Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I cant do this, my brain...

Will read in the morning
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
btw who should I medium today
Juviii, I'd say. Ofc you could medium one of the other two Marm or Gaj to see which one of them targeted me but I don't think that gonna matter much. With Juviii you figure out which ones she targeted the two nights, especially on night 2. With the target of hers we might be able to assume who could have wanted to kill whoever Juviii tried to protect.
So either, prove me by finding the one I killed in night 1 or find a clue regarding who Juviii deemed important enough for protection and who might have gotten a hit on by Mafia. Your choice.

koko detective. Who is the mafia? Gry vs Farfalla.
Mortician vs Hider.
Normally a pretty easy choice plus we got so many towns we can afford a fail, so even if we kill the wrong one we can kill the right one tomorrow. Also so far all docs are alive so our possible sane/insane dets are all safe for now. Well, except for more Assassins and Strongman kills though that is basic Mafia stuff, that's a given.
Are there any other Morticians or Hiders who wanna come out now as 2nd Mortician or 2nd Hider? Yes? No?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I trust Gry more TBH but I don't buy what he said about him being dead if he is TP. As someone who is well known to die early, why would he play differently from when he is Pro Town if he is TP anyway? He voted for Mafias of different teams. The things I find weird about him are the Erin bandwagon and the fact that he actually said that he trusts me.

If he is not Town, TP fits perfectly. As Mafia, he'd have to be in Van's team? He said he would feel bad voting him and pushed Erin. Not to mention that the Bia's DK was unexpected. I thought Beno would have been lynched instead and she would have went for her other suspects, he was surprised by that as well.

So, he could be seen as a Red who tried to get Erin lynched to save Van.

As for Lala, Hider is a really convenient claim, but it's true that she has never had it. Their opinions on Zasz clash, that's the most important factor IMO.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think both are murderes of some kind (tp and mafia), but my gut feeling tells me to go

VOTEKILL GRYSUN @Holt

Lets see if my instinct hits two in a row
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Just keep in mind, Farf has teammates that will surely post and vote in her favor regardless of any arguments while I'm a lone townie.
For now i trust Farfalla more, but for some reason eventhough i distrust Gry, his defense is solid... Fucking hell.
I can't, i'll just wait more. For now i'm 55% on Gry for the lynch, just by going from instinct, which arguably is pretty bad.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
And just to prove my point my first post on day 3 will be votelock farf.


ALSO AGAIN WHO SHOULD I SPIRIT MEDIUM TODAY

I have no idea how to effectivlly use this role, first time
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
As for Farf, her record is way more shady, mainly because almost all her calls so far have been wrong, even yesterday by building the train to save Vandred. Her claim and behaviour feel genuine tho, I have a hard time distrusting her even if its not the first time she slips out through those perks.
Yesterday you could swear I was with Beno as well, no? '_' First thing Gry did was to try to put the both of us as some saving attempt for Beno, when others could also be implicated. Took time for him to go back and check on who moved how on Beno, after I did it myself. I rly don't get it, I hear from you guys so often I'm often wrong and am not assertive (will you honestly say that wasn't the case even in the previous game, making roles mistakes, letting Knight slide, etc) and now people went from being confident I was with Beno, based on my mistakes, to believe I'm with Van.
Also, since we're on mistakes, I do have a constant precedent on those, Gry doesn't. Why he did an oopsie about M. Pirate not being able to kill when it was relevant for Misho?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
And just to prove my point my first post on day 3 will be votelock farf.


ALSO AGAIN WHO SHOULD I SPIRIT MEDIUM TODAY

I have no idea how to effectivlly use this role, first time
Juviii, I'd say. Ofc you could medium one of the other two Marm or Gaj to see which one of them targeted me but I don't think that gonna matter much. With Juviii you figure out which ones she targeted the two nights, especially on night 2. With the target of hers we might be able to assume who could have wanted to kill whoever Juviii tried to protect.
So either, prove me by finding the one I killed in night 1 or find a clue regarding who Juviii deemed important enough for protection and who might have gotten a hit on by Mafia. Your choice.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you listen to Farfalla and lynch me you will lynch a Mortician. It‘s sad but I‘ll accept it, at least my role will show.

Won‘t do screaming contests with Farf into the night as it‘s pointless, in our situation all we can both do is accuse the other.

If anyone has any questions at all about anything before the day is done, even if it’s me who ends up lynched, I will answer it all and hope it‘ll help in the next days when I‘m gone. All I can do.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Juuvii it is
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Her whole case is me being TP. A TP that has done everything to say and stand out as much as possible, unlike my Santa game of laying low. Both of our actions and words since the start of the game should tell you who to trust...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I can't be any of the mafias, and as TP I'm dead tomorrow if Farf is mafia.
Ok, I don't get this... If I'm mafia and lynched today, then why would you be dead next, if Asako's result on you was antagonizing mine?
If you're assuming they don't lynch any of us, why would I kill you as mafia now and not before, specially if that would only implicate me, cause of the same results? You rly don't see your posts as a show? o.O
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think both are murderes of some kind (tp and mafia), but my gut feeling tells me to go

VOTEKILL GRYSUN @Holt

Lets see if my instinct hits two in a row
If so then one of them would have to be Mafia Boss due the different results from BigBoobs BB.

Well, I am always up for a good old Gry lynch. But I get why Gry would hide Mort as he would need to stay alive for 2nd night to find anything, if he revealed and got blocked which happened to him then his role claim would look weird as he got nothing to show for it.
However Farf's hider claim so early means she gave away a potential kill waste for Mafia and I don't think farf would do that if she believes she can bait Mafia into trying to killing and failing to kill her. So her D2 hider claim is a bit worse for Town than Gry's Mort claim on D3.
Also we gotta account Town helpfulness. A confirmed mort? Useful, either because he gets killed by Mafia because they don't think they can kill the dets which means the docs stay alive one night longer or because he finds out some actions used on people which we can use to probe other players. A confirmed hider? usless af, even a risk as we'd never know when Farf drops dead together with whoever she hid behind. Plus potential SS trying to hide as Hider hoping there was either only one or zero hiders this game.
I'd rather go for gold and hope that Gry really is Mort as that would be helpful and useful than a Hider who Mafia knows not to target. Ofc if we'd get a 2nd Mort coming out wondering why there are 2 of them in this game then I might change my mind.
But so for me it is pretty clear who I'd rather see lying and being a Mafia/TP:
Votekill Farfalla
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Her whole case is me being TP. A TP that has done everything to say and stand out as much as possible, unlike my Santa game of laying low. Both of our actions and words since the start of the game should tell you who to trust...
Yeah cause I don't think you'd throw a teammate under the bus like that but idk if I'd be painted shocked, so I'm guessing you're TP. You'll just ignore I've been pointing out you've been begging for protecting anyway '_'
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok, I don't get this... If I'm mafia and lynched today, then why would you be dead next, if Asako's result on you was antagonizing mine?
If you're assuming they don't lynch any of us, why would I kill you as mafia now and not before, specially if that would only implicate me, cause of the same results? You rly don't see your posts as a show? o.O
Isn‘t*
As in, if you die as Hider(which you won‘t and you can‘t) I would be lynched immediately next day. There ends my road as TP. Why would I even put up a defense now? It‘d be useless wasted effort.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah cause I don't think you'd throw a teammate under the bus like that but idk if I'd be painted shocked, so I'm guessing you're TP. You'll just ignore I've been pointing out you've been begging for protecting anyway '_'
I would never sacrifice a teammate. Even when James messed up in that game with the avatar I had them lynch me instead of him. I saved desin in the WoW game last second from being lynched D1. Numbers mean everything when mafia.
I‘m sure you‘ve never seen a more active TP player then.. Even after already seeing how I play on TP, Santa that one game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top