Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Ordinarily, I would say the same, but his behavior last game makes me heavily question that... He's got plenty of experience and brain, but he let's himself get carried away in his own emotion too much for his own good. Still, I'm willing to give him some benefit of the doubt, but he's still lynch-able to me until we start seeing more.
Alright fair enough
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,729
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I brought you up on reflex, of the three newcomers at least you are playing the game. It would be a good moment for a hint towards your role tho.



What?? Her reasoning was terrible.
Fair enough on that, and thanks. Even though it's my first game I want to actually play the game and contribute y'know? I've got a passive role.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Many passive claims around...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Many passive claims around...
Among all the passives they hit 4 active roles in the kills..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred @Gryffindor who do you have as suspects?
If you're trying to say that you can shoot, maybe you should? With the more random targeting mafia does this game nobody is safe, can't guarantee you'll be there to use it lategame.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I first thought James was strange when he mentioned about Vanilla townies, still not sure about him, but if he is mafia, I think he would be in Gry’s mafia, that is if Gry is mafia, I think they are both town, my biggest suspicions atm are some of the people laying low.


While that would make a great 90s movie title, I politely decline. :mono

Maybe next game
:hiNext time then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Among all the passives they hit 4 active roles in the kills..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



If you're trying to say that you can shoot, maybe you should? With the more random targeting mafia does this game nobody is safe, can't guarantee you'll be there to use it lategame.
I will see to that later, I want to wait a bit more for other people to come (if they even come).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Disagree about Raven so far, though she's doing more than previous day so that's good. Agree about Sam, he could be mafia but he plays well and his posts are constructed well.
People are different, when asked, she appears and provides what asked, without looking like bs. Some others never appear, game after game, not even after tags. And yeah that's based on today,

I'm likely wrong on some, it's Day 2 and nothing much to go by, but for now from the alive players I trust: goodboy, Samuel, desin, Zasz, James and Lambu. Not many names. Mainly the way they're playing.
Why Misho and James? Imo those two are a bit off... Misho is usually carefree when town, now he's actively playing like last time. I agree when people said James is too hippy imo, with some weird activity pattern, and continues like that after our awful results... last time he was a mess when things started to sour.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Unless there is another assassin hiding,:ninja it should be ok to wait.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Have we heard anything from Kato yet by the way?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Many passive claims around...
It is kinda funny though... The only confirmed actives in the game right now are dead or mafia :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why Misho and James? Imo those two are a bit off... Misho is usually carefree when town, now he's actively playing like last time. I agree when people said James is too hippy imo, with some weird activity pattern, and continues like that after our awful results... last time he was a mess when things started to sour.
Both tend to kill me asap, and nobody on their team would stop them. Other than that, lawl does seem like he's having fun imo, in a different way than he was last game. James I'd need to see more from, but generally not killing me is all I have to trust him unlike lawl who feels like town.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
We've had worse starts though
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lawl's posts and suspects so far all made sense to me, even if he's mafia he's playing better than many other real townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We've had worse starts though
Maybe 3 days in but not this early, I think we didn't.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What?? Her reasoning was terrible.
How was it awful? I also thought it was weird for James to connect his role to his previous one - which was Doctor - talking about protective, in the same day he said Marm was dead meat for her claim. Felt inconsistent... She said it looked misleading for him to claim a connection to that, seems like a good point to me.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
We‘ve had 6 dead people at end of N1 on that DBZ game tho.


How was it awful? I also thought it was weird for James to connect his role to his previous one - which was Doctor - talking about protective, in the same day he said Marm was dead meat for her claim. Felt inconsistent... She said it looked misleading for him to claim a connection to that, seems like a good point to me.
Yes one of the reasons he was suspicious was Marmalade death after he said that about actives dying first. Still not sure about him, but I have bigger suspects like Vand, Gryffin, Beno, shino, the whole silent troop
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Kato756 @Vandred
I wanna hear from you guys. What are your thoughts on the game so far, any suspects?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Both tend to kill me asap, and nobody on their team would stop them. Other than that, lawl does seem like he's having fun imo, in a different way than he was last game. James I'd need to see more from, but generally not killing me is all I have to trust him unlike lawl who feels like town.
Well, James has been stopped from killing you by his teams alrdy, so that doesn't matter to me. And I'm just too used to townie Misho not being contributive - unlike his mafia self. A smart guy willing to play against other scum parties can sound reasonable and agreeable, his MO is quite different from his town one to me. Was wrong about DD, tho, so there's that...

Edit: fixed this sentence "And I'm just too used to townie Misho not being contributive - unlike his townie" self." to "And I'm just too used to townie Misho not being contributive - unlike his mafia self."
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Mafia could also just be trying to set him up.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We‘ve had 6 dead people at end of N1 on that DBZ game tho.
That wasn't a bad start, considering some were mafias. Here it's just 5 towns. That's bad enough to almost be unwinnable tbh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top