Games Mafia Game 81 - Puyo Puyo Tetris - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This game seriously dead, nothing happening, is the problem the first post random vote or gry being missing form the game to start the heat
Tho knowing day 1 probably be super active last hours
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
We can talk about anything, the more we speak the more we can look into people's way of speech. Any observation or train of thought is welcome.

Also I get its still D1 and there's a long time to go but if we expect lots of players to be roleless then inactivity will become an issue later on. Few roles means there's no excuse behind going MIA through the dayphases to appear later with something backing a claim, there's taking part on discussions and thats it so hopefully the afk strat is less prominent.
Way of speech? not sure that is a strong way to argue for/against someone's lynch because it is rather soft evidence. Of course, talking > AFK so people should be talking. Also since you mentioned that it is a vanilla game almost all people who posted so far hinted at, at least having a role. Maybe I misunderstood but I think it's a MG with no crazy mechanic but still plenty of roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This game seriously dead, nothing happening, is the problem the first post random vote or gry being missing form the game to start the heat
Tho knowing day 1 probably be super active last hours
No one's life is on the line yet. Just wait till things get heated and it will get interesting.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alright, looks like @gnut has yet to post&vote yet so I gonna give him a little kick to the butt to get moving.^^
Votekill gnut
Also I still got my 3rd votechange so no reason to go mayhem on my votechange.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The post says it's locked
Wait? What? Shouldn't we be able to change twice after our first voting today?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The post says it's locked
It's not. It's marked as a second one. The vote post says that a locked one is also bolded.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That said, votekill Spirit. I didn't like how he interacted with James at all.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Going to bed, no vote updates til later.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not. It's marked as a second one. The vote post says that a locked one is also bolded.
Why change the formatting for any vote until it's a Locked one?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I don't wanna start a train however it is kinda unavoidable on day one especially if hinting is not something you want to do. I understand not wanting to put a target on our back but what do you want to talk about then?
Right now,who would you be leaning most towards when it comes to today's lynch?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fukme....3 votes?!?!?

votekill Sammie
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votekill Spirit as well. Also didn't like that post, felt weirdly crafted for the sake of engagement.

I always suspect the same people, sigh... And it sucks for Bel and Greg to be up there due to random voting lmao (specially cause Bel alrdy died early last game). Kay, gonna sleep, hope people have participated more in the morning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh just saw Sam also got 3. Wonder how their voters are rly feeling about the situation.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votekill Spirit as well. Also didn't like that post, felt weirdly crafted for the sake of engagement.

I always suspect the same people, sigh... And it sucks for Bel and Greg to be up there due to random voting lmao (specially cause Bel alrdy died early last game). Kay, gonna sleep, hope people have participated more in the morning.
Is what it is...this game will give mafia a hiding place on day 1 voting.
Later on it will be hard to determine early vote patterns/save/etc....

All good tho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since I have the same shift tomorrow...let me say this.

Good thing I got a "idgafwtf happens to me" role

:cookiehand
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I always suspect the same people, sigh... And it sucks for Bel and Greg to be up there due to random voting lmao (specially cause Bel alrdy died early last game). Kay, gonna sleep, hope people have participated more in the morning.
Well you saw the eerily similar reasoning of my voters. I'm not cute enough to belong here. I'm evil and menacing. But I am townie. I can't help that I look this way :feelsbadman
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top