I suspect those who voted Seraph yes, but Samuel votelock is probably inexperience. I'm good with Gry for now and iffy on James, either he's being set up or he signaled. Among the active players, there's Lambu and Farfalla, leaning more towards Farfalla. Also, I'm good with Lawl, since he equates killing Gry to victory, but they could be on the same team. Of the inactives, gnut sticks out. I found his reasoning to vote Gry faulty.
My role is spirit medium. In a game this big with multiple deaths, it'll be useful to see who they targeted. There's good choices to pick from today.
I find this post particularly suspect.
Firstly, this is supposed to be him first revealing his role, one people have yet to question and nobody else has yet to claim, however, it reads like someone trying to sell us on the idea of his claimed role being in the game... Why would a townie's first instinct be to sell us on their role's existence as opposed to simply telling us about them having it? He was under suspicion, yes, but the fact that he immediately felt the need to tell us the possible benefit to believing him... odd, to say the least.
Secondly, when Beno was mafia last game, he also made a duplicate claim, witch, and got away with it without much focus. So, which is more likely, him
actually getting a low-priority duplicate role after lying about it the first time or him being mafia again and trying to run the same game winning strategies again? I'm inclined to say the latter.