Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What do the spreadsheets say Farf? Who do you relate to the orange and red mafia that died so far?
This taunt...
But here it is It's not fully updated with reveals/comments from this phase, and if you guys fuck it, I'll close the sharing.

Only Misho and you have been decisive in getting both an orange and a red down, but you mostly with your vote request than vote itself.
Demon joined the Beno train early as well, before the shooting, and Lambu (I've always hated I couldn't find a way to short his nickname #random) was decisive for the result on Van. The rest is spread. The sheet doesn't say a lot alone if you ask me... posts before lynchings and shooting should be taken into consideration (which I tried to do yday after Beno got shot).
If you ask me tho, considering people are in the same page about the existence of a TP, it doesn't even slightly clear anyone as well. It's actually cute how a third mafia (which isn't crazy, since it has precedent + deaths) or regular third party can take advantage from the results in this point, why I'm personally trying to be less reckless and just consider everything.
Wonder if you'll see anything special there, tho.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


What a non-answer. Doesn't even make sense since you singled out the same 2 people twice. What makes you think you know how Juviii feels about feeling safe/expecting death?

I died N1 several times, where do you me see me feeling safe and not expecting death?

Basically saying "I'd kill Juviii/Gryff because I know how they feel"...not to mention you were telling LP to go after suspicious people, so to you she was playing well but still enough to be suspect that you would shoot and assume you knew how she felt? Lel
It's about the lynch, I can't know who can be nightkilled and by who. That's what I mean, I would kill someone that most likely won't be lynched or even get a vote towards them. Both you and Juviii, from what I can remember, were rather far under the radar. = safe from being lynched that day.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Noo im talking about Law accusation on me, :gwah
nothing to do with you, sorry, did i misquote ? actually i trust you lol
Nani?!
Damn, need some glasses then :kappa
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
It's about the lynch, I can't know who can be nightkilled and by who. That's what I mean, I would kill someone that most likely won't be lynched or even get a vote towards them. Both you and Juviii, from what I can remember, were rather far under the radar. = safe from being lynched that day.
Lel. Pom kept tagging me, trying to get people shook. Lambu kept tagging too. Far from under the radar.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
False. It was 3-0 Vandred. YOU are actually the one who tied Erinyes with Vandred, before Van and James made it 5-3 if I am recalling correctly. Could've easily voted for Erinyes' and implored others to do so as well if he was my teammate and I was trying to save him.
I think you're not recalling correctly. I may have been sleepy, but I was hard pressed to choose between Erin and Vand. At one point I wanted to go back to switch to Vand because I still saw his post with him votekilling her, and I remember thinking "If I switch to Vand it's tied".

Is that all you have to say about the lynch, when you were there in the last few hours and should be able to tell who voted what for which reason? Not impressed.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Btw we can go 2 routes: either kill Erin because I am sure juvi does protecting Kato or go with 99% mafia birden Zasz. He literally misread his pm, I agree killing burden makes more sense to a town but we have to agree on killing Erin next phase right away
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
Some people are being slow, some start catch up.



Wow it came out without thinking, sorry it just sounded good :XD

That aside, you were in the thread for a long time after Gry left and when Vandred voted, then I asked about how odd the Erin lynch felt and you didnt move an inch.
As I said, if I was there, it must have been at the very beginning. I was asleep when Gryff and co came and even he said it turned into Van VS Erin all of sudden.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Noo im talking about Law accusation on me, :gwah
nothing to do with you, sorry, did i misquote ? actually i trust you lol
Do you have an active role? If lawl is paranoid spy he would not get a result on someone who didn't target anyone, it only randomizes someone who has an action. That's the small chance where you both are telling the truth.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
After the Erin kill I am most likely dead, but I’d like to take 2 mafias with me instead of 1 if possible
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im wondering what is this lame role of Gry too, said nothing since D1.

As I said, if I was there, it must have been at the very beginning. I was asleep when Gryff and co came and even he said it turned into Van VS Erin all of sudden.
Thats not what I remember, saw your name clearly before placing my votelock.
Maybe you let the account open? It happens to me sometimes.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Im wondering what is this lame role of Gry too, said nothing since D1.



Thats not what I remember, saw your name clearly before placing my votelock.
Maybe you let the account open? It happens to me sometimes.
If gry lives another night phase color me concerned
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Too low profile, hints that I cannot relate that it fits your character, I still don’t know your role or what it is supposed to be, investigative, protective, vanilla. I also don’t trust Gryff (if that helps understanding apI am trying to keep an eye on low profiles).

But I would say Zasz did such a big slip today I am more inclined to lynch him unless the assassin kills him and proves him town.
I don't think i m low profile, sure compared to other vets, i do take longer time to reach a decision and need to look at roles to keep up myself . Like while, i was making a post, u people already moved 6+ pages. :lmaoSo, have tried being active as much as i can

As for my hints, come on, it shld be very obvious to which category i belong once u go through wikia and compare the clues.
I have no problem revealing my role or category itself, but i m waiting for few more people like bran, gryff, lambu and others to give some more hints regarding their roles. Looking at stats, we already have lost quite a number of strong roles.

The most i m trying to do is to tread carefully.
The most i can say is i have an active role.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
so me and you are confirmed townies, Can we unite our votes to sweep possible Mafia members @Lady pompom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top