Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@lakhan220
@Erinyes

You both are in bad shape and everyone doubting you both, By helping a confirmed townie like me, you may redeem yourselves.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Man that seems awfully convenient. Why would they kill Gajeel? And why not ask Vand more about his role yesterday?
Why are you asking me? I am not them, I didn’t bother because I actually didn’t think he would die. I thought he would reveal more when if I put a vote
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But Van was Mafia Pirate... He can't kill.
Also, if he had tried to steal Gaj's role, wouldn't he die with that role instead of Pirate? One more thing for me to check, tho... @GrySun ?
Weird if that's the case, cause Gry said that if the person doesn't use an action, you don't get a target result.
M. Pirate can kill, before he steals a role. I don‘t see them doing that, so unless Gajeel died before it was stolen(cointoss) I‘m afraid lawl is making stuff up to continue supporting his hunches.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Like, the only thing that could excuse it is that Gajeel died before Van got to steal his role, but why would Van steal something on N1, he's not like that.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tbh lots were questioning reasons on them, trains raise flags... many were absent and playing with avoidance, so the "why those two", specially in Erin's case, kept coming. We tried a 3 ways tie to experiment, where the outcome could even have been more than only Van dead, nothing new. Considering you got Van wrong, dunno why it's hard to see the ones that don't fully buy the lynch wanting to observe moves.
Vand‘s teammates would be confused as to why he‘s being lynched, but town? His connection to Beno was rather strong imo. If anyone would be unsure about Vand it‘d be his teammates.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Who do you distrust the most then?
I distrusted Lambu a lot, still kind of do, but he voted on Vandred.
Still distrust shinobi.
Same people as yesterday really.


Answer the question?
The lynch suddenly became Erinyes vs Vandred. Despite that Lakhan, Lambu, Brandish had multiple votes too. I had no preference for Erinyes or Vandred, I just questioned why it was narrowed down to those two specifically and had no intention of directing the fate of those two unless someone wanted to try a double, Brandish and Farfalla then voted on him, lots of people lurking so I also voted him up to see. Lakhan was just random choice, For someone who went back and read the phase apparently, you sure are missing stuff.

Well, looks more like trying to claim the neutral indifferent ground after a passive attempt at performing actions.
Moroever, the post u made was before i got multiple votes......only had 1 penalty vote until then.

But yeah, i agree on the part tht some more hints on roles are required.
See above...you were just random choice.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait... if Van targetted Gajeel, wouldnt the second show Vanilla townie when dead?
First of all why should Van steal a random role? Way too risky, I think his teammates just got more important roles so he was left with the kill action, like Mafia Det, Mafia Escort and Mafia Assassin. Then him doing a kill instead of a steal until Det finds a worthy target makes sense.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, it's not like Van to use the Pirate's role N1, I don't see anyone doing that even. Unless Gajeel gave a really big hint. But he didn't AFAIR.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
First of all why should Van steal a random role? Way too risky, I think his teammates just got more important roles so he was left with the kill action, like Mafia Det, Mafia Escort and Mafia Assassin. Then him doing a kill instead of a steal until Det finds a worthy target makes sense.
Mafia Pirate cannot perform kills
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also Pirates always show as Pirate, even after stealing a role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Like, the only thing that could excuse it is that Gajeel died before Van got to steal his role, but why would Van steal something on N1, he's not like that.
Idk how Van is but Gaj had said nothing about his role as well, as far as I recall, so odd targeting anyway.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Can you tell me why you doubt him? Do you have solid reasons? I may change vote and join you
Because he claimed freeman with an assassin, but claimed it wrong , with the description of the mafia burden, besides he calls me mafia even though I was just confirmed yesterdayfter my shot, I am nit sure if he is joking or not paying attention to the game.

Votekill Zasz
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
So you dropping the Erin case means you lied all along?
Or really just killing a burden first makes more sense don’t you think
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not’
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This Zasz train is the dumbest stuff Ive seen in these games, for years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top