I was backreading,
Why insane? It looks like a perfectly healthy 3 parties killing 1 each. And insane seems a bit too much for this game.
Three deaths, two Mafia teams are obvious to me in this game. DD and Marm are more likely to be Mafia kills and I am expecting a TP in game, one is a veteran, the other claimed to have an active role which are popular killing targets N1.
I think they got the attention either because of hints or because they looked iffy on the eyes of the killer. As for DD, maybe an enemy mafia thought he was a mafia?
About Bel, it is likely the assassin thought she is mafia or just killed because they find her threatening as a player in a long term (and she is)
Well the thing is, i agree with the fact that this assassin kill seems to be from someone who's not used to playing with the usual players. It seems weird as fuck that Belserion was targetting, when seasonned agressive players still roam around.
On the other hand, what i don't get is that the assassin must have communicated with his team during the night... So unless the whole team decided on Belserion, which is an odd choice, i just don't get it. Unless the whole team of the assassin is composed of unexperienced players ? The odds are pretty low.
I don’t think it is that strange, considering Bel usually stays quiet until she gets information and then she pins down the mafia (when she is not one) , they were either afraid or thought she was a mafia from another faction. Maybe a veteran would not choose her this early, but that doesn’t mean the mafia couldn’t have veterans. Considering we have 2 mafias, I suppose 4-4 or 3-4 numbers (not counting the 1-2 third parties). More likely 3-4 + thirdies

Why are people so stuck on the targets?
While weider than usual I can see why those targets. For me Gajeel could be considered the weirder one but this kind of talk seems pretty useless.
We should be focusing on the living ones, not wasting time talking about why they target who they target.
Speaking of living ones that I couldn't even remember were playing:
@Lady pompom can you join us?
Isn't revealing more about their roles that ended up killing them tho? Mafia looks the very interested in roles type this time.
I am here, I was reading everything. I gave my thoughts and even hinted yesterday, something not everyone did, but oh well, afkers get the free pass.
Vandred, Raven, beno, zasz, shino, many people yet to tell more...
I've been a sole assassin, so that's definitely possible. I thought that it was a one-time thing only, kind of a testing game with the role, but it might just be my ego making me believe i was special and nobody else could be a sole assassin xD
But i don't get why there was no assassin kill on Day 1 though.
Sometimes mafia hides the assassin to surprise people, they also hid janitor once. I am not so sure about a solo assassin, but we can confirm it if there are only 2 kills next night (considering other things too like blocks and all).
How can son get mafia 3 times in a row...
SonOfMafia?