Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
i mean James
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That wasn't a bad start, considering some were mafias. Here it's just 5 towns. That's bad enough to almost be unwinnable tbh.
Let’s try to get mafias then.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What worries me as well is that Sera was likely a Sleeper - still think vanillas in here aren't a thing - and we have so many passive/trash role claims I wonder if this game not only has many killing parties but also a good amout of recruitable shit.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Is vandred in this game
I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart, but when you miss on 10+ hours of play per day and have to read through about the same amount of pages, that's what tends to happen~



Quick thoughts on the main events since most has already been said, before I get to the spicier bits:

1) Marm and DD were by-the-book kills, they hinted "active" and "role I had before" respectively, which made them easy targets. Gajeel's death is more iffy, could have been several reasons.

2) Bel's assassination is curious; the Assassin didn't decide on who to kill on their own yesterday, but strike her down almost immediately today, when she hadn't even appeared. Doesn't look like a very independent player, could be a noob who wants to think it through with their team instead of acting depending on how the day develops.

3) What even happened with Beno last game? Didn't really follow it. This time though, he's hinted at having "a good role" yesterday, but is still among us, most likely spared to get lynched today. Curious to hear what that good role is supposed to be.



...

4) The second link in the sticky post leads to the wrong message, hosts do your job :rolleyes:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What worries me as well is that Sera was likely a Sleeper - still think vanillas in here aren't a thing - and we have so many passive/trash role claims I wonder if this game not only has many killing parties but also a good amout of recruitable shit.
Sleeper shows as Sleeper Farf, he was as Vanilla as it gets. Not that I see how it makes sense to include one, but he existed. Town looking pretty weak for some reason.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Lady pompom time to threaten some people with a gun to their face? So many options, so many tasty people to fish for.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Yeah, I would add Juvii, Taku and Lak to that.

Its about time we question @SirSamuel016 and @Raven too, kind of tired of the "letting newbie go" trope already.
What exactly do u find fake if i may ask ? And for role related question, i already have answered it before.

Well here is a kiss for your amazing job
:lmao Ok, i can pretty much exclude you out of the list of bel killer after this.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
I wish... tho tbh Im glad for this little chain of townie rounds, the 12 hours of actual rest in the nightphase are a blessing.

Im also looking at @Vandred btw, he's been way too quiet even for his standards early game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For the Assassin I think it could be either shinobi for previous weird targetting experience or Lakhan, leaning for the second.
There wasn't enough audience at the killing time, not my doing.
Lambu I honestly doubt shino is the assassin, I mean it could mean she have some god like RNG to get assassin again the second time she playing,but I'm not excluding that option... it's just really doubtful..
(Shino if you're really are assassin and really have some god like RNG, I hope u bless me in your luck in my gacha games..)
Sorry Asako, can't bless you with luck this time around XD
Some suspects so far:

James having the level of energy he did, being careless enough to preemptively call people "dead meat" on Day 1, and his generally lurky playstyle in spite of notable suspicion tell me there's a good chance he's mafia. I would have votekilled him on D1, but since I was a bit late to the party: votekill James
That being said, I don't like that vote Raven just made, but it seems they're fairly new so I'll give a bit of slack on that

Beno he's also a newer player, but he's still playing like a textbook mafia so I have no problem seeing him get a lynch.

Van seems to be exercising a Vand-Red level of activity and I haven't seen much of substance yet so he's someone to look at for.

Some of Shinobi, Asako, and a couple others' reaction posts seem just fake enough to be mafia.
On a second thought, I find all the targets so far very reasonable choices XD
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Beno claimed to have a good role indeed... Curious as to why he was left alive by mafias, that was a golden opportunity. Then again, Beno was already heavily suspected by mafias, they could have left him alive as an easy lynch.
At the end of the day, it would be great to hear anything at all from him.

@goodboy_lawlett why do you think 3 mafias, instead of 2 + 1 TP for instance ? Any particular reason to think so?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I guess I'm also alone about my thoughts on the Assassin... Newcomers and people that play less with that role in hands often get excited and just shoots daily without talking to the team first, or at least that's what I recall from other games, while the more experienced ones bring that to the table with their teams, spare the players they like more and pick safe routes to atk. Again, with multiple killing parties in game, I can actually see a more experienced person just killing now to avoid overlaps in the following night - and said person maybe thought Bel was scum and tried to lvl things a bit /get a handcap over other nontowns considering only townies died so far.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
There wasn't enough audience at the killing time, not my doing.
LMAO i actualy believe that xD
I remember that game, you were my partner in crime, and the way you killed as assassin was amazing. Very different from the kill this game. I don't think you're assassin now.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
LMAO i actualy believe that xD
I remember that game, you were my partner in crime, and the way you killed as assassin was amazing. Very different from the kill this game. I don't think you're assassin now.
The good old days, my friend XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'd personally threaten to kill anyone who doesn't reveal their role. Just saying~
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I guess I'm also alone about my thoughts on the Assassin... Newcomers and people that play less with that role in hands often get excited and just shoots daily without talking to the team first, or at least that's what I recall from other games, while the more experienced ones bring that to the table with their teams, spare the players they like more and pick safe routes to atk. Again, with multiple killing parties in game, I can actually see a more experienced person just killing now to avoid overlaps in the following night - and said person maybe thought Bel was scum and tried to lvl things a bit /get a handcap over other nontowns considering only townies died so far.
Would a team not talk about it though? The Assassin didn't use its role D1. They got the time to talk. No matter the combinations we have, I think it's almost impossible to not talk about a possible Assassin kill next phases.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Would a team not talk about it though? The Assassin didn't use its role D1. They got the time to talk. No matter the combinations we have, I think it's almost impossible to not talk about a possible Assassin kill next phases.
Huh? I said that in that post xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top