Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I honestly don't believe in that Lone Assassin thing. Did I play the game where it was featured?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I honestly don't believe in that Lone Assassin thing. Did I play the game where it was featured?
Didn't you say earlier that you had a list of some players' previous roles, including mine?
I was the Mafia Assassin in that game (with the role being tested), in a team of 1. I was basically alone. Plot twist though, Marmalade was revealed to be a traitor, so she had been in my team all along.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
vigilante
We got two vigs?! For real? Pompom and lawl?
Noice, things are looking up Sunshine if that's true. Any Prosecutor and Badass Cowboy wanna come out next and we break record for most day kills? XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
We got two vigs?! For real? Pompom and lawl?
Noice, things are looking up Sunshine if that's true. Any Prosecutor and Badass Cowboy wanna come out next and we break record for most day kills? XD
no i was responding to zasz
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
arent u at work anyway
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If only i was vigi we could have moved on from this beno thing already to more interesting things
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
We got two vigs?! For real? Pompom and lawl?
Noice, things are looking up Sunshine if that's true. Any Prosecutor and Badass Cowboy wanna come out next and we break record for most day kills? XD
See that's the sort of posts that make me doubt you James xD
Ahhhhhhh... I never know what to make of you
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wait, why the rush of revealing roles? XD
Well, I don't mind doing it, but first tell me why should I
Because non revealed townies are chopping block townies
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
arent u at work anyway
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If only i was vigi we could have moved on from this beno thing already to more interesting things
I am, but I am god at looking busy while playing mafia, lol. Plus my real job is just Security so all I gotta do is walk some rounds, note my time and all is good. Nobody cares what I do in the meantime.

See that's the sort of posts that make me doubt you James xD
Ahhhhhhh... I never know what to make of you
I got a chill role this time, don't have to think much with it and unlike my doc role last game I got no annoying "lol, you're roleless now, biatch" mechanic hindering my role, so all's good for me.^^
Right now I just enjoy the mayhem of day 1 and 2 as usually Dets won't come out anyway till they got two different results and docs would be cray-cray if they'd reveal their roles for real.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
24 hours are way more than enough time to post more than 3 times. Plus you used those 3 times to hit our a random vote and then dive under avoiding a pen vote. One time where you did something similar was that game where we had that level up mechanic and I leveled from BG to Det and begged you to vote for the Newbie who clearly was Mafia and where I went crazy and then begged everyone to lynch me to prove me right. And back then you were Mafia and I didn't knew that when I was on my knees before you.
Was hilarious though.
Not as hilarious as that one game where I was sane Det and hit only towns the whole game through until only 4 people were left, remember that one? Lol.

And tbf I am just following the Deadpad Credo: KILL THE RICH! No, wait that was the communist pad, gimmeasecgottagetitrightthistime: KILL THE INACTIVES!



Ey, I said kill gnut AND shinobi. Plus I am back now AT work, now that I am finally left alone. Man, people love to talk during quarantine, I tell you...



Taku, bro, the only games where I had the trust of the people were my very first two Mafia games, in which both I was Janitor. Afterwards I never got full trust again from anybody. Makes me wish I'd get sickly townie someday so I could go haha, nobody can lynch me now, but with my luck it will be the game where sickly Mafia gets tested and I get burned on the stake Day 1. XD
Actively having 800 posts in a day and 1/2 doesnt necessarily make you contributive James:catshrug
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
If i had acess to discord id prove that i was right about beno but i dont :frankerz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top