Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And quote a post of me begging for protection.. I never did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With the same reasoning Farfalla is not a Third party. She would not put up such a defense unless she had a mafia team.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So cut the TP accusations and just think, who is the mafia. As that‘s what the lynch is about.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
However Farf's hider claim so early means she gave away a potential kill waste for Mafia and I don't think farf would do that if she believes she can bait Mafia into trying to killing and failing to kill her. So her D2 hider claim is a bit worse for Town than Gry's Mort claim on D3.
You think that as a mafia and showing to an assassin they can kill me now and hindering my team makes more sense? o.o I revealed to encourage others to do so 'cause I believed info was the best route (and still do, otherwise we wouldn't be in this pigfuck of before Asako's reveal), and cause it's not as relevant of a role as some others. If you're going by that, you'd have to suspect me and others, including Gry, when we were asking for role hints and reveals which frustrates traps anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Isn‘t*
As in, if you die as Hider(which you won‘t and you can‘t) I would be lynched immediately next day. There ends my road as TP. Why would I even put up a defense now? It‘d be useless wasted effort.
Isn't it the same logic if I die as mafia tho...? Wanna call the fact I'm defending myself a paradox then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And quote a post of me begging for protection.. I never did.
Figure of expression, now you reply huh.. When I said you were baiting protection, you didn't.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

With the same reasoning Farfalla is not a Third party. She would not put up such a defense unless she had a mafia team.
Are you saying I go down easily as townie then? LOL
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Isn't it the same logic if I die as mafia tho...? Wanna call the fact I'm defending myself a paradox then?
No it isn‘t even similar. You have 3 teammates left most likely, hopefully not 4. Compare killing a townie and staying a night longer with them vs killing a townie and then losing the game as TP since you‘re teamless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you saying I go down easily as townie then? LOL
Not at all. I‘m saying as TP you wouldn‘t do this, you‘d feel the useless situation like Vand did as SK before. As Town you‘d do exactly what I‘m doing.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Welp, i thought Lambu and Gry to be in a mafia team together, with Lambu now taking Gry's defense. But i hadn't been following the end of D2, didn't follow these Vandred / Erin bandwaggons shenanigans. Gry's point is fair and sound to be honest. I might have been wrong about him after all.. And by extension Lambu too? Damn.

I'll go to bed now, won't catch my vote right now. I hope some new light to help tomorrow. I still don't know who to vote against.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Please explain why I‘d fight against it if I was TP, when you being town ends my game next day phase.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Please explain why I‘d fight against it if I was TP, when you being town ends my game next day phase.
Didn't you shame me as well when I once just quit 'cause I had no chance?
Wanna say you're not TP then? I don't think you'd just walk away and not put up a fight.
Same way as idk why you're putting one now if you wanted mafia to kill you (your own saying) and says your death will get my game done anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not at all. I‘m saying as TP you wouldn‘t do this, you‘d feel the useless situation like Vand did as SK before. As Town you‘d do exactly what I‘m doing.
You dunno, heck, idk, I've never been TP (I think?). As town I'd do exactly what you're going, isn't it the same I'm doing now? @.@
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hope we don't have 3 mafia as Misho keeps repeating, honestly... Or that if we do, they start killing each other at night for a change...
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Just finishing up coursework now. Gonna grab a snack and then I'm just a short... 25 page read before being caught up.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I never said I reread end of D2, I told you like twice I reread from the start of Day 2 til the post I made. Seriously Gryff. Compare all that Farf has done this game, remember her votes, her changes, her reluctance...
In that case, why didn't you bother reading the entire DP then? Isn't that something every player should be doing?

I kind of want to believe you, but I'm inclined to tie it for obvious reasons

Votekill GrySun
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It was barely halfway into the day and there was already intense chaos. The servants were restless and disturbed, unsure of who to trust.

As the servants got exhausted, they decided to call a temporary cease fire, in order to get some rest and gather their thoughts. In this moment, they let down their guard. The shadowy figure had been waiting for the perfect moment to pounce and was determined to not let the servants get a break.

The victim was taken unawares and none of the other servants could react in time. Once more, another will fall in broad daylight




GrySun, Master of Vlad III
Mortician


~Day Length~
24 Hours​
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
votelock Farfalla
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Online at the time of this post.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Daws bud did that feel good?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
votelock Farfalla
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Online at the time of this post.
I only checked when i got a notification along with like 3 likes from Daws...if its not you gotta be him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What are you Randy?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I only checked when i got a notification along with like 3 likes from Daws...if its not you gotta be him.
It's him. Killers always stick around at the crime scene.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are you Randy?
I hate revealing but fuck it.

Investigator.

There's a janitor out there or hosts are trolling.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mortician > freeman...unless they are trying to set zasz up...quite confusing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Side note...is the forum acting weird for you?

Like taking forever to load and stuff
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Mortician > freeman...unless they are trying to set zasz up...quite confusing
Fair enough. What would've Gry done as a Mortician? (I don't know the role).

Farf is the bird in hand.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Side note...is the forum acting weird for you?

Like taking forever to load and stuff
Nah not for me. Do you use phone?

My internet connection is usually the problem.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fair enough. What would've Gry done as a Mortician? (I don't know the role).

Farf is the bird in hand.
Said he was blocked last nite iirc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe my phone or we do have rain in the area.
Might be it thnx
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
votelock Farfalla
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Online at the time of this post.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Daws bud did that feel good?
I still have catching up to do, but you make an unexplained votelock immediately after the assassin kill as if that somehow makes Farfalla mafia, have been trying to incriminate people with this stupid and global mod exclusive bar that most others can't confirm or deny, and yet, somehow, you are around to do this yet again...

Seriously? Your accusation and vote make even less sense when put together. You're so sure I killed Gry that you votelocked on Farf?...

Get outta here with that trash. Don't waste my time.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok...about 30mins before Holt posted,Daws liked my posts quite a few pgs back.
Well enough time to read everything...see lala in trouble and send command to kill gry.

10:16pm my time...Daws likes my post.

11:06pm...Holt post death of Gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I still have catching up to do, but you make an unexplained votelock immediately after the assassin kill as if that somehow makes Farfalla mafia, have been trying to incriminate people with this stupid and global mod exclusive bar that most others can't confirm or deny, and yet, somehow, you are around to do this yet again...

Seriously? Your accusation and vote make even less sense when put together. You're so sure I killed Gry that you votelocked on Farf?...

Get outta here with that trash. Don't waste my time.
Its one of you two....why I ask what Randy was.
Same to you...what are you?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I still have catching up to do, but you make an unexplained votelock immediately after the assassin kill as if that somehow makes Farfalla mafia, have been trying to incriminate people with this stupid and global mod exclusive bar that most others can't confirm or deny, and yet, somehow, you are around to do this yet again...

Seriously? Your accusation and vote make even less sense when put together. You're so sure I killed Gry that you votelocked on Farf?...

Get outta here with that trash. Don't waste my time.
Yah votelock on Farf is reasonable.

That's fine you are also around again my boi.

Makes sense. The votelock on Farf is directly related to Gry dropping town. Backread you'll see.

Asako could have us with the use of cute BB chan but I don't really mind being fooled by that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top