Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Son, we all know Brandish isn't dying today. Brandish is already in our radars, he claimed Investigator when there are tons of Investigation Roles and no Janitor kill. One of them(Lala and Zasz) must die today. Not going for one of them just makes you more suspicious.
I get why you'd say that, but it doesn't hold much weight if you look back at my posts. Before anyone else was iirc, I was voicing suspicion of Farf on Day 1, 2, and 3. I've been fairly consistent. If she comes up mafia, I'd say I've more than done my part in pushing in that direction. The reason I voted Brandish instead is because he's highly suspected of having a high-value mafia role, assassin. If Zasz and Brandish really are in the same mafia, then that means we're now going to be dealing with a mafia that's severely weak and wound from here on out.

That being said, changing my vote isn't out of the question. I think Farf is the far better choice compared to Zasz. However, Brandish tops them both. If you disagree with that, then I'm willing to hear you out. Still, that's how I see it right now: An unknown mafia, Farf, vs an assassin and the linchpin of an entire killing group, Brandish. What is your argument against that?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Those votes don't count because the player died Ravo
He did it before he dies. Mafia can mess with the votekills at this point with day killing.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I get why you'd say that, but it doesn't hold much weight if you look back at my posts. Before anyone else was iirc, I was voicing suspicion of Farf on Day 1, 2, and 3. I've been fairly consistent. If she comes up mafia, I'd say I've more than done my part in pushing in that direction. The reason I voted Brandish instead is because he's highly suspected of having a high-value mafia role, assassin. If Zasz and Brandish really are in the same mafia, then that means we're now going to be dealing with a mafia that's severely weak and wound from here on out.

That being said, changing my vote isn't out of the question. I think Farf is the far better choice compared to Zasz. However, Brandish tops them both. If you disagree with that, then I'm willing to hear you out. Still, that's how I see it right now: An unknown mafia, Farf, vs an assassin and the linchpin of an entire killing group, Brandish. What is your argument against that?
So, you could be TP? I don't think I should have to explain why Lala-Zasz is more important. If you want Brandish dead at least try to start a bandwagon on him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You guys a being a bit pushy on Daws, might not even need his vote on me with the double lynch drop, so why witch hunt him when (unlike Zasz) he actually built reasons for his vote (and, again, it likely won't be necessary + isn't locked). Mafia is always cute...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I get why you'd say that, but it doesn't hold much weight if you look back at my posts. Before anyone else was iirc, I was voicing suspicion of Farf on Day 1, 2, and 3. I've been fairly consistent. If she comes up mafia, I'd say I've more than done my part in pushing in that direction. The reason I voted Brandish instead is because he's highly suspected of having a high-value mafia role, assassin. If Zasz and Brandish really are in the same mafia, then that means we're now going to be dealing with a mafia that's severely weak and wound from here on out.

That being said, changing my vote isn't out of the question. I think Farf is the far better choice compared to Zasz. However, Brandish tops them both. If you disagree with that, then I'm willing to hear you out. Still, that's how I see it right now: An unknown mafia, Farf, vs an assassin and the linchpin of an entire killing group, Brandish. What is your argument against that?
Maybe I missed something but how does Brandish top Farfalla who was confirmed by a detective? Totally open to hearing you out since Brandish is playing the sneaky mafia game so far.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Votekill Farfy
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
You guys a being a bit pushy on Daws, might not even need his vote on me with the double lynch drop, so why witch hunt him when (unlike Zasz) he actually built reasons for his vote (and, again, it likely won't be necessary + isn't locked). Mafia is always cute...
Honestly I doubt a double lynch will happen. I am not asking him to change now. Just saying that I hope he'll be willing to change later. This time we have Det results.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Omg Assassin really did that :lmao

So one of the Alters was evil after all. Will start catching up formally.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Lets say Farf is a Mafia then her team must have the assassin who targeted Grysun? Why would he target Grysun so early? It would be better to wait but at this point killing grysun is useless since many already votekilling her.

Explain why Farf is Mafia. I do doubt her to be Mafia but explain.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
All those righteous ones following det-chan... As if, even if I was lying, other mafia/parties aren't taking advantage of this to dismiss any other topic for today. That's what pushy means here as well.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Vote kill Brandish first since he is bad noob liar, I can't believe how ppl didn't kill him yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If i had Brandish on my team, I would kill him personally for being this bad.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Since the assassin move is very questionable this time, I suspect him to be Brandish since only Brandish is this bad.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill Farfalla.

As much as I did want to trust Farfalla there's too much that's there to vote otherwise. We can't forget about Zasz either, but when we have two players on the nose like this I'll go for the safer lynch option.

If i had Brandish on my team, I would kill him personally for being this bad.
You'd of made a good FT green back in the day when Brandish was a green there :thumbs
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Votekill Farfalla.

As much as I did want to trust Farfalla there's too much that's there to vote otherwise. We can't forget about Zasz either, but when we have two players on the nose like this I'll go for the safer lynch option.



You'd of made a good FT green back in the day when Brandish was a green there :thumbs
you both are bad mods lol. No hard feelings :p
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
So, you could be TP? I don't think I should have to explain why Lala-Zasz is more important. If you want Brandish dead at least try to start a bandwagon on him.
No reasoning or justification, just a slap in the face to someone legitimately asking for your input. How are you helping anyone by doing this?

If you can't stand behind your own reasoning and decisions enough to explain it as I have, thoroughly, then you shouldn't be replying at all.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
No reasoning or justification, just a slap in the face to someone legitimately asking for your input. How are you helping anyone by doing this?

If you can't stand behind your own reasoning and decisions enough to explain it as I have, thoroughly, then you shouldn't be replying at all.
The situation is clear. Before the Assassin kill people were hesitating between Gry or Lala. Now, Gry is dead, confirmed Town and the Zasz issue came up again.

Let's say we lynch Brandish today, Town or not, the Lala-Zasz issue will probably not be cleared. The same thing happened in the previous game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top