Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh shite
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can I say some last words
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You are pretty engaged into this game, is your mafia team cool? :fan
Already explained, several times, why i'm being active this time around.
I've already been said "you're more active than usual, means you're mafia", such on old argument. "You're playing like your mafia self". I can find you games when people told me that when i was townie, these arguments have no weight. I've also been blamed and lynched for not being active enough, and now i'm suspicious because i try not to be inactive, well then.

Anyway, to repeat once again why i'm more active than usual, it's because i tend to dislike games where i'm townie, because 1) i have no team and 2) i just stay on the backseat following the flow of the game. This time i want to participate more.
The fact that i didn't sleep last night allowed me to be here a long time. Plus, let me remind you that being at quarantine and basically jobless for the time being (still have my job but can't work at home yet), i have a lot of free time on my hands.

If your only reason to suspect me is "you're more active than usual" you're gonna have to find better than this. This is getting old. I've been through the entirety of the spectrum with these arguments already.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
:emobirb

Btw @Brandish and @Gryffindor really are in a stealthy move. Im not sure about @gnut but I somehow "want" to trust him (?) The only ones that aren't giving me weird vibes are Lawl and Gry tbh.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don‘t think it‘s that highly detailed. He can target dead townies. End.
Nah, not talking about that specific role, obviously. The whole game content as a whole became very intricate to follow, and you know it's not the first time or place I say that...
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
@Erinyes , have also given 2nd hint as well .

And @Lambu , Don't see where this is leading with pointing my way of talking but as for my role, I already have given 2 big hints along with clue .
Oh, if u mean my brash way, don't worry, it will get to tht soon. :lmao

Now ,as for claim of 2 SMs, I doubt it with the no of roles to be distributed in remaining 19 when 9-10 mafias are present . If we r to believe tht there r also some lone roles too along with effect, blocking and other related, all this has to be distributed among 19 members.

Also I think hosts might have tried to keep the game balanced seeing how there is no special mechanism to take advantage of. So, instead of SM , probability of other strong roles stay and SM is not one of them imo.

Thus, would like to avoid any other sacrificial lynches of strong roles.

As for my list of persons I doubt.
Brandish - his method of trolls and such is well known. Moreover, his hinting of Bel kill as a noob move, when on contrary, it could be ingenius move by vet to direct the flow and avoid suspicions. Very mafia like move :hee. The other person I think of who would do this would be gryffy.
Then next would be 2 SM claims. Already gave my reasons above.
Either Kato or beno are lying , and more things hint at beno .

Lambu Don't know why but u somehow feel really off , different as in u aggressively start something , then just passively move on and back down.
Demon - don't know why but seeing how he is vet at this and has had experience, his claim of not using his role is a bit suspicious to me.

For now , I m inclined more towards beno's claim being false , but will still wait a bit before finalizing.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Already explained, several times, why i'm being active this time around.
I've already been said "you're more active than usual, means you're mafia", such on old argument. "You're playing like your mafia self". I can find you games when people told me that when i was townie, these arguments have no weight. I've also been blamed and lynched for not being active enough, and now i'm suspicious because i try not to be inactive, well then.

Anyway, to repeat once again why i'm more active than usual, it's because i tend to dislike games where i'm townie, because 1) i have no team and 2) i just stay on the backseat following the flow of the game. This time i want to participate more.
The fact that i didn't sleep last night allowed me to be here a long time. Plus, let me remind you that being at quarantine and basically jobless for the time being (still have my job but can't work at home yet), i have a lot of free time on my hands.

If your only reason to suspect me is "you're more active than usual" you're gonna have to find better than this. This is getting old. I've been through the entirety of the spectrum with these arguments already.
It was an old joke man

Besides its not what pushes me to distrust you, its your classic passive claim + the wording of your posts, like you are thinking a lot about what to say instead of just saying it, reminds me of your games as mafia.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Dayum, Pom shooting Beno
It was an old joke man

Besides its not what pushes me to distrust you, its your classic passive claim + the wording of your posts, like you are thinking a lot about what to say instead of just saying it, reminds me of your games as mafia.
It's fine then. I'm completely fine with you distrusting me for these reasons. :verily
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well 100 push-ups, 100 squats, 10 km jog, and banana every day before next game @GrySun
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also votekill Astolfo, weakest servant here
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
[
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Getting shot is better than getting hung by crusty hands.
Big D talking about being hung:hurr

Is this an infomercial for some new enhancement drug?:gnut
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Im telling you that because what you thought isn't what she thought, you are literally granting her credit over something she hasn't done



Are you implying I saved Beno? :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will follow any lynch that features Beno, Taku, Raven, Demon or other inactives.
Now you are a follower? :amuse.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I wanted to take a break but with that Pom's action I'll have to wait a bit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top