Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Puffn pasties in this virus-y age? I cant recommend such dangerous endeavours. :cop
If I do it as usual - on my own - there is no risk my friend.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hi Sky-san, I still cant open my Slack app yet. :worrybunny

I havent watched the trailer. "Nice avy" thanks! You meant Haruka and Kanata right?
Yes I did. Best sisters. :nod
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
somehow curious about what that will be about :grin2
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

*sneaks into Sky's chamber and leaves it there
*exits quietly
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

*sneaks into Sky's chamber and leaves it there
*exits quietly
Can you post a link that's not requiring me to have an account? :hmph
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Where is the full size avatar, I'm here for my share.
 
Top