Does it really matter though? I‘m just one person, I certainly can‘t prevent a town loss on my own. Tried lynching Beno yesterday but people lynched Seraph or indirectly allowed it to happen by voting uselessly on a random target.
Just out of annoyance: but meh, I did say I'd move my vote. When people rly wanna, it's not that hard to change a lynching result in the last mins, it's actually when we have more people online and can tag them to do so. But again, out of annoyance... it was D1 AND some intentionally preferred to lynch a possible sleeper... Now without the annoyance, I do agree Beno's move was interesting. Of course you'll try to save yourself in the last mins so it's certain, in spite of what side you belong to, but staying away for 1h just watching to finally move, instead of talking in his defense when people were considering to vote moves away from him, felt odd... It's also interesting to see how some people shifted from "we should do this, sleeper, sleeper, sleeper" to poor Sera, let's check his case... (not talking about you since I get your approach).
What i'm saying is, Marma and Bel for instance are usually laid back during the early game, not pressuring as much as others like you or Farfalla. Also, apparently Gajeel and Bel were already getting some attention last phase (i couldbe wrong since i missed a good chunk of it, but from what i understood), so it feels even weirder for the mafia to target them.
Why is Marmy weird, considering her claim, lol? People alrdy talked about that.
She was suspected because she made theories related to the plot AFAIR. I understood at least Lala's reasoning because she thought a good player wouldn't dwell on this but the others sounded more like last game salt IMO. Can you really say that anyone here is free of suspicion right now?
No, my point wasn't about that, I don't think it's silly to look into the story. My point was that she believed the plot would REVEAL PLAYERS, directly saying someone is mafia (was it James?). Rereading I actually thought the story could have HINTS, it mentioned different killing styles and 2 parties, but with those many deaths I don't see why to pursue that for now.
And welp it is harder to work in a big game when we don't know anything about half of the players. Everything becomes debatable and now mafia had time to coordinate. I agreed with some things that were said and have my own suspicions (people sounding fake, Daws dropping big posts as usual to leave, and not only Taku being active was odd, but Gryff was also away the whole day before and was very active for hours when this one started) we just have so many people I suspect it's annoying, altho with 3 deaths (assassin counting as N2 I hope) I guess we will have many nontown indeed and can only hope for kills not to happen like in the previous game...
I also don't like the ones saying "ooooh the Gaj kill is so weird!" 'cause he is a good player and just won 2 games in a row (or got close to win the last one, don't recall what was his mafia color) and his few posts weren't empty either. There are so many people for mafia/TPs to think "we could leave this one to get lynched" that also doesn't sound like a great excuse to spare someone as well. Overly repeating that his kills is odd looked weird to me.
I do also think that players people love to comment on as being big fishes are scum, 'cause that's usually the case, but I can also see people picking ones like Gaj and DD for not being harmless and avoiding overlapping kills by going for the main usual targets. Weren't people talking about at least 2 mafias +TPs when D1 started... I'm always wary of those vets, and it's worthy to point those things at any point of the game, but aside from Van being MIA (which for me happens often enough for me not to main this now) I didn't see the other ones like Gry, Lamb, Demon, etc, standing out... I actually think it's odder for people to list me than Van for example, lmao...