Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Up and ready to go (or die Kappa)
Votekill Lambu
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
What in the fuck?

The assassin does not target the detective out in the open but Gry? Rip man.

Proof Farfalla is lynchable. The votelocks on Farfalla are gonna be an easy sign if Zasz turns out mafia since they might postpone his overdue death. Also whatever color Farfalla is, the assassin is from the opposing team.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Up and ready to go (or die Kappa)
Votekill Lambu
So you claim Freeman and don't even want to save yourself?
--- Double Post Merged, ---






Ah, I think Demon asked earlier too and I forgot to respond because game was moving too fast.

I actually think she guarded me both nights so far. Other than SM, which I don't feel is a priority for Mafia, there wasn't a role worth guarding so she chose to guard me instead since I don't play as much anymore, and didn't want one of the few games I play to end in a quick death since people like Brandish/Lakhan wouldn't hesitate to meme kill me. Not saying 100% it's the case, but likely imo.

I'm not sure how you think it implies anything about my role though since she wouldn't know it.
Ahh so she protected you for out of game reasons and not in game reasons? A noble way to die
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@GrySun next time use your vote before its too late. Told you to join me.

Another towine down. *Sigh*
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well, if Gry is mortician, then Farfy has to be mafia. My vote is already locked on her. Zasz is another one that is a good lynch candidate, and sooner or later, we will get to the assassin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry :emocat
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Even if vote locked?
A dead player is not part of the game anymore. Also what does one vote matter when she is confirmed mafia?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Quite a lot to take in. RIP my fellow Jojo connoisseur GrySun :emocat

Seems Farf has to be mafia at this point with how it went down so she may well end up receiving my vote. Zasz also seems suss, either he is freeman, or he is Burden. I don't see him being a bomb like someone suggested but I suppose you never know either. What also confused me was Asako's BB Channel spiel where she said she believed Farf to be innocent and Gry to be mafia. I'm not sure what to make of it, but here's the quote:

The mafia is probably grysun
My result were like this
N1 farfalla, got innocent
N2 grysun, got guilty
Well you're wondering why I think gry is the mafia not farfalla, simple we have on one hand farfalla who was one of the first to reveal, on the other hand we have gry who requested for the reveal yet never did, worst of all, in D2. It was almost like he was fishing for good roles. Secondly biggest reason I went with grysun, was erin lynch, it was too forced at the end of the day, he pushed it too hard when I see erin as her usual self. Third a wishful thinking yes but neverless a point... he was there when the assassin kill happen, he could be the assassin
Among Farf, Zasz, Asako and then Brandish, gnut, and finally Daws who were around at the time of the post we've got a few people to look at.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
Quite a lot to take in. RIP my fellow Jojo connoisseur GrySun :emocat

Seems Farf has to be mafia at this point with how it went down so she may well end up receiving my vote. Zasz also seems suss, either he is freeman, or he is Burden. I don't see him being a bomb like someone suggested but I suppose you never know either. What also confused me was Asako's BB Channel spiel where she said she believed Farf to be innocent and Gry to be mafia. I'm not sure what to make of it, but here's the quote:



Among Farf, Zasz, Asako and then Brandish, gnut, and finally Daws who were around at the time of the post we've got a few people to look at.
??? Are you saying that Asako, who revealed all of this, is suspicious?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Done backreading. Took a while too.

Assassin didn't kill Zasz or dets but a Mortician claim instead, Asako suggested she would investigate zasz but it looks a wasted move. Then again he could be trolling all along so I don't know. Maybe Farf would be a safer vote.
And there is a whole bunch of investigators, 3 dets, 2 spies, SM, Mortician, Investigator. 5 for the living and 3 for the dead, for the investigator thing to work there should be a Janitor.
Quite a lot to take in. RIP my fellow Jojo connoisseur GrySun :emocat

Seems Farf has to be mafia at this point with how it went down so she may well end up receiving my vote. Zasz also seems suss, either he is freeman, or he is Burden. I don't see him being a bomb like someone suggested but I suppose you never know either. What also confused me was Asako's BB Channel spiel where she said she believed Farf to be innocent and Gry to be mafia. I'm not sure what to make of it, but here's the quote:



Among Farf, Zasz, Asako and then Brandish, gnut, and finally Daws who were around at the time of the post we've got a few people to look at.
Asako got 2 different results for her detective investigations but didn't know who is mafia and who is town, she was giving her thoughts on the results. Unless you mean you suspect she's detective, which I honestly doubt.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
??? Are you saying that Asako, who revealed all of this, is suspicious?
I'm more just confused by that specific Asako post and how it pointed at Farf being innocent before GrySun was brought undone. It might be me being stupid and missing something here though. Either way I'm far more concerned with Farf and Zasz in terms of being suspicious.

Asako got 2 different results for her detective investigations but didn't know who is mafia and who is town, she was giving her thoughts on the results.
Oh I see. Don't mind me then, that post was just confusing :XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I didn't think my post was confusing, but yea I was sharing my opinion

Btw guys what do u think of doing a double lynch on both zasz and farfalla
I see we fight over who to lynch today, but can't we just lynch them both
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm more just confused by that specific Asako post and how it pointed at Farf being innocent before GrySun was brought undone. It might be me being stupid and missing something here though. Either way I'm far more concerned with Farf and Zasz in terms of being suspicious.



Oh I see. Don't mind me then, that post was just confusing :XD
Det gets either "Innocent" or "Guilty" once he targets someone. Results depend on his sanity(You can see in the rules thread). She said she got Innocent on Lala and Guilty on Gry(confirmed Town). So she must be Insane Detective. Gry being Town means that Lala is Mafia for sure.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I didn't think my post was confusing, but yea I was sharing my opinion

Btw guys what do u think of doing a double lynch on both zasz and farfalla
I see we fight over who to lynch today, but can't we just lynch them both
Ah okay, chalk that up to me being braindead today then haha.

Double lynch would certainly be effective, and both are biggest concerns at the moment.

Det gets either "Innocent" or "Guilty" once he targets someone. Results depend on his sanity(You can see in the rules thread). She said she got Innocent on Lala and Guilty on Gry(confirmed Town). So she must be Insane Detective. Gry being Town means that Lala is Mafia for sure.
Oh I see! Thank you for the clarification!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wtf!? Idk what's going on with Asako's results lol. I rly didn't think we have redirects but I'm townieee! At the same time I don't think Asako would get herself out there with a lie to TRY to kill two and then die... It would be so stupid I rly don't suspect her... If that's a play with M. Det + Assassin, trying to bet on Gry's role since he was aggressive but hiding, I'll have to give props to them tho.

Why would people think the Assassin did it for me, tho? O.o if I was mafia and he/she was my teammate, they'd know that showing that Gry is townie with a different result from mine would only implicate me, makes 0 sense, lol.

Wait, lemme do something first:
Votelock Zasz
I'll argue for the sake of being argumentative, can't help when I disagree or see something I consider wrong, but with that you guys don't have to fear if I'll try to use a vote to save myself... Just have it your way, then.

Also yeah it makes no sense for Zasz to be around with an assassin unless you think he's bomb indeed (and then, how confident are you guys about Taku?). Even then, there's me, Sam, Greg and Asako as better targets, more trusted. If anything, that was actually a great move to get both me and Gry down in the same round XD~ In spite of if you think I'm mafia or not, you have to agree that makes no sense as an assassin move for protection. Tomorrow just go back and check who was wondering why those 3 targets and no me, Gry and some others (Lambu, Van, Demon? Idk), died on N1. I'll never get why people have good impressions on me as a player consering I historically simply don't hold the results, but general comments were said on D2, more than once. And indeed, 3 dets + 2 spies + SM + Mort + Invest looks like a bit too much, it's over a fourth of the players, and if you ignore how many non town parties are there just for the sake of simulating with conservative numbers, that's almost half of what the town roles should be (minus aprox 1/3 of default scums with that guideline). Imo there are liars there for sure. A mafia alrdy tried to lie about having an investigative role as well.

In a sense I think I rather get lynched tbh, y'day was alrdy stressful even tho today the "she's with Beno" speech alrdy changed, and being now in the middle of this will just keep dragging me to endlessly moments of argument until I finally lose my cool... Not sure I want another day of constant pressure and arguments while others use that to tunnel vision and deviate focus of anything else and I don't have any plan to make myself trustworthy or clear, or any ability I can use for that. I'll just leave my comments on players before the day ends and yeah, argue here and there cause of what I said after my vote, for wtv it helps. Maybe I'll finally get some things right like this lmao.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Awn fack

VOTELOCK FARF
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Up and ready to go (or die Kappa)
Votekill Lambu
<_> such an attentive player
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Det gets either "Innocent" or "Guilty" once he targets someone. Results depend on his sanity(You can see in the rules thread). She said she got Innocent on Lala and Guilty on Gry(confirmed Town). So she must be Insane Detective. Gry being Town means that Lala is Mafia for sure.
Except I'm townie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gonna take a break on those kinds of comments tho 'cause spamming that has no use aside from displaying annoyance with the whole situation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top