Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Was gonna say "that's why there was my second quote on you" but then Bran's vote happened as well. Got no preference either, frustrated and beaten with the mistakes, but out of the three Lak is odder to me cause of hint+posts+votes, etc. Similar to Erin but I agree with what Asako said, it was easier for Erin to be bold in the previous game due to being confirmed. And Van made a case on Beno today. Maybe letting what happened affect me tho...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know what: votekill Lak
5-5-4 let's see.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Farfalla An extra hour suits me just fine, I'm just wondering how we would be doing that at the moment.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So here I am.
As I said Vandred´s vote was based only on what my gut told me and nothing else.
Can anyone sumarize to me why Erin is also on the chopping block?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Ah, can't join you in your tie plan anymore now anyway, Daws.
Welp... I guess if someone gets a save, then they'll get my votelock. I don't anticipate that happening though.

Hopefully someone just locks on Erin.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,573
Country
Dragonstone
Lol, lakhan doing a shinobi here. Shows up, post a slight accusation, votes for somebody else and leaves. Another twin? XD



Eh, fair enough.
I can post accusations and vote the same person too, you know!
like, bringing the attention to Marma D1 for no reason, putting ideas in the players heads, today readily believing beno's weird second SM claim, going in a long talk on how it's useful to use him tonight, trying to lead him and Kato on who to check.

Votekill James
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So here I am.
As I said Vandred´s vote was based only on what my gut told me and nothing else.
Can anyone sumarize to me why Erin is also on the chopping block?
Playing differently from the previous game, being more passive and absent, evasive votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's impressive how the afkrs pop up towards the last minutes again btw...
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,573
Country
Dragonstone
Playing differently from the previous game, being more passive and absent, evasive votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's impressive how the afkrs pop up towards the last minutes again btw...
I never fail to impress, right?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can post accusations and vote the same person too, you know!
like, bringing the attention to Marma D1 for no reason, putting ideas in the players heads, today readily believing beno's weird second SM claim, going in a long talk on how it's useful to use him tonight, trying to lead him and Kato on who to check.

Votekill James
Beno was the first to come out as Spirit Medium, Kato was just hinting it and claimed SM after Beno did so.

Playing differently from the previous game, being more passive and absent, evasive votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's impressive how the afkrs pop up towards the last minutes again btw...
They gonna do that for the next couple days too and will still live because we never kill them for playing like this! -_-
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,573
Country
Dragonstone
Beno was the first to come out as Spirit Medium, Kato was just hinting it and claimed SM after Beno did so.



They gonna do that for the next couple days too and will still live because we never kill them for playing like this! -_-
All the more reason for Kato to change his claim had he been lying about such role
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
As i have been told i could use the court to suggest my point towards the mods.
@Holt @Crescent Jinx where can i find my avatar again. Sorry for my behavior

well nevermind, i found it
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,573
Country
Dragonstone
Shino, I rly like you and grew fond of you, but yeah, your pattern is annoying, missy.
Thank Farfy, I like you too, lol XD but I don't play to please lmao
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I can post accusations and vote the same person too, you know!
like, bringing the attention to Marma D1 for no reason, putting ideas in the players heads, today readily believing beno's weird second SM claim, going in a long talk on how it's useful to use him tonight, trying to lead him and Kato on who to check.

Votekill James
Oof. I don't trust ya, but you explained yourself with a bit of sassiness so... I will overlook you for the moment. Was it the explanation that did it or the sass, I'm not sure.

However, despite of my early vote, I am fairly sure James is not the right lynch for today :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top