Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Do correct it then. Quick skim thru and you made it 3-3. Weak to try and pin the votes on Lakhan as some save attempt.



She wouldn't protect him.
Who do you distrust the most then?
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Who was I trying to save? I said I had no preference for Erinyes or Vandred, just that for some reason everyone started voting between those 2 when you, Brandish, and Lambu also had multiple votes. Dejm, them walls tho.
Well, looks more like trying to claim the neutral indifferent ground after a passive attempt at performing actions.
Moroever, the post u made was before i got multiple votes......only had 1 penalty vote until then.

But yeah, i agree on the part tht some more hints on roles are required.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, looks more like trying to claim the neutral indifferent ground after a passive attempt at performing actions.
Moroever, the post u made was before i got multiple votes......only had 1 penalty vote until then.

But yeah, i agree on the part tht some more hints on roles are required.
Hey Lak, what is your claim? Your hints sounded similar to mine so Im curious.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I spied on van > gajeel it was kinda gamble with him yesterday since I thought he might be insane but the way he acted I leaned to think he was red or orange or third mafia
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Also @GrySun you are surely not a Freeman or something, you said your role was meh or sth like that. Is it really worth hiding till tomorrow?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Then what was the lakhan thing? You trusted both Erin and Vand?
Tbh lots were questioning reasons on them, trains raise flags... many were absent and playing with avoidance, so the "why those two", specially in Erin's case, kept coming. We tried a 3 ways tie to experiment, where the outcome could even have been more than only Van dead, nothing new. Considering you got Van wrong, dunno why it's hard to see the ones that don't fully buy the lynch wanting to observe moves.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@goodboy_lawlett if you have any benefits in joining me, Even if you weren't a Townie, Can we combine our votes? help me today, I help you tomorrow
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I spied on van > gajeel it was kinda gamble with him yesterday since I thought he might be insane but the way he acted I leaned to think he was red or orange or third mafia
Wait... if Van targetted Gajeel, wouldnt the second show Vanilla townie when dead?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Van, was mafia pirate, so if he stole detective Gajeel shouldnt show any role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I spied on van > gajeel it was kinda gamble with him yesterday since I thought he might be insane but the way he acted I leaned to think he was red or orange or third mafia
But Van was Mafia Pirate... He can't kill.
Also, if he had tried to steal Gaj's role, wouldn't he die with that role instead of Pirate? One more thing for me to check, tho... @GrySun ?
Weird if that's the case, cause Gry said that if the person doesn't use an action, you don't get a target result.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
She makes lists :XD.
Not this game, she made two List posts entire game, she made more than that on day 1 last game.

I spied on van > gajeel it was kinda gamble with him yesterday since I thought he might be insane but the way he acted I leaned to think he was red or orange or third mafia
So VandRED killed gajeel and now you got Erin targeting Kato on the night Juviii died. Are you on a roll, lawl or are you so high you have reached a new plane of existence?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I spied on van > gajeel it was kinda gamble with him yesterday since I thought he might be insane but the way he acted I leaned to think he was red or orange or third mafia
Man that seems awfully convenient. Why would they kill Gajeel? And why not ask Vand more about his role yesterday?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top