votekill Raven let's cooperate and do this guys.
Your first post is none sense.Said all I need to say in my first post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Your first post is none sense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you doubt me and let Hardy who refuse to tell his role? while saying the less i talk the better?
what?

Sorry Raven! I hated when people assumed I was a guy too.It's a she @Imperium
But yea raven is a good choice to vote
She a good choice better than the other top expect maybe spiritAre we vote killing Raven?
Fair enough i guess. You have my respect to be reasonable at least.In any case, we should kill Raven. Everyone else is a random guess or has an ugly avatar.
At least with Raven, we have a slight reason. If he is a Mafia member, great. If he is a townie, we got rid of an unpredictable factor that could cause more chaos later and lose us the late game. Its clear his own enjoyment means more than the lives of other townies (which is amusing but not helpful).
They were so wrong... and a sexy gal at that.I hated when people assumed I was a guy too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can only votekill once in extension..Alright, votekill Raven it is
So voting system is changed in this game?The first one was on Belse, the second on Gnut and the third now is on you
Haven't you read the rules? .-.So voting system is changed in this game?
I have every right to ask the reasoning behind your vote, if you don't like being questioned about your choices you probably should not play the game.Whats your problem exactly? I do what i want
I'm not surprised anymore with you, you're taking notes of me every single game. No reason whatsoever but that's how you roll.Well taking notes of desin, Asako and Taku-chi (with love)
Votelock Raven , Spirit is fine aswell.
