Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
A double lynch?... I didn't thimk I was even gone that long
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I won't play tho, I changed my avatar, I demand a host kill or removal from the game
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Raven, currently there is no rule on this. I see your point and we will discuss it but technically it maybe should be addressed as a rule to the council outside of the game(?). Let us talk amongst ourselves and with Panda and Elusia. Just play the game right now, ok? so any extra information, just consider it shady :hmph. Or ignore if you feel this way.

Don’t be impatient. At least don’t be asking for Hostkill suddenly because you don’t like something. Wait until all 4 hosts are present to talk and to get back with you. It’s a sudden thing to do it now when it’s also the end of the phase. I am at work and Holt has to solo close the day phase.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Van gets lynched as it stands Daws, he has a locked vote. Someone would need to lock Erinyes to make it a double.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Raven, currently there is no rule on this. I see your point and we will discuss it but technically it maybe should be addressed as a rule to the council outside of the game(?). Let us talk amongst ourselves and with Panda and Elusia. Just play the game right now, ok? so any extra information, just consider it shady :hmph. Or ignore if you feel this way.

Don’t be impatient. At least don’t be asking for Hostkill suddenly because you don’t like something. Wait until all 4 hosts are present to talk and to get back with you. It’s a sudden thing to do it now when it’s also the end of the phase. I am at work and Holt has to solo close the day phase.
I'm afraid of losing control and insult their existence, I better leave now cuz i'm not in good mood. Thanks tho <3
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Van gets lynched as it stands Daws, he has a locked vote. Someone would need to lock Erinyes to make it a double.
Even if we do a double lynch, wouldn't it just get extra hour added and made a one vs one voting? Or are we allowed to double-lynch? Usually the hosts try to avoid that kinda thing of happening.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Up to the hosts I guess. I'm not inclined to vote for one over the other, I'm wondering why it ended up having to be between them two when people like Lakhan for example could've also been moved up.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Oh, more nastiness as well... It would be easier to address if it were just one or two people, but that doesn't seem to be the case at this point. We didn't always have games with so many hurt feelings and the hurting of feelings. I don't know what's been going on lately, but as much as I like these games, it's really not thrilling to see.
Only if one of the Erin voters on her.
Van gets lynched as it stands Daws, he has a locked vote. Someone would need to lock Erinyes to make it a double.
I'm fine with Van going and I don't have any reason to defend Erin. Still, I would be alright locking on one of the two, but that means we still need a regular vote to balance it. If that's not doable, my votes just going on Van.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Up to the hosts I guess. I'm not inclined to vote for one over the other, I'm wondering why it ended up having to be between them two when people like Lakhan for example could've also been moved up.
This is the Beno thing in Day 1 all over again. Then why not vote Lakhan?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, more nastiness as well... It would be easier to address if it were just one or two people, but that doesn't seem to be the case at this point. We didn't always have games with so many hurt feelings and the hurting of feelings. I don't know what's been going on lately, but as much as I like these games, it's really not thrilling to see.




I'm fine with Van going and I don't have any reason to defend Erin. Still, I would be alright locking on one of the two, but that means we still need a regular vote to balance it. If that's not doable, my votes just going on Van.
There's what James said. Wanna wait 1h after then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't have a preference either way.
Uh nvr mind previous question then.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
This is the Beno thing in Day 1 all over again. Then why not vote Lakhan?
Is it going to change anything if I vote for him? It will put him at 2 votes, he would need 4 more to be the lynch. I don't trust either at the top, so I don't really care, I just found it funny how it was narrowed down to those 2 all of a sudden when at the time there were 3 or so players with multiple votes that could've been moved up as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top