Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's not like Det, Spy, Doc. I don't like using roles like that because I wouldn't like switching targets later.
But there's literally no benefit to having 1/2 learnings checkmarked on someone to fall back on in case that person comes out as a good role or so. Not like switching targets makes your previous 1/2 learning go away. Ugh..

EDIT: *no benefit to not having
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So you suspect Taku, Brandish and Sam, plus James and I assume Gry for setting you up? Anyone else?
I suspect those who voted Seraph yes, but Samuel votelock is probably inexperience. I'm good with Gry for now and iffy on James, either he's being set up or he signaled. Among the active players, there's Lambu and Farfalla, leaning more towards Farfalla. Also, I'm good with Lawl, since he equates killing Gry to victory, but they could be on the same team. Of the inactives, gnut sticks out. I found his reasoning to vote Gry faulty.


Think you'll have to be more specific than that with your hints if you want to make a case for yourself... In a game with various killing parties, you're looking like a very safe scapegoat at the moment.
My role is spirit medium. In a game this big with multiple deaths, it'll be useful to see who they targeted. There's good choices to pick from today.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
But there's literally no benefit to having 1/2 learnings checkmarked on someone to fall back on in case that person comes out as a good role or so. Not like switching targets makes your previous 1/2 learning go away. Ugh..

EDIT: *no benefit to not having
But it does? I need to target the same people twice, and if the person isn't Town, I die?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am Apprentice. Didn't use my role N1.
So if you get a role it will be like after Night 3. If you don't get blocked or your target murdered that is. Plus if you are sane you act as a mafia beacon, sort of. If you give clear hints who you look out for at night and we suddenly have 4 kills when it should have been your 2nd night we can pretty much clearly assume that your teacher was a mafia killing you in the 2nd night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Read my hint. I said "ironic regarding last game", never said it is ironic regarding my last game's role.
This was in Erin's recap:

It's a cool protector one.
So yeah, not hard to make the connections (if you were talking about Samurai as one of the zillion suggestions for being protective, you should have fixed her summary and yet you let her spread that this way).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's not like Det, Spy, Doc. I don't like using roles like that because I wouldn't like switching targets later.
Switching targets later would be the same as not using it first, when it comes to the delay, but has the benefit of saving time in case you decide not to switch, so why not lol...
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Yeah, but then active kills make more sense than accidental kills as accidental kills tend to kill townies by accident whereas with active kills we have a choice and only ourself to blame if we kill a townie or no
You only have yourself to blame if you are insane doc and decide to go for protection first day.
When I was insane doc my kill wasn't accidental at all. You actively choose who to target, it's not like a pgo.

Also I talked about killing roles in general.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I suspect those who voted Seraph yes, but Samuel votelock is probably inexperience. I'm good with Gry for now and iffy on James, either he's being set up or he signaled. Among the active players, there's Lambu and Farfalla, leaning more towards Farfalla. Also, I'm good with Lawl, since he equates killing Gry to victory, but they could be on the same team. Of the inactives, gnut sticks out. I found his reasoning to vote Gry faulty.




My role is spirit medium. In a game this big with multiple deaths, it'll be useful to see who they targeted. There's good choices to pick from today.
Spirit Medium, hm. Shame we lost our Spy. But it ain't exactly a bad role to pick. If you use it could you use it on DD please? Mostly because I have an assumption on who he targeted night 1 and want to see if I am right or not.
Is SM day or night action? Day, right? Then Beno can prove himself on the spot.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But it does? I need to target the same people twice, and if the person isn't Town, I die?
You misunderstand your role. Damn it, Demon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

qill the shot happen
We'll be leaving home soon, so it probably will happen later today. Not sure if she'll want to do a fast-kill.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This was in Erin's recap:

So yeah, not hard to make the connections (if you were talking about Samurai as one of the zillion suggestions for being protective, you should have fixed her summary and yet you let her spread that this way).
I don't see anything wrong with Erin's recap regarding my hints, I just think you took the wrong read on it. You should rather think why I found Samurai a cool protector role and less what Samurai is as a role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
Switching targets later would be the same as not using it first, when it comes to the delay, but has the benefit of saving time in case you decide not to switch, so why not lol...
The player I target doesn't necessarily have a role I'd like to have. Even disregarding the Mafia/TP issue.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I suspect those who voted Seraph yes, but Samuel votelock is probably inexperience. I'm good with Gry for now and iffy on James, either he's being set up or he signaled. Among the active players, there's Lambu and Farfalla, leaning more towards Farfalla. Also, I'm good with Lawl, since he equates killing Gry to victory, but they could be on the same team. Of the inactives, gnut sticks out. I found his reasoning to vote Gry faulty.




My role is spirit medium. In a game this big with multiple deaths, it'll be useful to see who they targeted. There's good choices to pick from today.
You say you're being set up, but Gry and lawl are the main supporters of your lynch and you mostly trust them...

Spirit Medium is a pretty good claim indeed.


Spirit Medium, hm. Shame we lost our Spy. But it ain't exactly a bad role to pick. If you use it could you use it on DD please? Mostly because I have an assumption on who he targeted night 1 and want to see if I am right or not.
Is SM day or night action? Day, right? Then Beno can prove himself on the spot.
It's a night role, James.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Plenty of stuff out on the table. Still dislike how Beno plays and how oddly some were hesitant to vote him yesterday, but Spirit Medium is a decent claim. Not hard at all for a mafia to fake, mind you, but interesting.

All that said, our role list looks pretty crappy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kinda said to have those roles revealed with an Assassin tho lmao.
Force Assassin to claim a role, kill him, then smooth sailing from there.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I mean if Samurai and wtv it is has nothing to do with your current role then why leave it there?
Because part of it has to do with my role, that's why.

You say you're being set up, but Gry and lawl are the main supporters of your lynch and you mostly trust them...

Spirit Medium is a pretty good claim indeed.

It's a night role, James.
Rules just state it picks a target but not at what phase.

And yes, I guess this means we let Beno live for today then to prove herself?

Plenty of stuff out on the table. Still dislike how Beno plays and how oddly some were hesitant to vote him yesterday, but Spirit Medium is a decent claim. Not hard at all for a mafia to fake, mind you, but interesting.

All that said, our role list looks pretty crappy.
Gry, let's hope those are just crappy role claims so that they keep their superawesomecoolmegaimportant townie roles safe, like doc and det for example.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And yes, I guess this means we let Beno live for today then to prove herself?
Beno can't prove himself, nobody can attest to what dead people did. Maybe in combination with Mortician powers stuff could be done, but would require some phases.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top