Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Ok bye bye beno, really doubt there two SM
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
2 SMs, really ?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Beno it would have worked in prev game perhaps , you just couldnt let go of that role
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
at the same time how smart is mass reveal
Might force some Mafias to claim roles where we can call out on their BS or some good townie roles might be able to hide in the crowd as a fake lamo role.

Actively having 800 posts in a day and 1/2 doesnt necessarily make you contributive James:catshrug
Given that I haven't posted 800 post a day yet and that I do give hints and help people clear their questions regarding my hints I do way more than you did so far gnut. Like where's your hint at for example? Didn't you say you'd be fine revealing and have yet to do so?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I said if Bia wanted me too I would...but might not turn out the way you hope :catshrug
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,385
Gender
Male
Country
France
Didn't you say earlier that you had a list of some players' previous roles, including mine?
I was the Mafia Assassin in that game (with the role being tested), in a team of 1. I was basically alone. Plot twist though, Marmalade was revealed to be a traitor, so she had been in my team all along.
Yes but as I said it's old and not updated. There is only:
  • Mafia Det.
  • Jesus Lover.
  • Investigator.
  • Det.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am, but I am god at looking busy while playing mafia, lol. Plus my real job is just Security so all I gotta do is walk some rounds, note my time and all is good. Nobody cares what I do in the meantime.



I got a chill role this time, don't have to think much with it and unlike my doc role last game I got no annoying "lol, you're roleless now, biatch" mechanic hindering my role, so all's good for me.^^
Right now I just enjoy the mayhem of day 1 and 2 as usually Dets won't come out anyway till they got two different results and docs would be cray-cray if they'd reveal their roles for real.
You're not doc or det....spy/hoe and mortician died.
Vigilante is out and quite a few others...
Im wondering why you pushing so hard for others to reveal when you supposedly have a laid back role...no thinking need you say.

So why haven't you revealed???
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
James, at least spread the SM requests so we cover more people...
You think they are both SM ?

But if both SM the same guy but get two different results we would know that one of them is lying.
Meh, not necessarily. The first SM will say "here's my result on DD", the second one could be lying "yeah i got the same".
It would be a 50/50, depending on who reveals first.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're not doc or det....spy/hoe and mortician died.
Vigilante is out and quite a few others...
Im wondering why you pushing so hard for others to reveal when you supposedly have a laid back role...no thinking need you say.

So why haven't you revealed???
Sorry det not mortician
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But if both SM the same guy but get two different results we would know that one of them is lying.
I see, but if the liar is the second one to appear (meaning he just have to show up late, which is a trend here) he'll just tag along. Imo covering more and later looking for inconsistencies is better.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You're not doc or det....spy/hoe and mortician died.
Vigilante is out and quite a few others...
Im wondering why you pushing so hard for others to reveal when you supposedly have a laid back role...no thinking need you say.

So why haven't you revealed???
Because nobody profits from me revealing.
So why haven't you after saying you would. And mind me, I never said I would reveal when Gry asked for the mass reveal he likes so much though he only participates in it when like at least 90% of all players told their roles.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I see, but if the liar is the second one to appear (meaning he just have to show up late, which is a trend here) he'll just tag along. Imo covering more and later looking for inconsistencies is better.
Exactly. I agree with that.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because nobody profits from me revealing.
So why haven't you after saying you would. And mind me, I never said I would reveal when Gry asked for the mass reveal he likes so much though he only participates in it when like at least 90% of all players told their roles.
Bia is here...all she has to do is ask me too.
Obviously you can tell I don't trust you enough to happily oblige your questioning xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top