Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,385
Gender
Male
Country
France
I knew only you could understand that



Aaaaaaannnnnddddd, what exactly doesn't fit my hint?
You all tell me to reveal and when I do, I suddenly become the main suspect?
What about James? Demon? And what about you?
I revealed my role. However, I don't see how yours is a double-edged sword. Freeman is simply bad.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I knew only you could understand that



Aaaaaaannnnnddddd, what exactly doesn't fit my hint?
You all tell me to reveal and when I do, I suddenly become the main suspect?
What about James? Demon? And what about you?
Your hints suggest that you may die but you get something back...
How does freeman fit those hints Lala posted?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Aaaaaaannnnnddddd, what exactly doesn't fit my hint?
You all tell me to reveal and when I do, I suddenly become the main suspect?
What about James? Demon? And what about you?
James cleared if you believe gnut, Demon I trust, I am innocent. I wouldn't call you main suspect though, despite that.

Farf quoted your posts above.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I don't get those comments then, Zasz...
It has its merits because it could skip a night phase, preventing Mafia from killing.
But at the same time it's a double edged-sword because also Town won't be able to do anything
Is it really that hard to understand?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It has its merits because it could skip a night phase, preventing Mafia from killing.
But at the same time it's a double edged-sword because also Town won't be able to do anything
Is it really that hard to understand?
No...it skips a day phase
BAD FOR TOWN ZASZ
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It has its merits because it could skip a night phase, preventing Mafia from killing.
But at the same time it's a double edged-sword because also Town won't be able to do anything
Is it really that hard to understand?
How could it skip a night phase? Are you claiming Burden? LMAO
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
freeman ? seriously zasz ? but your hints dont fit. I thought you were claiming PGO or VT or something like this, you said "it needs to be triggered by other players and not by him. "
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
freeman ? seriously zasz ? but your hints dont fit. I thought you were claiming PGO or VT or something like this, you said "it needs to be triggered by other players and not by him. "
Stahp
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But yeah let us not get distracted too much by Zasz, best to leave his fate to the killing teams, not much we can do to protect him other than send him into the night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It has its merits because it could skip a night phase, preventing Mafia from killing.
But at the same time it's a double edged-sword because also Town won't be able to do anything
Is it really that hard to understand?
I guess... since you got it wrong? o.ô
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It has its merits because it could skip a night phase, preventing Mafia from killing.
But at the same time it's a double edged-sword because also Town won't be able to do anything
Is it really that hard to understand?
Thats Mafia Burden, are you confessing being a burden ?
No freeman is the worst role possible, if you re really are, which i doubt, we re doomed.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hell freaking no guys, I'm not claiming Burden.
Why would I even do that? LOL
I know I did some pretty crazy shit in the past, but this one isn't one of them.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Nice night out of many possibilities.

Yeah but now you have a perfect target you can lie about without sweating. Should have killed me tonight
That is assuming that Sam is actually BP...

yeah and its concerning lol, i trusted you at 1st, i need to read back everything properly, but when looking at votes, i see you and James jumping on the bandwagon Van had started, it sounds to me as if at least one fo you, or both are his mafia teams, or maybe you tried to divert attention from players like demon, shino etc coz lest be honest who trust demons claim, it sounds way to convenient, not that its impossible, but i highly doubt especially coz bel was apprentice.
still everyone is giving him a pass, ofc i might be wrong, im not trying to accuse anyone, but those moves sounds too fishy. When checking at Bran list its obvious the assassin is either demon or shino, or you or lakkhan or taku, i do trust lawl , and i mentioned yesterday i distrusted demon and shino the most. I cant shake the feeling that Van and you or/and James were trying to protect someone.
I agree with many things you said except the James case, its been forced to the point of there being no juice to take already.
That Vandred fell before you doesnt mean you are clear but I wanted to point that out.

How did you guys start that Erin bandwagon in the first place? I was very surprised when I read this.
You sure let it happen fiend. Saw you stare at the thread for hours while it was being built.

Oh screw it....
Me telling you good job wasn't just for killing mafia but also in helping me decide who to look at last night.

With what I got back on you...I can say that I will lay off James.

You were same result as him....Im insane.

Is that enough reveal for you guys???
:cookiehand
Noice! Kind of hoped you were hinting that.

He still could be, considering all townies that died at night were active...
Huh, how did Greg investigate him N1 then?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hell freaking no guys, I'm not claiming Burden.
Why would I even do that? LOL
I know I did some pretty crazy shit in the past, but this one isn't one of them.
Can you check again the description of the role you were PMed, then come back and tell us which phase is skipped, Day or Night?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Huh, how did Greg investigate him N1 then?
Cointoss, or Prostitute priority. But James would need to say what he is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway Erin targeted Kato
Is that so bad though? Unless Kato was blocked she could've just been, yknow, looking out for the poor chap.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Assassin gonna get to it most likely soon. Rip Zasz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top