I won‘t be dancing around here, but I‘ll answer any questions you people have.
You have me as a person that nearly lynched Beno D1 if not for him saving himself, thus I‘m not orange, and pointing Vandred for people to lynch while searching for connections to Beno, thus I‘m not red as I‘d have no reason to throw my own teammate under suspicion. Told you all to lynch either him or Erin.
And you have Farf with her insane amount of inconsistent behavior all game, from how she voted the 2 days and acted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And with how active and involved in everything regarding every person I am, I‘d be a terrible third party just waiting to be killed without hope at winning.
Well I think it's rather risky to claim so early on, so I think I could give him a pass, PGO is a good claim for mafia but I think we should wait more and see how many kills in the future phrases, kato could check on marma or gajeel (especially gajeel as his death was weird) as he could have targeted james, if so I think it could confirm james as someone who killed a townie by PGO, I give him a pass for now especially considering there one kill (there still could be the fact doc saved someone so .. I dunno)
To be honest I'm kinda angry at gnut that he revealed when he not even sure if he paranoid or insane, he should have stayed low...
Well, your role makes sense in this setting with so many killing roles and so far I see no 2nd Mort coming out and your reason for why you picked Vand makes sense.
Well I think it's rather risky to claim so early on, so I think I could give him a pass, PGO is a good claim for mafia but I think we should wait more and see how many kills in the future phrases, kato could check on marma or gajeel (especially gajeel as his death was weird) as he could have targeted james, if so I think it could confirm james as someone who killed a townie by PGO, I give him a pass for now especially considering there one kill (there still could be the fact doc saved someone so .. I dunno)
To be honest I'm kinda angry at gnut that he revealed when he not even sure if he paranoid or insane, he should have stayed low...
I don‘t think I gave any thoughts regarding the guesses for his hint, since he didn‘t claim the role. I was looking forward to what he‘d say though, and it ended up being SM.
Well I think it's rather risky to claim so early on, so I think I could give him a pass, PGO is a good claim for mafia but I think we should wait more and see how many kills in the future phrases, kato could check on marma or gajeel (especially gajeel as his death was weird) as he could have targeted james, if so I think it could confirm james as someone who killed a townie by PGO, I give him a pass for now especially considering there one kill (there still could be the fact doc saved someone so .. I dunno)
To be honest I'm kinda angry at gnut that he revealed when he not even sure if he paranoid or insane, he should have stayed low...
I was suspicious of Gry, not gonna lie, especially after how he defended Zasz's claim. But after hearing his defense, i'm not sure anymore, i kinda start to believe him more... Uh.
And i trust Asako, i see no reason to think she's lieing about her result. On the other hand i never suspected Farf of being Mafia this game.
And i'm so lazy to backread or stuff like that. Guess i'll have to anyway.. Later though
@Gryff why were you so sure that Juvii died for you?
You did not hint anything from what I've seen so far but I may be mistaken. This also implies that you have a role worth protecting which at the latest is now in the open for the non-big brained too.
Ah, I think Demon asked earlier too and I forgot to respond because game was moving too fast.
I actually think she guarded me both nights so far. Other than SM, which I don't feel is a priority for Mafia, there wasn't a role worth guarding so she chose to guard me instead since I don't play as much anymore, and didn't want one of the few games I play to end in a quick death since people like Brandish/Lakhan wouldn't hesitate to meme kill me. Not saying 100% it's the case, but likely imo.
I'm not sure how you think it implies anything about my role though since she wouldn't know it.
Let me correct you here since I see many things wrong:
1. You really think I of all people have difficulties making a claim when mafia? If anything I claim when mafia as early as possible to abuse my claim in some way, like with BK before. I‘m not revealing because there was no reason to.
2. „I pushed for Erin hard“? I reread the whole day phase, made one post summarizing my thoughts, then voted Erin. How 1 post pushed for her hard I don‘t know, but I brought attention to Vand, told the rest of you to lynch one of them and left. And Erin could still be mafia...
3. Wishful thinking will get you a townie lynched today and Farf‘s death delayed by 1 day.
I will believe Asako for now, no point for mafia to do a fake Det this early, it‘s only useful for finishing off a game. Since I‘m town then Farf can only be mafia, as it doesn‘t look like anyone can redirect.
Gry, you're conveniently pushing things your way... And acting agitated as in worried; cute since now you paint my common memory flaws as stress...
- completely ignoring, over and over, the presence of a third party to boast over being on Beno and Van; except when you wanna talk about kills overlapping in N2, how many times I have to say that (without a response from you, btw);
- says no one seems to redirect yet there's been discussion of a BK and you just said you got blocked (not that I believe in a BK in game, just trying to follow your narrative, to me you're scum indeed and nothing went wrong with Asako's results);
- why is mortician not a big role to miss? It's certainly handy and have had important moments in games;
- so if I made mistakes in the previous game, like in the last one as cowboy, it's fine cause I work and have a kid and am not as assertive as you and etc, but when you're implicated it's cause I'm mafia, what about Demon's inconsistency that you're giving a pass to and could result in an extra mafia role next? Not a single comment on that after I mentioned as well, even tho you have been following the thread non stop. Or Zasz's? Or Misho's? Those two you basically told us to ignore, even tho one is likely a burden and the other could be red 'cause he was hardly related to Van or even TP;
- so you had a big case on only Van now and not also on Erin huh, even tho you called a witch hunt on her as well and went for her.. it was such a big case that you made a fuss about people trying a tie, even tho your strong case ended up being wrong (as in Van wasn't associated to Beno, your motivation to get him there);
- that's a silly late reveal indeed, town Gry just say those early when he hasn't a lot to fear (and you didn't have, with Kato's claim, me and Sam around an assassin, etc); in the end, you call on a mass reveal and you're the first to sabotage it, don't tag along even when people start doing it, as if it's just a show and you're not rly meaning it... D3 and you're hardly pressing for more info...
- the guy that always dies first and keeps mentioning that even in a game with multiple killing parties dodged 5 deaths so far and even mentioned a mafia doctor in D1... were you teasing...? Tried to made a whole Juv case on you as well, alibi attempt?
I'm not the first one to say you've been bending things your way and crafting stuff, who called you liar last day as well..? Keep forgetting shit... But have it your way, get me lynched and go get a night of sleep to build your BK or wtv bs story. As you said, you're only gaining one extra day with that.
Tbh so far I won't even vote you, I'll vote Zasz, which cutely you and Demon are protecting lol.
I'm town hideeeer, Bia @.@ why would I reveal it with an assassin in game when there are the consequences of dying and compromising my team if I was mafia, LOL. People did their best to try to prove that as false today and couldn't, altho kept trying HARD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There's an extra quote of Misho there that I was gonna reply to but saw no reason for later, we were just going around in circle.