Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Too bad I'm not trolling :kappa
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Just something to note:
I don't remember the game theme, but there was a game when i was playing as Mafia Assassin. And i was on the verge of losing because Brandish didn't trust me. In the end she switched her vote to someone else, i didn't get lynched, and eventually i won (with Marm).
The reason why she switched her vote was because when an Assassin kill happened, i wasn't online.
To summarize, Brandish's list mean nothing to me.


Wow... I didn't know that. And that speaks volume of my lack of attention, i've been Bodyguard LAST GAME.
oh i didnt know, ive never been assassin, but ive been vigilante and the kill happened like straight after i wrote the action it, but i guess it depnds on when hosts are posting the action ?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Too bad I'm not trolling :kappa
Either you're trolling by lieing and avoiding the question, or you're trolling by revealing that... When you could just lie about it if you're really that.
This is impossible for you to claim Freeman, especially with an Assassin in the game.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think it's crazy to claim Freeman considering what happened yesterday.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Either you're trolling by lieing and avoiding the question, or you're trolling by revealing that... When you could just lie about it if you're really that.
This is impossible for you to claim Freeman, especially with an Assassin in the game.
You're reading too much into it, really.
The situation is quite crazy, but there's nothing I can do if this is my freaking role LOL
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Could post this pic right back at you :kappa
Is there something about me you doubt?

Freeman doesn't fit your hint, and giving a fake hint to lay low but then casually claiming contradicts itself. Not keen on lynching you though, mafias can sort that out.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're reading too much into it, really.
The situation is quite crazy, but there's nothing I can do if this is my freaking role LOL
Sometimes buddy...you just gotta say...
"Im not telling mu role!!!"


Zasz zasz zasz smh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
e really going there, then there are other people here who are, like you say, "tip-toeing" around the subject of their role.
And honestly you trying to bait me into talking about my role when were only on Day 2 sounds fishy to me.
What? Trying to eliminate possible threats to your Mafia friends? :kappa
Why would you even bother me when there are others who have yet to talk.
Indeed, I perceive my role as shitty, but it's also true that it has its merits.
I definite it as such because it needs to be triggered by other players and not by me.
Always hated passive roles, but hey, what can I do
What about you Lambu? Can't remember talking much about yourself either...
Wait, why the rush of revealing roles? XD
Well, I don't mind doing it, but first tell me why should I
I see your point, but I still have some reserve in proceeding with this tactic.
It indeed puts some pressure on the Mafia, but it also exposes Town to more onslaughts.
On my part, I'm not that scared to reveal mine, but at the same time I consider it to be a double-edged sword, especially between a phase and another...
I don't get those comments then, Zasz...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
The Assassin doesn't have to be on the list in the first place. He can send the PM then wait while he is not online. There is the Host who has to read it, who must type the text etc. I don't trust Brandish but he isn't necessarily the Assassin to me.
@Raven
oh got it :) ok then i still keep relying on the votes thing and who tried to save who.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
This made more sense than your reveal :kappa
I knew only you could understand that

Is there something about me you doubt?

Freeman doesn't fit your hint, and giving a fake hint to lay low but then casually claiming contradicts itself. Not keen on lynching you though, mafias can sort that out.
Aaaaaaannnnnddddd, what exactly doesn't fit my hint?
You all tell me to reveal and when I do, I suddenly become the main suspect?
What about James? Demon? And what about you?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm out, be back later
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So Freeman, 2 vanillas, 2 apprentices(practically roleless until later, if at all) vs 2 mafias with Assassin + possibly some other TP or the like. Eh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top