Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This concerns me if you are mafia...cause there is good chance you knew if DD had a role you would be his target.
Good time for a redirection...no?
How can I, as mafia, redirect? o.o Am I supposed to always play as if DD would have something on me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Getting my kid rdy to sleep, so bear with me, it's only like 30 mins.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How can I, as mafia, redirect? o.o Am I supposed to always play as if DD would have something on me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Getting my kid rdy to sleep, so bear with me, it's only like 30 mins.
Idk!!! :XD

Now I'm thinking why Koko did not check a confirmed townie in Bia last night...might be the only chance at this point to check a confirmed.

Like I said...all these reveals and such got me swirling:catshrug
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What is going on?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
For me, trust Farfalla more.

Gry felt manipulative yesterday, using the fact LP wouldn't shoot him to try and scare players.

Didn't like the responses he gave when asked why he would want me or Juviii dead. Bunch of baseless assumptions.

Then saying he reread the end of D2 yet kept overlooking stuff about the lynch order, how he was the one who tied Erinyes with Vandred, and trying to paint the votes on Lakhan as some save attempt when it was constantly explained why that happened.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hmm, Gry was playing a bit strange, bt I also don’t want to overlook that a hider claim for an SS would be convenient. Still, I trust none of them (maybe Farfy a bit more after she talked).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry, you're conveniently pushing things your way... And acting agitated as in worried; cute since now you paint my common memory flaws as stress...
I'm not worried, just reacting accordingly. If you believe Asako isn't trolling or lying, and I know I'm town, then you can only be mafia. I'll say what there is to say, if I'm lynched regardless then you'll have fun the next day for sure.

- completely ignoring, over and over, the presence of a third party to boast over being on Beno and Van; except when you wanna talk about kills overlapping in N2, how many times I have to say that (without a response from you, btw);
I mentioned TP in one of the latest posts, how I'd be a terrible TP with how I throw myself in every major or minor thing happening this game. I think it's literally impossible to contribute more than I did. I'm certain if you put everything we both did and said and compared it'd be obvious.

With James being PGO the 3 kills Night 1 make sense without a TP theory, who I assume is either SS or Santa.

- says no one seems to redirect yet there's been discussion of a BK and you just said you got blocked (not that I believe in a BK in game, just trying to follow your narrative, to me you're scum indeed and nothing went wrong with Asako's results);
This is just golden, how you go from admitting I contributed to the deaths of mafias from each team and now I'm "indeed scum for you".

There existing discussion =/= there existing a BK that redirected. I'd really want to believe you're town but BK is a town role, if nobody has that to claim then you can only be mafia.

- why is mortician not a big role to miss? It's certainly handy and have had important moments in games;
Because it isn't. Night 1 you get nothing, Night 2 a little bit if lucky, then it slowly gets better the more the game continues. Certainly not top half of the MG town roles in terms of strength.

- so if I made mistakes in the previous game, like in the last one as cowboy, it's fine cause I work and have a kid and am not as assertive as you and etc, but when you're implicated it's cause I'm mafia, what about Demon's inconsistency that you're giving a pass to and could result in an extra mafia role next? Not a single comment on that after I mentioned as well, even tho you have been following the thread non stop. Or Zasz's? Or Misho's? Those two you basically told us to ignore, even tho one is likely a burden and the other could be red 'cause he was hardly related to Van or even TP;
I'm not saying that's what makes you mafia. It's Asako's result. Your inconsistencies are just further explained by you being scum. Sorry but it is how it is with Det results.

- so you had a big case on only Van now and not also on Erin huh, even tho you called a witch hunt on her as well and went for her.. it was such a big case that you made a fuss about people trying a tie, even tho your strong case ended up being wrong (as in Van wasn't associated to Beno, your motivation to get him there);
You saw my post yourself, I pointed out those 2 for a lynch. Vand because he was most likely with beno, and Erin because she reminds me of her mafia self. Felt pity for Vand so went Erin instead. And this doesn't even matter, you don't know if Erin would've been another mafia. Doesn't matter if I mistook in my reasoning, Vand was mafia and I have 0 reason to put him out there.
My fuss over people tying was that some definitely tried to help Vand. Asako's result certainly puts your vote into perspective.

- that's a silly late reveal indeed, town Gry just say those early when he hasn't a lot to fear (and you didn't have, with Kato's claim, me and Sam around an assassin, etc); in the end, you call on a mass reveal and you're the first to sabotage it, don't tag along even when people start doing it, as if it's just a show and you're not rly meaning it... D3 and you're hardly pressing for more info...
The plan was for mafia to believe I'm a stronger role than I am and kill me by being hesitant to reveal. I don't reveal for daytime credibility unless it's really necessary like here or when I'm being lynched. And had Pom asked me to reveal yesterday I would've, but I didn't.

You're probably mad for wasting your Escort on me at least 1 night, if not both. I was partially successful as more important roles didn't get blocked.

Go back to any game where I asked for mass reveals, I never am the first to do it, especially when town. I know I'm legit.

- the guy that always dies first and keeps mentioning that even in a game with multiple killing parties dodged 5 deaths so far and even mentioned a mafia doctor in D1... were you teasing...? Tried to made a whole Juv case on you as well, alibi attempt?
Please, am I now in every anti-town team? Even if I was non-town I can't do anything about not being killed by the other mafia team or any other killers. At best 1 team wouldn't kill me then, great. That you'd even bring up me simply being alive as a point against me is ridiculous.

I appreciate if your team let me live longer for the game to be more fun, but at worst you die next day phase, at best you die right away.

I'm not the first one to say you've been bending things your way and crafting stuff, who called you liar last day as well..? Keep forgetting shit... But have it your way, get me lynched and go get a night of sleep to build your BK or wtv bs story. As you said, you're only gaining one extra day with that.
Tbh so far I won't even vote you, I'll vote Zasz, which cutely you and Demon are protecting lol.
I won't be building any stories. You. Will. Drop. As. Mafia. No doubt about it now that I see your way of talking. It's over for you Farf.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

maybe Farfy a bit more after she talked
Are you actually serious??? After she made a full post ranting like a cornered mafia, grasping at any straws to point me as the scum here?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For me, trust Farfalla more.

Gry felt manipulative yesterday, using the fact LP wouldn't shoot him to try and scare players.

Didn't like the responses he gave when asked why he would want me or Juviii dead. Bunch of baseless assumptions.

Then saying he reread the end of D2 yet kept overlooking stuff about the lynch order, how he was the one who tied Erinyes with Vandred, and trying to paint the votes on Lakhan as some save attempt when it was constantly explained why that happened.
I never said I reread end of D2, I told you like twice I reread from the start of Day 2 til the post I made. Seriously Gryff. Compare all that Farf has done this game, remember her votes, her changes, her reluctance...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
First of all god bless Asako.

Second I cant answer to many posts I saw right now but will do tomorrow, cause theres quite some time till the end of day.

Finally, on paper I trust Gry more. He has built cases against people from both mafias but he could also be the unannounced TP that most probably lurks around. He's made strange calls and overlooked a lot of stuff like he wants to play safe in a sense, I expected him to be way more inquisitive at lots of behaviours, patterns and reveals around.

As for Farf, her record is way more shady, mainly because almost all her calls so far have been wrong, even yesterday by building the train to save Vandred. Her claim and behaviour feel genuine tho, I have a hard time distrusting her even if its not the first time she slips out through those perks.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Putting on hold for a sec the farfalla vs grysun battle royal but @GrySun assuming you're really a mortician, what do u think about the so many investigation roles in game.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm not worried, just reacting accordingly. If you believe Asako isn't trolling or lying, and I know I'm town, then you can only be mafia. I'll say what there is to say, if I'm lynched regardless then you'll have fun the next day for sure.



I mentioned TP in one of the latest posts, how I'd be a terrible TP with how I throw myself in every major or minor thing happening this game. I think it's literally impossible to contribute more than I did. I'm certain if you put everything we both did and said and compared it'd be obvious.

With James being PGO the 3 kills Night 1 make sense without a TP theory, who I assume is either SS or Santa.



This is just golden, how you go from admitting I contributed to the deaths of mafias from each team and now I'm "indeed scum for you".

There existing discussion =/= there existing a BK that redirected. I'd really want to believe you're town but BK is a town role, if nobody has that to claim then you can only be mafia.



Because it isn't. Night 1 you get nothing, Night 2 a little bit if lucky, then it slowly gets better the more the game continues. Certainly not top half of the MG town roles in terms of strength.



I'm not saying that's what makes you mafia. It's Asako's result. Your inconsistencies are just further explained by you being scum. Sorry but it is how it is with Det results.



You saw my post yourself, I pointed out those 2 for a lynch. Vand because he was most likely with beno, and Erin because she reminds me of her mafia self. Felt pity for Vand so went Erin instead. And this doesn't even matter, you don't know if Erin would've been another mafia. Doesn't matter if I mistook in my reasoning, Vand was mafia and I have 0 reason to put him out there.
My fuss over people tying was that some definitely tried to help Vand. Asako's result certainly puts your vote into perspective.



The plan was for mafia to believe I'm a stronger role than I am and kill me by being hesitant to reveal. I don't reveal for daytime credibility unless it's really necessary like here or when I'm being lynched. And had Pom asked me to reveal yesterday I would've, but I didn't.

You're probably mad for wasting your Escort on me at least 1 night, if not both. I was partially successful as more important roles didn't get blocked.

Go back to any game where I asked for mass reveals, I never am the first to do it, especially when town. I know I'm legit.



Please, am I now in every anti-town team? Even if I was non-town I can't do anything about not being killed by the other mafia team or any other killers. At best 1 team wouldn't kill me then, great. That you'd even bring up me simply being alive as a point against me is ridiculous.

I appreciate if your team let me live longer for the game to be more fun, but at worst you die next day phase, at best you die right away.



I won't be building any stories. You. Will. Drop. As. Mafia. No doubt about it now that I see your way of talking. It's over for you Farf.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Are you actually serious??? After she made a full post ranting like a cornered mafia, grasping at any straws to point me as the scum here?
:biblethump

I am gullible, I don’t know who to trust. But I don’t trust Zasz claim.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
First of all god bless Asako.

Second I cant answer to many posts I saw right now but will do tomorrow, cause theres quite some time till the end of day.

Finally, on paper I trust Gry more. He has built cases against people from both mafias but he could also be the unannounced TP that most probably lurks around. He's made strange calls and overlooked a lot of stuff like he wants to play safe in a sense, I expected him to be way more inquisitive at lots of behaviours, patterns and reveals around.

As for Farf, her record is way more shady, mainly because almost all her calls so far have been wrong, even yesterday by building the train to save Vandred. Her claim and behaviour feel genuine tho, I have a hard time distrusting her even if its not the first time she slips out through those perks.
I can't be any of the mafias, and as TP I'm dead tomorrow if Farf is mafia. I'd be doing a pointless charade for only 1 more phase prolonging the inevitable. But I'm not TP, I'm town and will show as such if I'm lynched instead of Farf.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Just to be clear tho, if I had to lynch here and now it would Farfalla, 70% sure.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Putting on hold for a sec the farfalla vs grysun battle royal but @GrySun assume you're really a mortician, what do u think about the so many investigation roles in game.
I did the same in my game with gnut, lots of investigative roles in Ace Attorney. I gave each mafia team 1 extra member to balance it out further, which is possibly what they did. More than 2 Dets make sense in a huge game, especially if one of them is naive or paranoid.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:biblethump

I am gullible, I don’t know who to trust. But I don’t trust Zasz claim.
Trust the player that was the most pro-town the whole game. Just read Farf's post again. Her normal town self would never make such grasping at straws. Half of her points were outright wrong or plain bad, such as me being alive(what I cannot influence) among other things.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I know you can hear me angrily typing on the keyboard Bia!!! :arf
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Meh, won't get upset, and well done to Farf if she manages to convince people, as I'll have to sleep while she has the timezone advantage now. She is definitely mafia and I hope people see that. I just hope you of all people would be able to tell apart whether I'm honest Bia

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just keep in mind, Farf has teammates that will surely post and vote in her favor regardless of any arguments while I'm a lone townie.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I did the same in my game with gnut, lots of investigative roles in Ace Attorney. I gave each mafia team 1 extra member to balance it out further, which is possibly what they did. More than 2 Dets make sense in a huge game, especially if one of them is naive or paranoid.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Trust the player that was the most pro-town the whole game. Just read Farf's post again. Her normal town self would never make such grasping at straws. Half of her points were outright wrong or plain bad, such as me being alive(what I cannot influence) among other things.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I know you can hear me angrily typing on the keyboard Bia!!! :arf
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Meh, won't get upset, and well done to Farf if she manages to convince people, as I'll have to sleep while she has the timezone advantage now. She is definitely mafia and I hope people see that. I just hope you of all people would be able to tell apart whether I'm honest Bia
:biblethump

Not the angry typing!!

You did play a bit strange, but I also think Hider is not an important priority for mafia... :notlikethis work a bit more brain.


:feelsbadman

Votekill Farfalla
If she is really Hider,Gry is next then.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
3 Dets + Spy + SM + Mortician...

In a game of 29 players with +10 scums in it sounds quite plausible tbh.

The Hider claim sounds good aswell, tho it also does SS.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You guys won't let me sleep. Damn.
Same here, I dont even know if I should ask you but any thoughts?

Even with his gripes, Gry has contributed more overall with direct lynch procedures. Farf has been playing quite genuine, but with gripes of her own aswell.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I mentioned TP in one of the latest posts, how I'd be a terrible TP with how I throw myself in every major or minor thing happening this game. I think it's literally impossible to contribute more than I did. I'm certain if you put everything we both did and said and compared it'd be obvious.
Why? Antagonizing mafia is a part of the game and playing safe, when you never do, would just make you obvious. Every single day phase you've been saying "how am I still alive" as if you're trying to bait defenders on you, lol.

This is just golden, how you go from admitting I contributed to the deaths of mafias from each team and now I'm "indeed scum for you".
'Cause of TP? '_' As I just said in the part you just quoted?

Because it isn't. Night 1 you get nothing, Night 2 a little bit if lucky, then it slowly gets better the more the game continues. Certainly not top half of the MG town roles in terms of strength.
Many roles are way more effective towards the end or have delays... you often use Morts in your games and even pairs of them. But meh, won't debate subjective bs, why I hate subjective hints, people can just go around them later or use wider interpretations.

I'm not saying that's what makes you mafia. It's Asako's result. Your inconsistencies are just further explained by you being scum. Sorry but it is how it is with Det results.
Yeah, if that's a sentence you're using to show others your case, af caus XD Not uncommon of you to just act as if everybody have to hold you as confirmed townie no matter what anyway. For the non Grys, what I explained is just another example of how you use situations to serve your cases.

You saw my post yourself, I pointed out those 2 for a lynch. Vand because he was most likely with beno, and Erin because she reminds me of her mafia self. Felt pity for Vand so went Erin instead. And this doesn't even matter, you don't know if Erin would've been another mafia. Doesn't matter if I mistook in my reasoning, Vand was mafia and I have 0 reason to put him out there.
It does matter, Gry... I'm feeling like a broken record here when I insist you can't try to paint suspicion on people by saying Van's affilition with Beno was so obvious and they tried to go around it when Van was never affiliated to Beno, wtf. That was your sole point to throw distrust in a bunch of 4 or more today...

The plan was for mafia to believe I'm a stronger role than I am and kill me by being hesitant to reveal. I don't reveal for daytime credibility unless it's really necessary like here or when I'm being lynched. And had Pom asked me to reveal yesterday I would've, but I didn't.

You're probably mad for wasting your Escort on me at least 1 night, if not both. I was partially successful as more important roles didn't get blocked.

Go back to any game where I asked for mass reveals, I never am the first to do it, especially when town. I know I'm legit.
No, you have been the first to reveal stuff, that's a fact. I told you, when you don't fear consequences and think it could help, you do it. You hide it when you have something to gain from it. Why do you even ask people to reveal it if they'll follow your example and you'll leave them be? Feels like another show, honestly.
Also, rly... you know you're a relevant and resourceful player and people alrdy take you out only for that, and you want me to buy your main plan was to bait the mafia to kill you, just cause? XD When you're not even a trap? Right...
Dunno if I'd be "mad" if my action was a waste, that's so common in games lmao. That Escort part was just tantrum btw.

Please, am I now in every anti-town team? Even if I was non-town I can't do anything about not being killed by the other mafia team or any other killers. At best 1 team wouldn't kill me then, great. That you'd even bring up me simply being alive as a point against me is ridiculous.
No, cause I don't believe you have a mafia doctor with you, since I don't believe you're mafia as I keep saying, hence the "was that a tease", LOL.
You can do something about it and, again, you have been doing it: painting a target on you over and over and gloating about being effective against both mafias to get protection. I told you, you even claimed that's what Juvs did.

I won't be building any stories. You. Will. Drop. As. Mafia. No doubt about it now that I see your way of talking. It's over for you Farf.
Meh, if I get lynched, with some mafia being gone alrdy and some good town roles being legit (they can't all be liars), town can still win, so this new tantrum doesn't reach me, Marcie. At least this is defo better than the last game, feels way less frustrating...

Are you actually serious??? After she made a full post ranting like a cornered mafia, grasping at any straws to point me as the scum here?
I'm ranting? XD You were the one that instantly moved from your cool to straight atk, LOL. I just listed all the reasons I have had against you, now that it actually matters and means something. What you wanna say now, I'm not an aggressive player? '-' I'm passive? Rly? Wanna say I take accusations lightly overall or that I'm overboard now compared to previous games? You're rly stretching.

(I need my autocorrector... nvr thought I'd miss my phone ._. fu english)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top