Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
dont think farf is silly enough to openly do that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i am waaaay more interested in van atm
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Who defended him? Farf, Lambu, ...?
I don't think anyone truly defended him. The more approaching "defense" of him, would be stuff like me saying that i wasn't ready to votekill him just yet since i was waiting for his input before making my own idea; i guess also Farf and James believing the 2 SMs in a single game situation that easily. But other than that, i don't think there was really anyone standing up for him.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'll leave now. Not sure I'll be here before the end of the phase with the time there is left.

So Vote Kill Lambu just in case I don't make it. I do suspect him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think anyone truly defended him. The more approaching "defense" of him, would be stuff like me saying that i wasn't ready to votekill him just yet since i was waiting for his input before making my own idea; i guess also Farf and James believing the 2 SMs in a single game situation that easily. But other than that, i don't think there was really anyone standing up for him.
Bullshit. They voted to keep him safe, and believed his claim. Lol „nobody“.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am more interested in gnut. He never answered my questions, even after I answered his and always kept dodging when pressed, saying he waits for Bia before revealing and so on.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Bullshit. They voted to keep him safe, and believed his claim. Lol „nobody“.
Mmh... I know Farf voted Lawl, but did James really vote? I might have missed his vote. Well idk then.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The display with Brandish was ridiculous too, she's getting excuses to vote and no one seems to care. She's not active in the slightless btw, 2/3 of her posts were adressing the hosts and the rest short one liners. Im only discussing this with you cause you were the one that voiced these wrong thoughts about her playstyle.
Want me to remark I voiced it BEFORE the Bran incident? When did I say she was active, I said I appreciated she'd respond and play 'cause Ik how she is and expected her not to, I questioned your comparison 'cause you're using it to come at me and to say I'm letting her roam as if I'm treating her differently from any of the afkrs... I made no broad accusations 'cause I'm sorting things out in fucking D2, lol, but made clear the ones I distrust and why. If I didn't mention her or someone else specifically, I either agree with the general suspicions or have nothing I consider any close to be solid on those people.
Lemme go in circle with you here then so we get some timeline straight: I said that after her comment on her vote AND right after I argued with James on WHY I saw a point for her (connection with doctor while indicating Marmy, which looked inconsistent) and also understood LATER what he meant with his hints. I dropped the argument on why he linked it to Samura/Protection to a reason and won't go further. Ik you replied to it much later 'cause you were absent and I'd get if it it was something I kept sustaining and making a case on, but you keep pushing it as if it's something I'm holding on to. Hate that post as much as you like, suspect me as much as I will, but if you paint it differently, yeah I'll say something...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,100
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Dont know if its relevant, and not accusing or anything, just noticed coz it bugged me when i was updating the recap, but Lambu removed his vote from beno to cast it on Bel on Day 1
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My interneting is more unstable than a erection caused by astolfo so heres my placeholder for now

VOTEKILL @Vandred for now, but Takuan and Farf are on mt watchlist because of their banter as I said earlier

@Holt
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'll leave now. Not sure I'll be here before the end of the phase with the time there is left.

So Vote Kill Lambu just in case I don't make it. I do suspect him.
You will go for me despite the huge scope of scum around, this is fine.

Seriously I can't be the only one calling bs on demon.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think that I'd rather trust kato's SM claim over Beno's, mostly be cause of Beno wanting to target Bel when nobody asked or cared for that. Targetting Bel would make sense if Bel had died in N2 but not due an Assassin kill. Even if we find out who Bel followed N1, what good would that do for us?
I appreciate the reply, however, you only did so only after Beno's execution was set...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Dont know if its relevant, and not accusing or anything, just noticed coz it bugged me when i was updating the recap, but Lambu removed his vote from beno to cast it on Bel on Day 1
And I was the first one to vote him and pressure him smh

Want me to remark I voiced it BEFORE the Bran incident? When did I say she was active, I said I appreciated she'd respond and play 'cause Ik how she is and expected her not to, I questioned your comparison 'cause you're using it to come at me and to say I'm letting her roam as if I'm treating her differently from any of the afkrs... I made no broad accusations 'cause I'm sorting things out in fucking D2, lol, but made clear the ones I distrust and why. If I didn't mention her or someone else specifically, I either agree with the general suspicions or have nothing I consider any close to be solid on those people.
Lemme go in circle with you here then so we get some timeline straight: I said that after her comment on her vote AND right after I argued with James on WHY I saw a point for her (connection with doctor while indicating Marmy, which looked inconsistent) and also understood LATER what he meant with his hints. I dropped the argument on why he linked it to Samura/Protection to a reason and won't go further. Ik you replied to it much later 'cause you were absent and I'd get if it it was something I kept sustaining and making a case on, but you keep pushing it as if it's something I'm holding on to. Hate that post as much as you like, suspect me as much as I will, but if you paint it differently, yeah I'll say something...
Ok fair enough.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You are really testing a bird's patience :lambirb



Neither?
You are just lying or forgetful. You saved him day 1, Farf ate up his claim(like some others). I‘m sure there‘s many more who did
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
FU BENO, SMALL PP!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now guys go back, see who defended Beno.
I asked could his claim be theme based...so guess I questioned the "all knowing" and was wrong:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I am more interested in gnut. He never answered my questions, even after I answered his and always kept dodging when pressed, saying he waits for Bia before revealing and so on.
Pfft
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Press on James...
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Will wait for my vote, and I won’t be here for dp end (because of the time), but I will come back today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top