Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Mistake?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did I kill your boss
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Any townie please tag me and give me solid proofs you are townies so we unite and win the game by combining our votes
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I think you're not recalling correctly. I may have been sleepy, but I was hard pressed to choose between Erin and Vand. At one point I wanted to go back to switch to Vand because I still saw his post with him votekilling her, and I remember thinking "If I switch to Vand it's tied".

Is that all you have to say about the lynch, when you were there in the last few hours and should be able to tell who voted what for which reason? Not impressed.
Do correct it then. Quick skim thru and you made it 3-3. Weak to try and pin the votes on Lakhan as some save attempt.

Btw we can go 2 routes: either kill Erin because I am sure juvi does protecting Kato or go with 99% mafia birden Zasz. He literally misread his pm, I agree killing burden makes more sense to a town but we have to agree on killing Erin next phase right away
She wouldn't protect him.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votekill Erinyes for now
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,114
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Do you have an active role? If lawl is paranoid spy he would not get a result on someone who didn't target anyone, it only randomizes someone who has an action. That's the small chance where you both are telling the truth.
all i will tell for now is yes i have an active role, but you have my word, i havent targetted Kato at all, thats not true, and im not lying.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Any townie please tag me and give me solid proofs you are townies so we unite and win the game by combining our votes
You do realize that you are pretty much unconfirmed townie or for all we know Mafia Boss for Red Mafia? So why should we unite with you and not PomPom if you as Vanilla Townie got no way of proving yourself except a Det's word and as I pointed out above, even that couldn't be fully trusted?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Im wondering what is this lame role of Gry too, said nothing since D1.



Thats not what I remember, saw your name clearly before placing my votelock.
Maybe you let the account open? It happens to me sometimes.
My laptop was off. And I heavily doubt the page was open on my phone.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Any townie please tag me and give me solid proves you are townies so we unite and win the game by combining our votes
@Raven look into my innocent eyes.

Do correct it then. Quick skim thru and you made it 3-3. Weak to try and pin the votes on Lakhan as some save attempt.
Then what was the lakhan thing? You trusted both Erin and Vand?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
You do realize that you are pretty much unconfirmed townie or for all we know Mafia Boss for Red Mafia? So why should we unite with you and not PomPom if you as Vanilla Townie got no way of proving yourself except a Det's word and as I pointed out above, even that couldn't be fully trusted?
If you have little IQ you would figure out im confirmed townie imagine that if you have average iq. Regardless you were around when i asked to be host killed and i relevead my role during that time when @Farfalla asked me.

You are 100% Mafia-TP or bad liar or just a stupid person.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top