Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It wasn't just a word mistake... he built an argument around how skipping the night is good for us, in case "it's hard to understand"...
Yeah he fucked up...anybody up for skipping a night lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also still don't get how Zasz relates to Taku even tho I don't trust both lol.
What do the spreadsheets say Farf? Who do you relate to the orange and red mafia that died so far?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Is @Lady pompom okay with me or still doubting me?
Its okay, Ijust mistook your vanilla townie claim with “I am a townie” (on town’s side).

It has its merits because it could skip a night phase, preventing Mafia from killing.
But at the same time it's a double edged-sword because also Town won't be able to do anything
Is it really that hard to understand?
Did you just mistake the freeman with the burden? :kappa zasz
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Some people are being slow, some start catch up.

Hey, only Lala call me fiend. And it's with a capital F :hmph. And no I wasn't here when it was built. If I was, it must have been at the very beginning. I would have posted.
Wow it came out without thinking, sorry it just sounded good :XD

That aside, you were in the thread for a long time after Gry left and when Vandred voted, then I asked about how odd the Erin lynch felt and you didnt move an inch.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Lol, lakhan doing a shinobi here. Shows up, post a slight accusation, votes for somebody else and leaves. Another twin? XD



Eh, fair enough.
No my friend, have already posted even before regarding 2 Sms and such. And seriously, u do not expect me to do something past 3 at night, do u ?
+ By the time i catch up, so many posts already.

:yodawg



Here is where I don't hint Bel kill as a noob move.

Gryff is tiers below me don't associate us like that.
Is tht so ?I interpreted tht very post differently. But as it stands, it is given, u were trying to give a direction to things..Besides, ur unusual silence and ur actions seem quite strange.
Van gets lynched as it stands Daws, he has a locked vote. Someone would need to lock Erinyes to make it a double.
Up to the hosts I guess. I'm not inclined to vote for one over the other, I'm wondering why it ended up having to be between them two when people like Lakhan for example could've also been moved up.
I don't have a preference either way.
Is it going to change anything if I vote for him? It will put him at 2 votes, he would need 4 more to be the lynch. I don't trust either at the top, so I don't really care, I just found it funny how it was narrowed down to those 2 all of a sudden when at the time there were 3 or so players with multiple votes that could've been moved up as well.
Is it really the concern for being numbered down or the attempt to save someone by sowing confusions building a narrative ?

Votekill lakhan220
Votekill Lakhan
:hurr Aww, u tsundere couple. u may lie but ur hearts doesn't.

Was gonna say "that's why there was my second quote on you" but then Bran's vote happened as well. Got no preference either, frustrated and beaten with the mistakes, but out of the three Lak is odder to me cause of hint+posts+votes, etc. Similar to Erin but I agree with what Asako said, it was easier for Erin to be bold in the previous game due to being confirmed. And Van made a case on Beno today. Maybe letting what happened affect me tho...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know what: votekill Lak
5-5-4 let's see.
Credits to u gryff. U managed to convince farf as well.

Now, as for my roles, i have clearly said the hints , which could very well indicate my role precisely. U can even narrow it down easily.
@Lady pompom , now looks u have doubts towards me. Can i ask u to elaborate on it please ?

And as for this game, juviii kill brings me to 3 choices
Died protecting, targeted by mafia , also possibility of SK too.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Its okay, Ijust mistook your vanilla townie claim with “I am a townie” (on town’s side).



Did you just mistake the freeman with the burden? :kappa zasz
You wish I did eh, Pompomafia? :kappa
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh mr assassin is here, please dont kill Zasz
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
No not all, lol, trust me its a lie. which is a shame coz he s among the persons i trusted the most.
How could you say that Erin :emocat
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Yeah i will add the votes pattern in the recap !
you tagged me and said i got it, tell me what you get.
I didn't mention votes.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lotsa talking, only one death, meaning I am probably responsible for one of the 3 deaths in N1 since I am PGO. That's why it was such a huge irony considering last game where I lamented long and loud how a PGO makes zero sense in the game with that kinda game mechanic.

66% less deaths than the night before. The three deaths might have been a freak accident and either doc or whore did a great job. Juvii is a really odd choice though. Gotta read the role description for the Bodyguard to see how this death may have occured.
1 death couldn't happen due Asassin kill.
3rd was most likely yours truly, a one time shot.

Only Juviii? And she prolly died protecting someone. Still, considering we most likely have 3 parties, and one of them killed last Dp, which would mean 2 kills this night, it could either mean some people did their job perfectly or... Someone was recruited....
Maybe, but we don't know what happened yet.

Do you think we have another Prostitute?
Why not? Prostitutes are sometimes more of a problem than a blessing for town. If Mafia gets kill heavy roles giving Towns the means to block those makes sense.

So 1 team couldn’t kill due to assa, 2 team killed Juviii or her target and 3rd team failed lul
Or 3rd team was me.

second kill fail or recruit? did Raven say she was a townie yesterday?
Yes and 2nd kill has to fail because one mafia cannot kill last night due assassin.

Only one death, nice. Juviii died protecting Pom I guess.
Why Pompom? Makes more sense to protect Kato or someone else hinting at important roles. This is a job for @Kato756 to figure out tonight though. Who did Juviii die for in N2?

Why in the world would they go for roleless townie?
Exactly.

Oh screw it....
Me telling you good job wasn't just for killing mafia but also in helping me decide who to look at last night.

With what I got back on you...I can say that I will lay off James.

You were same result as him....Im insane.

Is that enough reveal for you guys???
:cookiehand
You could still be paranoid but Insane also works. If you targeted me in N1 you got lucky you didn't got killed, if you targeted me N2 it means I probably already shot my bullet.

Oh... and I've been thinking James hint was PGO...
Yes. PGO while trying to appear as if I had an important role acting as if I was PGO. Thus also the whole protector hints to look like I was a doc.

I assume James N1, Pom N2?
Man, you got so lucky, gnut.

Why you think I was talking so much shit to him xD
Because James.
I need that pic with the stickman doing that open mouth and then closing it while sinking his raised finger. Anybody got it for me? XD

Fine, I'm a Freeman
It has its merits because it could skip a night phase, preventing Mafia from killing.
But at the same time it's a double edged-sword because also Town won't be able to do anything
Is it really that hard to understand?
Zasz...

Anyway Erin targeted Kato
Oh, noice findings, Lawl!

Huh, how did Greg investigate him N1 then?
Either protection or I shot my bullet at one of the other 3 before gnut's investigation.

Cointoss, or Prostitute priority. But James would need to say what he is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Is that so bad though? Unless Kato was blocked she could've just been, yknow, looking out for the poor chap.
PGO. Pure effing Irony after last game.
Or she was trying to kill him and Juviii prevented that from happening. Would be best scenario for town and worst for Mafia if Erin is Mafia.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Not sure why you lambu would trust Erin over me but okay haha
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No my friend, have already posted even before regarding 2 Sms and such. And seriously, u do not expect me to do something past 3 at night, do u ?
+ By the time i catch up, so many posts already.


Is tht so ?I interpreted tht very post differently. But as it stands, it is given, u were trying to give a direction to things..Besides, ur unusual silence and ur actions seem quite strange.




Is it really the concern for being numbered down or the attempt to save someone by sowing confusions building a narrative ?



:hurr Aww, u tsundere couple. u may lie but ur hearts doesn't.


Credits to u gryff. U managed to convince farf as well.

Now, as for my roles, i have clearly said the hints , which could very well indicate my role precisely. U can even narrow it down easily.
@Lady pompom , now looks u have doubts towards me. Can i ask u to elaborate on it please ?

And as for this game, juviii kill brings me to 3 choices
Died protecting, targeted by mafia , also possibility of SK too.
Too low profile, hints that I cannot relate that it fits your character, I still don’t know your role or what it is supposed to be, investigative, protective, vanilla. I also don’t trust Gryff (if that helps understanding apI am trying to keep an eye on low profiles).

But I would say Zasz did such a big slip today I am more inclined to lynch him unless the assassin kills him and proves him town.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Pretty confident Juviii died protecting me. So you can drop the "Juviii protected Pom" stuff Demon, because it makes no sense anyway.

I never had Vigilante but if I did I'd shoot at those that feel the most safe and who wouldn't expect their deaths the most, don't see the relation to how she was playing. She certainly wasn't in Beno's team at the time.


What a non-answer. Doesn't even make sense since you singled out the same 2 people twice. What makes you think you know how Juviii feels about feeling safe/expecting death?

I died N1 several times, where do you me see me feeling safe and not expecting death?

Basically saying "I'd kill Juviii/Gryff because I know how they feel"...not to mention you were telling LP to go after suspicious people, so to you she was playing well but still enough to be suspect that you would shoot and assume you knew how she felt? Lel


I still suspect Lakhan the most, then Gryff, maybe Brandish, but that just because they are on low profile so far. I think there might be a mafia among the active ones too, but having trust issues here, as much as nothing too bad stand out, I fear some recruitment or change of sides...



:emocat she should’ve let me go. I am as useful as an old gun out of bullets now.
If you're only argument is that you have more time to play than I do, then come up with something better.

To point at the end of last day's votes:

Vandred (6x) (Kato756, goodboy, desin24, Lambu, SirSamuel016, gnut)

Erinyes (5x)(Juviii, Lady pompom,GrySun, Van, James)

lakhan220 (4x) (Penalty Vote, Brandish, Farfalla, Gryff)

It begs the question, where's the red goons to help out Vand? Juvii, Pom and me are town(granted only juviii and pom are confirmed), Van went on Erin to save himself probably, and James voted later. I think Vand had 2 votes when Erin had 4. So either his team was asleep, or were perhaps both Erin and Vand on the same team so they tried to push up lakhan? Which are Brandish, Farf and Gryff.
False. It was 3-0 Vandred. YOU are actually the one who tied Erinyes with Vandred, before Van and James made it 5-3 if I am recalling correctly. Could've easily voted for Erinyes' and implored others to do so as well if he was my teammate and I was trying to save him.
No my friend, have already posted even before regarding 2 Sms and such. And seriously, u do not expect me to do something past 3 at night, do u ?
+ By the time i catch up, so many posts already.


Is tht so ?I interpreted tht very post differently. But as it stands, it is given, u were trying to give a direction to things..Besides, ur unusual silence and ur actions seem quite strange.




Is it really the concern for being numbered down or the attempt to save someone by sowing confusions building a narrative ?



:hurr Aww, u tsundere couple. u may lie but ur hearts doesn't.


Credits to u gryff. U managed to convince farf as well.

Now, as for my roles, i have clearly said the hints , which could very well indicate my role precisely. U can even narrow it down easily.
@Lady pompom , now looks u have doubts towards me. Can i ask u to elaborate on it please ?

And as for this game, juviii kill brings me to 3 choices
Died protecting, targeted by mafia , also possibility of SK too.
Who was I trying to save? I said I had no preference for Erinyes or Vandred, just that for some reason everyone started voting between those 2 when you, Brandish, and Lambu also had multiple votes. Dejm, them walls tho.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top