like to point at Beno's posts so far: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/search/69056/

He really had only 1 post that said anything. Different game, same Beno, same allegiance I assume. I'd like him to come here and say more but damn does it look familiar.
The search won't usually link for others, is it this one ?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Can the hosts tag the post where they announced the assassin move during the day in the pinned post?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, who would be a good assassin Avatar then, Lambu?
Why that question, is not relevant to anything.

whats your problem?
Your inactivity, if you are going to make 3-4 posts then disappear then at least give some content to them.

If we're really going there, then there are other people here who are, like you say, "tip-toeing" around the subject of their role.
And honestly you trying to bait me into talking about my role when were only on Day 2 sounds fishy to me.
What? Trying to eliminate possible threats to your Mafia friends? :kappa
Why would you even bother me when there are others who have yet to talk.
Indeed, I perceive my role as shitty, but it's also true that it has its merits.
I definite it as such because it needs to be triggered by other players and not by me.
Always hated passive roles, but hey, what can I do
What about you Lambu? Can't remember talking much about yourself either...
Im asking everyone, not just you, I will keep the pressure on as much people as possible.
Come on Zasz, even if I were mafia I could never consider you a threat :lambirb (still love you man)
I bother cause you are around, and Im glad you are talking now, I trust you a bit more after this.
I did give an important hint in Day 1 but I will add I had my role before so I may answer your doubts.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
It's ridiculous time consuming.

add spoiler tag of victims and votes and moves in the same pinned post
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why that question, is not relevant to anything.



Your inactivity, if you are going to make 3-4 posts then disappear then at least give some content to them.



Im asking everyone, not just you, I will keep the pressure on as much people as possible.
Come on Zasz, even if I were mafia I could never consider you a threat :lambirb (still love you man)
I bother cause you are around, and Im glad you are talking now, I trust you a bit more after this.
I did give an important hint in Day 1 but I will add I had my role before so I may answer your doubts.
I post 3 times per day phase like the rules say. I think your problem is with the rules
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Also make Every day and night phase in separated thread.

Any organizing to the game that makes it feels less messy

Hosts do your job
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Story could be in a spoiler tag or having a separate post for the game updates or something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top