Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
By the way, one thing i had in mind when backreading the end of the phase. Vandred got lynched and turned mafia, that's pretty good. But i couldn't help but notice that at the same time, people stood up to try and get Erin and Lakhan on the chopping block. Could it be that some players tried to prevent Vandred's lynch?
On the other hand i noticed someone or several people proposing a double lynch so maybe it was not about saving him. I just felt like pointing it out, because it felt weird that all of a sudden people started suspecting out of the blue.

So to get back on the Erin case: why do people suspect her? She's definitely playing different than the previous game, where she was a town MVP, but that had to be with the mechanic and the fact that she got confirmed very early on.. So i don't know if the different playstyle argument really holds any meaning. Is there something else that makes her suspicious?


Sucks that without the Bodyguard we can't protect individuals from Assassin-kills anymore.
Uhh, what? Isn't it the martyr who protects from the Assassin? What does the Bodyguard have to do with that?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Bran said you were online within two hours before the shooting, he didn't print screen things all the time, of course. That's why Gry asked you to confirm if you're saying you haven't been online during that time, Raven.
Before or after doesn't matter, Within can be after and before. I don't trust him, I wasn't around that time, Idk why he even mentioned me there.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
second kill fail or recruit? did Raven say she was a townie yesterday?
Yes Raven claimed Vanilla. Not impossible considering Seraph, and he ain't respawning as Jesus it seems, but with his death vanilla becomes a decent mafia claim too.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
unless he want ppl to target me and the other members he mentioned
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I am pretty sure Erin is orange considering how careful she was not to antogonize me with her voting pattern
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Because she is confirmed so a great pick to confirm sanity?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No Yes.
Mmh... But dets would still get their sanity check even if she was killed... Wouldn't they? Or is there a priority thingy?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I still suspect Lakhan the most, then Gryff, maybe Brandish, but that just because they are on low profile so far. I think there might be a mafia among the active ones too, but having trust issues here, as much as nothing too bad stand out, I fear some recruitment or change of sides...

Only one death, nice. Juviii died protecting Pom I guess.
:emocat she should’ve let me go. I am as useful as an old gun out of bullets now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To point at the end of last day's votes:

Vandred (6x) (Kato756, goodboy, desin24, Lambu, SirSamuel016, gnut)

Erinyes (5x)(Juviii, Lady pompom,GrySun, Van, James)

lakhan220 (4x) (Penalty Vote, Brandish, Farfalla, Gryff)

It begs the question, where's the red goons to help out Vand? Juvii, Pom and me are town(granted only juviii and pom are confirmed), Van went on Erin to save himself probably, and James voted later. I think Vand had 2 votes when Erin had 4. So either his team was asleep, or were perhaps both Erin and Vand on the same team so they tried to push up lakhan? Which are Brandish, Farf and Gryff.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Raven, can you tell more hints about your role or say besides Brandish, who do you think is in the mafia? Also your thoughts on the night kill
I mentioned yesterday I'm a townie with no powers, a useless townie. I don't know how can i hint that but i ain't lying, Mafia keep me alive cuz i'm useless and not much of a threat.

I think James, Takun, Gunt, Lambu, Brandish, Lakhan and Farf are in the Mafia team or possible third parties.

My thought on night kill is Juviii protected someone and died.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,387
Gender
Male
Country
France
Mmh... But dets would still get their sanity check even if she was killed... Wouldn't they? Or is there a priority thingy?
Don't see how it makes her less important. Killing her early would still help. The Det choices N1 weren't necessarily optimal.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh I'm still here, and only death is Bodyguard. Did Juviii protect the right person? Even then we're missing kills, unless one went directly for Juviii while the other team went for her target? Either some case of overlap or good doctor moves.


yeah and its concerning lol, i trusted you at 1st, i need to read back everything properly, but when looking at votes, i see you and James jumping on the bandwagon Van had started, it sounds to me as if at least one fo you, or both are his mafia teams, or maybe you tried to divert attention from players like demon, shino etc coz lest be honest who trust demons claim, it sounds way to convenient, not that its impossible, but i highly doubt especially coz bel was apprentice.
still everyone is giving him a pass, ofc i might be wrong, im not trying to accuse anyone, but those moves sounds too fishy. When checking at Bran list its obvious the assassin is either demon or shino, or you or lakkhan or taku, i do trust lawl , and i mentioned yesterday i distrusted demon and shino the most. I cant shake the feeling that Van and you or/and James were trying to protect someone.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah but now you have a perfect target you can lie about without sweating. Should have killed me tonight
... ok, my future self warned me about Sam so I'd be safe to claim.
First you say I'm panicking when my reply took 2 mins (and I was answering to something else in between) and now that I'm some fortune teller.
That's Juvs, btw.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top