Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You are just lying or forgetful. You saved him day 1, Farf ate up his claim(like some others). I‘m sure there‘s many more who did
And you forget my D1 then '_' Convenient...
Anyway, gonna go back and check who actually banked him for 2 days...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You are just lying or forgetful. You saved him day 1, Farf ate up his claim(like some others). I‘m sure there‘s many more who did
Who told you yesterday "what about Beno" and focused on him? I only got cold feet when he said he had a good role and Asako-lawl jumped on his neck, thats why I decided to go for Bel.
About Farf its true, I forgot about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I asked could his claim be theme based...so guess I questioned the "all knowing" and was wrong:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Pfft
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Press on James...
Uncle since your hint yesterday I have a slight trust in you, but you could also be faking it so I dont know. How do you feel about the people actively talking for a change?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alright i'll cast my vote right now, and give you guys my thoughts so far, for all that's worth.

People i "believe" more than the others :
- Pompom (duh)
- Kato : i was having trouble about having 2 SMs in a game, since the role feels rare to me, so it surprised me. Now that Beno is confirmed Mafia, i can safely believe Kato, imo he's clear. Well he's not but i believe his claim anyway.
- Daws : no particular reason aside from the fact that i agreed with a lot of the points he brought up.
- Asako : she distrusted Beno, yet defended him against Lawl's claim with the whole discord situation. Makes me feel that at least she's genuine in the way she plays.

People i distrust :
- Raven : the way she talked D1 and D2. One liners, weird explanations, and then went on a tantrum against hosts. Then that bizarre vote on Brandish because of what Brandish posted about who was online when the assassin kill occurred... I don't know. She's the person i distrust the most, or at least i don't like the way she plays so far.
- Lawl : Beno is confirmed scum, so Lawl was right all along. Still, the way he kept going on and on and on against Beno felt suspicious to me, and it was also confirmed that he even lied about Beno. All that to get rid of him? And why was he so sure that Beno was indeed scum, it might seem obvious to everyone here, it wasn't for me... At least not to the point where i'd be willing to lie about him just to frame him and get away with it with certainty. I'm almost considering the possibility of Lawl being Mafia Det. But maybe i'm just making the situation weirder than it actually was. In any case, i don't trust him.
- Gry / Lambu : i have zero reason aside from what seemed to me like blind faith towards Lawl. They seem to trust each other, and especially the way Gry and Lambu both seem to trust Lawl makes me feel uneasy. (Disclaimer : i might be wrong about Lambu, i think he said he trusted Gry and Lawl, and i think Gry said he trusted Lawl and Lambu. I could be wrong and i'd have to check that again).


That's all for now. Imma cast my vote now.

Votekill Raven
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And by the way, still a lot of people who almost didn't talk. I have no opinion on them since, well, not really much to go from, but i guess i'll try asking more questions next phase.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
confirmed what? Have u seen screen shots? it was he said she said for all we know asako is from red team
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
confirmed what? Have u seen screen shots? it was he said she said for all we know asako is from red team
Didn't gnut also confirm that asako wasn't lieing? And so, that you were
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Busy right now, when I‘m back I‘ll check Beno defenders properly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Iirc james believed his claim
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I appreciate the reply, however, you only did so only after Beno's execution was set...
Well, it is still true.
Also you gotta ask yourself, if I really were so invested in letting Beno survive why would I be the one to suggest both beno and kato checking the same target and wanting beno to go first? Farf was the one who said to spread out the two SM and when I argued we might find out that the first one was lying aka Beno she countered that but what if the second one aka kato was the lying one. kato was ready to do DD (ok, that sounds perverted and wrong considering DD's current life status), Beno ignored all my inquires and wanted to go after Bel.
Does that sound to you like someone who wanted Beno to live no matter what?

I asked could his claim be theme based...so guess I questioned the "all knowing" and was wrong:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Pfft
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Press on James...
There, he does it again! Dodging the subject! And nobody but me cares! Why does gnut get every game a "gnut's cool, let him live till day 5" card but I get the "James wrote a comment that the weather is cloudy today, Mafiascum confirmed" card whenever I play a game?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Busy right now, when I‘m back I‘ll check Beno defenders properly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Iirc james believed his claim
Before kato came out that is. And afterwards I wanted to test both of them on the same target, forcing Beno to go first, kato second. Man, I am such an awesome orange Mafia buddy. I should totally get a medal for best co-worker ever! XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Didn't gnut also confirm that asako wasn't lieing? And so, that you were
does Beno's Initial thought process of what to claim in a past game matter to you this much? I only said it because i was 90% positive he was mafia since he acted the same way and I found it funny that he actually claimed since he did say strong role previously... but you being that fixated on this is actually interesting and you were ready to vote for me too if that Butterfly train on me would actually leave the station
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who told you yesterday "what about Beno" and focused on him? I only got cold feet when he said he had a good role and Asako-lawl jumped on his neck, thats why I decided to go for Bel.
About Farf its true, I forgot about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Uncle since your hint yesterday I have a slight trust in you, but you could also be faking it so I dont know. How do you feel about the people actively talking for a change?
Basically...good amount of roles(important ones)were exposed this past night.
So claims have to be pretty in line at this point for town.

Imo....what my role is makes me wonder more about the active claims than those who haven't claimed anything at all.

Why I was interested in SM and if it fits in this theme.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, it is still true.
Also you gotta ask yourself, if I really were so invested in letting Beno survive why would I be the one to suggest both beno and kato checking the same target and wanting beno to go first? Farf was the one who said to spread out the two SM and when I argued we might find out that the first one was lying aka Beno she countered that but what if the second one aka kato was the lying one. kato was ready to do DD (ok, that sounds perverted and wrong considering DD's current life status), Beno ignored all my inquires and wanted to go after Bel.
Does that sound to you like someone who wanted Beno to live no matter what?



There, he does it again! Dodging the subject! And nobody but me cares! Why does gnut get every game a "gnut's cool, let him live till day 5" card but I get the "James wrote a comment that the weather is cloudy today, Mafiascum confirmed" card whenever I play a game?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Before kato came out that is. And afterwards I wanted to test both of them on the same target, forcing Beno to go first, kato second. Man, I am such an awesome orange Mafia buddy. I should totally get a medal for best co-worker ever! XD
Jelly????
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Basically...good amount of roles(important ones)were exposed this past night.
So claims have to be pretty in line at this point for town.

Imo....what my role is makes me wonder more about the active claims than those who haven't claimed anything at all.

Why I was interested in SM and if it fits in this theme.
Was that a passive claim?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jelly????
You got no big dick aura, gnut. Nothing to be jelly about. :P
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
omg drop the SM theme already
not about the role as much as its use...theme/etc.

For my benefit I wanted to know...sorry x/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was that a passive claim?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You got no big dick aura, gnut. Nothing to be jelly about. :P
WHY....????
CAUSE I DON'T TYPE ALL CAPS?????
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So Beno at some point had more votes than Seraph, Lambu then removed the vote from Beno and Sam then locked on Sera. Then James and Van placed their votes randomly else where and Gry was lynching Beno before the latter killed Seraph.

Today James didn't want Beno lynched but displayed distrust later on as well, Lambu and Van were fine about lynching him but never voted, Sam was barely active and didn't address him.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think James, Farf, and Van all need some serious looking at.

James seemed to avoid or simply failed to voice much suspicion of Beno until just before his demise was just about to be posted. He was also fairly quick to trust Beno to go along with his totally 100% full proof plan to "confirm" him: If they're in the same mafia, it wouldn't be hard to coordinate that since all they would need is a single post from DD about him addressing or talking about a particular player. Additionally, his behavior early on still seemed to align with his typical mafia playstyle; less serious and more lurking.
Btw @Holt @Crescent Jinx I voted for James early into the phase, in my 2nd post of the day I believe.

Van's general mood seems to get less serious and his posts are less pointed when he's mafia and that's the Van I've been seeing in this game so far.

Another player that's been acting strangely, Farf was more averse to going for Beno than James was and claimed she didn't understand the suspicion a good chuck of the town was voicing. I find it hard to believe such an experienced and fairly keen player wouldn't find a typical and now confirmed scum playstyle, a duplicate claim of a low-priority role, and a contradictory role hint the least bit noteworthy.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
does Beno's Initial thought process of what to claim in a past game matter to you this much? I only said it because i was 90% positive he was mafia since he acted the same way and I found it funny that he actually claimed since he did say strong role previously... but you being that fixated on this is actually interesting and you were ready to vote for me too if that Butterfly train on me would actually leave the station
I couldn't care less about his claim, it's the fact that you lied about it that interests me. More than that, it's how you tunnel visionned on him. Always repeating "kill Beno, kill Beno, shoot Beno". We got it, you thought he was suspicious, and you were right, but then you lied about something that people called you out on. If you think it's not a big deal, fine. I just found it worth noting, and i'm distrusting you now.
And you find interesting that i suspect you? Well, isn't that part of the game. I think my reasons for distrusting you are understandable, even if i end up being wrong about you. And we're only D2, i might change my mind about you, just convince me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farf was the one who said to spread out the two SM and when I argued we might find out that the first one was lying aka Beno she countered that but what if the second one aka kato was the lying one.
???
You said you wanted Beno to reveal results later cause in your opinion Kato didn't really reveal first LOL. PLUS you kept saying that was a plan to PROVE the SM XDDD Want me to quote those for you? '_' If anything, you could have been setting up for Beno to survive to then say he was legit next day based on fragile things...
Oh my...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top