Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do u really think I lie over SM not being mentioned when there @gnut who could confirm it in game
Not to mention the fact that I voted for beno day 1 and even know could vote him over because of the fact there 2 SM
Gry you're just letting the fact that u distrust me every game get to you

I didn't sit in on much mafia pads but I believe you wouldn't lie this.

But...like me ask yourself....did you read all their chats cause i really dont know.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@BD_Beno Come and discuss more. Don‘t wanna become SD_Beno right? :heh
:lmao
I find it odd that you don't trust Asako, she's been on my case for most of the game, but @gnut can confirm. If you want to tie your fate with lawl, that's your prerogative :thumbs.

I don't see why 2 SM isn't possible, there's 4 dead townies from last night and this phase.

Well, if @BD_Beno and @Kato756 want to do so they can write right here which targets they gonna call for a session tonight. Which ones do you guys wanna pick?
I understand you're reasons for targeting DD, no issues there. I'm also interested to see if Belserion used her role last night phase. Don't know if I'll get the chance tho.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I didn't sit in on much mafia pads but I believe you wouldn't lie this.

But...like me ask yourself....did you read all their chats cause i really dont know.
U could do a search of the word u want to want to see in discord u know
SM and spirit medium weren't found
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok so I should SM DD?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
:lmao
I find it odd that you don't trust Asako, she's been on my case for most of the game, but @gnut can confirm. If you want to tie your fate with lawl, that's your prerogative :thumbs.

I don't see why 2 SM isn't possible, there's 4 dead townies from last night and this phase.



I understand you're reasons for targeting DD, no issues there. I'm also interested to see if Belserion used her role last night phase. Don't know if I'll get the chance tho.
What are your thoughts on James' trustworthiness in the game so far?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
U could do a search of the word u want to want to see in discord u know
SM and spirit medium weren't found
I dont doubt you dear...only saying I dont know:catshrug

XD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
BTW I literally hinted at my first post

Also @goodboy_lawlett I don´t think anyone aswered you, Astolfo is a rider because there is (suposedlly, I have never read anything about his mythlogy) a tale about him riding a hipogriff to the moon, so he uses a Hipogriff
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I though she was asking if who she were going to shot down, considering how she was with van not hint
Well if u want a hint here it is, I'm not a fan of my role
UwU
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
U could do a search of the word u want to want to see in discord u know
SM and spirit medium weren't found
Searched both spirit medium and SM....

You are 100%right....not there.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We are twins
Yeah, seems more reasonable than my idea that Raven is the fruit of your 4 year long plan of creating a fake 2nd persona with a 2nd PC and a 2nd web mail account to be two players at once in a Mafia game.

Ok so I should SM DD?
If beno won't. I'd rather see Beno either doing the same or using it on Gaj or Marm because we all know how Bel died plus even if we knew who Bel tried to follow we couldn't learn anything from it really.
Honestly Beno wanting to go for Bel where he could say shit all whereas with the other three there is a potential of making a mistake ain't making Beno look all that hot to me.

@desin24 Well, even if one of them is full of shit, the likelyhood of both being SM is a bit higher than NONE of them being SM. But we can either go for broke and lynch Beno anyway or we leave that to the surviving Dets who hopefully had a successful night last night, unlike Gaj because he ded.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Imo tho....2 SMs sounds a bit much.


Does this series have psychic aspects to it?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
4 years? id need atleast 10 to make something that good
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

there is no way i am buying this SM meme
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What are your thoughts on James' trustworthiness in the game so far?
For James, last game is still fresh on most people's mind. I really don't know what to make of him marking Marma as he did. Someone said something like him signaling, but from what I've seen from him he does state things that are obvious but not posted. He is more involved and theorizing with others. Also, the claim of his role being ironic is a good way to divert attention early on. Is this more in line with mafia James?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, seems more reasonable than my idea that Raven is the fruit of your 4 year long plan of creating a fake 2nd persona with a 2nd PC and a 2nd web mail account to be two players at once in a Mafia game.



If beno won't. I'd rather see Beno either doing the same or using it on Gaj or Marm because we all know how Bel died plus even if we knew who Bel tried to follow we couldn't learn anything from it really.
Honestly Beno wanting to go for Bel where he could say shit all whereas with the other three there is a potential of making a mistake ain't making Beno look all that hot to me.

@desin24 Well, even if one of them is full of shit, the likelyhood of both being SM is a bit higher than NONE of them being SM. But we can either go for broke and lynch Beno anyway or we leave that to the surviving Dets who hopefully had a successful night last night, unlike Gaj because he ded.
Ok so as to not comprimise my integrety on last minutes changes, I am SM DD tonight then
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can someone who watches this series answer my question?

Are their psychics in it???
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can someone who watches this series answer my question?

Are their psychics in it???
*cracks knuckles*

There are mages but they are very limited, as far as I am aware, there is no direct mind reading.

THERE ARE some "Mystic Eyes" (which are literall) that can do something similar in theory but we have never seen then

-----------

On the Servant/Master topic, while not flat out Physics, they can share their life experiences during their dreams, and the better Masters do estabilish a mind-communication link.

------------------------

Onto servants Noble Phantasm, aka their special skills, there are some, but let me check the list of our servants please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top