Didn't you read my big post, rly? :/
Zasz, there's no logic for an Assassin to pick Gry over him.
And if you go by the "Zasz is a bomb story", then Taku. I've been saying it was weird Taku was following the end of N1 since the start of D2.
I also don't like it how you didn't use your role on N1 AGAIN. You just did it in a game... We would expect people to learn a lesson and check their own role better next time, but it feels like you decided to use the Noble episode to get a free pass, since that way we don't have to connect a possible M. Apprentice to kills. I said twice today I might have a new role or get a new role alrdy and you just ignored those comments, didn't even argue back. Also, since Gry's town and says he was blocked and no BK showed up yet, wonder if you wouldn't be one of the people that would let him live and just impair him, since we have multiple killing parties and Van was one of them.
I don't get Bran's Investigator claim with no Janitor around. I said in the same big post I mentioned I think 8 investigative roles are too much. Also said before imo he's been posting little for someone that follows the game closely, but maybe that's just his style. Nothing big but him and Misho would be my "weird ones" among the investigative.
About Misho, I don't like the free passes he gets after fabricating stuff. He was important to get Beno, but not to get Van, he could very well be orange taking a ride on Gry's trust and on the fact he was correct initially.
Sam was also a great target for the Assassin (unlike Greg and Asako that can be killed at night), didn't rly like his post on Asako, as if she didn't provide reasons for her assumptions. But then again, I can't figure out what's going on...
For sure the Assassin PLANNED on getting rid of both me and Gry. And that's something to take into account while looking for his/her identity.
I have minor suspicions on others and many doubts, but those are the ones I'd consider more worthy of mentioning. The rest would be grasping straws, just 'cause I'm trying to look for answers myself and entering the reign of paranoia alrdy... I know I write walls but please read now >.>
*Misho could very well be red, not orange.