Games Mafia Game 81 - Puyo Puyo Tetris - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Change votekill Ringo.

I am inherently suspicious of people who use too many emojis.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Ok then, first post here we go
Votekill Asako :awe
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Unexpected theme :lambirb

Votekill desin
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
If vote tie in quantity, do third-order votes weigh heavier than second-order votes?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill shinobi
I must say this is rather unusual theme to choose

I look cute
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Big thanks to @Farfalla for the avy
Everyone looks so cute I dunno who the cutest honestly :XD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill Spirit

I like this day 1 addition, short and simply. So a Vanilla game with no explicit game mechanic, no problem.

Got a fun role this time, very excited to see it in action! <3
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
People avoiding adding votes right now, voting for people not voted on so far. hmmmm.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If vote tie in quantity, do third-order votes weigh heavier than second-order votes?
I don't think it does but, @GrySun ?

Votekill Spirit

I like this day 1 addition, short and simply. So a Vanilla game with no explicit game mechanic, no problem.

Got a fun role this time, very excited to see it in action! <3
So you recognize this as a vanilla game from the very beggining and right after you claim you have a fun role, yeah. :lambirb
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
People avoiding adding votes right now, voting for people not voted on so far. hmmmm.
Gotta wait for the right moment to start a train and it is too early for that. Mafia actively hunts people who claim active at night so some folks should be careful. Gotta get more creative with hints I guess so my Tetris equivalent is the long straight I.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
People avoiding adding votes right now, voting for people not voted on so far. hmmmm.
Nothing bad about that given we can change two times after our first vote. This is more of a "break-the-ice-voting" day 1mechanic but I like it.

I don't think it does but, @GrySun ?



So you recognize this as a vanilla game from the very beggining and right after you claim you have a fun role, yeah. :lambirb
Vanilla doesn't mean we only got dets and docs, besides having fun is a good way to play Mafia.^^
Or are you telling me you don't have a fun role?
Lemme guess... you are regular townie and nothing else? XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nothing bad about that given we can change two times after our first vote. This is more of a "break-the-ice-voting" day 1mechanic but I like it.



Vanilla doesn't mean we only got dets and docs, besides having fun is a good way to play Mafia.^^
Or are you telling me you don't have a fun role?
Lemme guess... you are regular townie and nothing else? XD
I think he meant you pointed out the game is vanilla even tho your role wasn't an indicator of that.

Unless I got him wrong / Gry posted somewhere this is a confirmation of a vanilla game, I only recall him asking people not to complain IF it was one.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
How many mafia are in here you think? Big party + TP?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Votekill Spirit

I like this day 1 addition, short and simply. So a Vanilla game with no explicit game mechanic, no problem.

Got a fun role this time, very excited to see it in action! <3
Really, you do? That's bold of you to claim that.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Thanks to Farf-Senpai for making all these Nice Avatars! Have fun playing everyone!

and i Votekill gnut
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think he meant you pointed out the game is vanilla even tho your role wasn't an indicator of that.

Unless I got him wrong / Gry posted somewhere this is a confirmation of a vanilla game, I only recall him asking people not to complain IF it was one.
I figured it was Vanilla when I saw no complicated game mechanic because that seemed to be the options Gry was referring to in the Mafia Discussion 1) Game mechanic 2) vanilla 3) Either is fine. We got no Game Mechanic, and I doubt this day 1 first post = first vote counts as a "game mechanic", so I assumed Gry went with the Vanilla option for this game.

How many mafia are in here you think? Big party + TP?
With 21 players either we got two smallish Mafias or we got one normal sized Mafia for this game and a TP.

Really, you do? That's bold of you to claim that.
Well, I am for certain claiming more than you did so far in those first three pages, Taku. Want to hide your role because you haven't thought a fake townie role up yet? :P
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well, I am for certain claiming more than you did so far in those first three pages, Taku. Want to hide your role because you haven't thought a fake townie role up yet? :P
Haha, you're awfully defensive my dude.

I don't care about claiming to be honest. And i don't have to think of a fake role, the claim is obvious to me. Everyone, mafia or townie, should be claiming the same thing, at least in my opinion.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Never played vanilla before. From the conversation so far, since some players don't have role, this might be vanilla.

4 mafia and 2 independents are usually common in 21 players.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top