Chapter Tower of God Chapter 482 Spoilers & Discussion

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.


Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.


Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana





Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
chapter is out

cha on thumbnail

Pretty dope Zahad flashback. Something about Golden Weapons

White and others protect Baam as he shoots the arrow

the Cage expodes, Yama tries to save it

Baam saves the super needle

5th Division cameo at end


english chapter from Shin


Raw
 
Last edited:

BareBones

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
63
Reaction score
903
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Translated by AdiosCorea over at ToG Discord - CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Zahard: I am the adventurer that ascended the Tower ahead of all. I am the greatest Fisherman of the Battlefield. I am a frontiersman of civilization that allows all of the the Tower to understand each other. But the word that would most concisely explain to you who I am is, of course, "King"
Kel Hellam: King... you say? Don't lie. King Zahard is in his chambers right now.
Zahard: How foolish. Are you certain that the future you saw is actually correct? You've given into hubris, thinking that just with your glimpse into fate that you can predict everything, to the point where you can't believe the truth right before your eyes like a blind man.
Kel Hellam: What?
Zahard: Come and discover truth. Whether I am really King or not.
Party: Wh.. what do we do Lord Kel Hellam? If he is really Zahard!!
Kel Hellam: He's still alone! We just have to fight and win, where's the Flower Garden?
Party: We can't contact them! Something must have not gone to plan..!
Kel Hellam: No. This scene was not in my vision...!


[Tower of God 52F VS Kallavan 06]

Luchi: So Kel Hellam's party was defeated by Zahard, and the Flower Garden was captured by Lybolic and his subordinates. Lybolic didnt' kill them, but he told me that they wouldn't be set free but instead imprisoned forever. I vehemently struggled against that, but there was nothing I could do at that point. I cried in mourning of those who died, but that changed nothing. I was so distraught because I thought I ruined everything. After that, Lybolic used my friends of the Flower Gardens as hostage to blackmaili me into doing various tasks for him, and I had to follow his orders. That's how I lived until now. And a long time after that, he called me and told me that if I did as he asked this time, he would let us go. This would be really the last time. I was furious. I told him that I wouldn't believe in such lies again. But that didn't change the fact that I couldn't deny him. He held everyone hostage. I went back to Lybolic and apologized.
Luchi: I told him as long as he spared my teammates I would do anything. But then I asked him that whether successful or failed, that this would be the last time. Yes. This is like quicksand I cannot escape. It doesn't matter if I'm being tricked. I want this to be the last time. That's all that matters for me. I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry I'm so weak, I'm so pathetic. I just wanted to be with you all, how did things go so wrong? If I knew this was going to happen I would have been more honest with you. Why did I have such meaningless feeling of being superior to you all? If I could only go back now, I would abandon everything and would have been with you all. Why is it that only after everything was ruined that I hold feelings of regret and try to struggle against it? I'm sorry everyone.

Dowon's Pocket (from Luchi): I want to be at peace now.
Dowon: No... Don't do it Luchi... Please... Don't do it...!!

Houndborn: Lord Yama, the evacuation is complete!! It was a good call that we didn't leave too many people on board in the first place. But I'm not sure if we can escape from the blast radius even after the evacuation...
Yama: I'll try to block it some how.
Houndborn: Excuse me my lord, communications from the Slayer Candidate... "Lord Yama must fight at the next wall, so if you release the dock, I'll try and figure something out."
Yama: What? What the hell can he do? (Wait, a bow..? Is he... Should I trust him?) We're evacuating! Release the Dock!

Baam: The Cage is releasing the launcher. Is the evacuation over?

Officer ?: Run for it!! The ship is about to explode!!

Kallavan: The Irregular is doing something !! Stop him!!

Officer ?: He blocked all our attacks! Damn! Who the hell is he?
White: That bastard, to think he still has this much power!!


[White Style Sword Play - Spectral Blade: Reaper of Ten Thousand Wings, White Magnolia (死者萬翅白木蘭)]

Kallavan: [Positively Screaming like Goku]

[White Style Sword Play - Blade of the Damned Souls [Tech name Adio can't deal with any more]]

Kallavan: [Positively Screaming like Goku]

Dowon: I have to at least save all those people in there!!

Yama: [Also Positively Screaming Like Goku] Ready yet, candidate?

Baam: Just a bit... just a bit... I only have one shot... I have to draw all of my power... Please... make this shot... bring everyone back!
Baam: It worked!!

Dowon: He... did it!!
Cha: Yes!!
Paul: That whelp...
Doom: Damn, he had me.
Khun: Baam.
Ari: ... I can't believe it


Yasracia: Teleportation? (A skill even only a select number of High Rankers can perform, and a Regular did it?)
Maschenni: When he came into the Nest I thought of him as only a child, but now that he's here, he's become a monster. But strangely enough, when I see him, he reminds me of father.

5th Corps: Looks like the Battle of the First Wall ends in the 4th Corp's defeat. Most enemy combatants surviving. 4th Corps nearly wiped out. Damn, damn. Vice Commander's orders. Commander Yasracia will be arriving shortly, prepare for battle.
Male Cat LPB Div commander: Keuhahaha! They're something alright! Well, good for us, right? Let's play!
5th Corps guy: Battle is not play sir.
Male cat LPB Div Co: Keuakhhahaahah


END
Zahard: I am the adventurer that ascended the Tower ahead of all. I am the greatest Fisherman of the Battlefield. I am a frontiersman of civilization that allows all of the the Tower to understand each other. But the word that would most concisely explain to you who I am is, of course, "King"
Kel Hellam: King... you say? Don't lie. King Zahard is in his chambers right now.
Zahard: How foolish. Are you certain that the future you saw is actually correct? You've given into hubris, thinking that just with your glimpse into fate that you can predict everything, to the point where you can't believe the truth right before your eyes like a blind man.
Kel Hellam: What?
Zahard: Come and discover truth. Whether I am really King or not.
Party: Wh.. what do we do Lord Kel Hellam? If he is really Zahard!!
Kel Hellam: He's still alone! We just have to fight and win, where's the Flower Garden?
Party: We can't contact them! Something must have not gone to plan..!
Kel Hellam: No. This scene was not in my vision...!


[Tower of God 52F VS Kallavan 06]

Luchi: So Kel Hellam's party was defeated by Zahard, and the Flower Garden was captured by Lybolic and his subordinates. Lybolic didnt' kill them, but he told me that they wouldn't be set free but instead imprisoned forever. I vehemently struggled against that, but there was nothing I could do at that point. I cried in mourning of those who died, but that changed nothing. I was so distraught because I thought I ruined everything. After that, Lybolic used my friends of the Flower Gardens as hostage to blackmaili me into doing various tasks for him, and I had to follow his orders. That's how I lived until now. And a long time after that, he called me and told me that if I did as he asked this time, he would let us go. This would be really the last time. I was furious. I told him that I wouldn't believe in such lies again. But that didn't change the fact that I couldn't deny him. He held everyone hostage. I went back to Lybolic and apologized.
Luchi: I told him as long as he spared my teammates I would do anything. But then I asked him that whether successful or failed, that this would be the last time. Yes. This is like quicksand I cannot escape. It doesn't matter if I'm being tricked. I want this to be the last time. That's all that matters for me. I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry I'm so weak, I'm so pathetic. I just wanted to be with you all, how did things go so wrong? If I knew this was going to happen I would have been more honest with you. Why did I have such meaningless feeling of being superior to you all? If I could only go back now, I would abandon everything and would have been with you all. Why is it that only after everything was ruined that I hold feelings of regret and try to struggle against it? I'm sorry everyone.

Dowon's Pocket (from Luchi): I want to be at peace now.
Dowon: No... Don't do it Luchi... Please... Don't do it...!!

Houndborn: Lord Yama, the evacuation is complete!! It was a good call that we didn't leave too many people on board in the first place. But I'm not sure if we can escape from the blast radius even after the evacuation...
Yama: I'll try to block it some how.
Houndborn: Excuse me my lord, communications from the Slayer Candidate... "Lord Yama must fight at the next wall, so if you release the dock, I'll try and figure something out."
Yama: What? What the hell can he do? (Wait, a bow..? Is he... Should I trust him?) We're evacuating! Release the Dock!

Baam: The Cage is releasing the launcher. Is the evacuation over?

Officer ?: Run for it!! The ship is about to explode!!

Kallavan: The Irregular is doing something !! Stop him!!

Officer ?: He blocked all our attacks! Damn! Who the hell is he?
White: That bastard, to think he still has this much power!!


[White Style Sword Play - Spectral Blade: Reaper of Ten Thousand Wings, White Magnolia (死者萬翅白木蘭)]

Kallavan: [Positively Screaming like Goku]

[White Style Sword Play - Blade of the Damned Souls [Tech name Adio can't deal with any more]]

Kallavan: [Positively Screaming like Goku]

Dowon: I have to at least save all those people in there!!

Yama: [Also Positively Screaming Like Goku] Ready yet, candidate?

Baam: Just a bit... just a bit... I only have one shot... I have to draw all of my power... Please... make this shot... bring everyone back!
Baam: It worked!!

Dowon: He... did it!!
Cha: Yes!!
Paul: That whelp...
Doom: Damn, he had me.
Khun: Baam.
Ari: ... I can't believe it


Yasracia: Teleportation? (A skill even only a select number of High Rankers can perform, and a Regular did it?)
Maschenni: When he came into the Nest I thought of him as only a child, but now that he's here, he's become a monster. But strangely enough, when I see him, he reminds me of father.

5th Corps: Looks like the Battle of the First Wall ends in the 4th Corp's defeat. Most enemy combatants surviving. 4th Corps nearly wiped out. Damn, damn. Vice Commander's orders. Commander Yasracia will be arriving shortly, prepare for battle.
Male Cat LPB Div commander: Keuhahaha! They're something alright! Well, good for us, right? Let's play!
5th Corps guy: Battle is not play sir.
Male cat LPB Div Co: Keuakhhahaahah


END
Zahard: I am the adventurer that ascended the Tower ahead of all. I am the greatest Fisherman of the Battlefield. I am a frontiersman of civilization that allows all of the the Tower to understand each other. But the word that would most concisely explain to you who I am is, of course, "King"
Kel Hellam: King... you say? Don't lie. King Zahard is in his chambers right now.
Zahard: How foolish. Are you certain that the future you saw is actually correct? You've given into hubris, thinking that just with your glimpse into fate that you can predict everything, to the point where you can't believe the truth right before your eyes like a blind man.
Kel Hellam: What?
Zahard: Come and discover truth. Whether I am really King or not.
Party: Wh.. what do we do Lord Kel Hellam? If he is really Zahard!!
Kel Hellam: He's still alone! We just have to fight and win, where's the Flower Garden?
Party: We can't contact them! Something must have not gone to plan..!
Kel Hellam: No. This scene was not in my vision...!


[Tower of God 52F VS Kallavan 06]

Luchi: So Kel Hellam's party was defeated by Zahard, and the Flower Garden was captured by Lybolic and his subordinates. Lybolic didnt' kill them, but he told me that they wouldn't be set free but instead imprisoned forever. I vehemently struggled against that, but there was nothing I could do at that point. I cried in mourning of those who died, but that changed nothing. I was so distraught because I thought I ruined everything. After that, Lybolic used my friends of the Flower Gardens as hostage to blackmaili me into doing various tasks for him, and I had to follow his orders. That's how I lived until now. And a long time after that, he called me and told me that if I did as he asked this time, he would let us go. This would be really the last time. I was furious. I told him that I wouldn't believe in such lies again. But that didn't change the fact that I couldn't deny him. He held everyone hostage. I went back to Lybolic and apologized.
Luchi: I told him as long as he spared my teammates I would do anything. But then I asked him that whether successful or failed, that this would be the last time. Yes. This is like quicksand I cannot escape. It doesn't matter if I'm being tricked. I want this to be the last time. That's all that matters for me. I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry I'm so weak, I'm so pathetic. I just wanted to be with you all, how did things go so wrong? If I knew this was going to happen I would have been more honest with you. Why did I have such meaningless feeling of being superior to you all? If I could only go back now, I would abandon everything and would have been with you all. Why is it that only after everything was ruined that I hold feelings of regret and try to struggle against it? I'm sorry everyone.


Dowon's Pocket (from Luchi): I want to be at peace now.
Dowon: No... Don't do it Luchi... Please... Don't do it...!!

Houndborn: Lord Yama, the evacuation is complete!! It was a good call that we didn't leave too many people on board in the first place. But I'm not sure if we can escape from the blast radius even after the evacuation...
Yama: I'll try to block it some how.
Houndborn: Excuse me my lord, communications from the Slayer Candidate... "Lord Yama must fight at the next wall, so if you release the dock, I'll try and figure something out."
Yama: What? What the hell can he do? (Wait, a bow..? Is he... Should I trust him?) We're evacuating! Release the Dock!

Baam: The Cage is releasing the launcher. Is the evacuation over?

Officer ?: Run for it!! The ship is about to explode!!

Kallavan: The Irregular is doing something !! Stop him!!

Officer ?: He blocked all our attacks! Damn! Who the hell is he?
White: That bastard, to think he still has this much power!!


[White Style Sword Play - Spectral Blade: Reaper of Ten Thousand Wings, White Magnolia (死者萬翅白木蘭)]

Kallavan: [Positively Screaming like Goku]

[White Style Sword Play - Blade of the Damned Souls [Tech name Adio can't deal with any more]]

Kallavan: [Positively Screaming like Goku]

Dowon: I have to at least save all those people in there!!

Yama: [Also Positively Screaming Like Goku] Ready yet, candidate?

Baam: Just a bit... just a bit... I only have one shot... I have to draw all of my power... Please... make this shot... bring everyone back!
Baam: It worked!!


Dowon: He... did it!!
Cha: Yes!!
Paul: That whelp...
Doom: Damn, he had me.
Khun: Baam.
Ari: ... I can't believe it


Yasracia: Teleportation? (A skill even only a select number of High Rankers can perform, and a Regular did it?)
Maschenni: When he came into the Nest I thought of him as only a child, but now that he's here, he's become a monster. But strangely enough, when I see him, he reminds me of father.

5th Corps: Looks like the Battle of the First Wall ends in the 4th Corp's defeat. Most enemy combatants surviving. 4th Corps nearly wiped out. Damn, damn. Vice Commander's orders. Commander Yasracia will be arriving shortly, prepare for battle.
Male Cat LPB Div commander: Keuhahaha! They're something alright! Well, good for us, right? Let's play!
5th Corps guy: Battle is not play sir.
Male cat LPB Div Co: Keuakhhahaahah


END


Chapter map:
 
Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Cannot wait to see Kallavan and whatever is left of his forces + HG vs Madd Ravioli and his new squad.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
very sad kallavan flashback of him recruiting all his squad leaders apparently
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah
Lowest point in ToG. This is just burning chapter with nearly 0 content as far as plot progress over 2 chaps.
Time for a hiatus
You haven't even seen the chapter yet. Maybe wait 10 minutes before starting the whole doom and gloom routine? Is that asking too much?
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
If bam saved the needle then doesn't that mean he shot the arrow?
He did, but didn't save the cage is what people are saying, just saved the needle
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,331
Reaction score
24,939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I mean, there is plot development. The ship exploding after bam saved pretty much all the targets is a fairly big deal. On the other hand, kallavan is surrounded by most of bam's allies for the time being. I kinda do want kallavan vs yama for that matter.
 

Tsun616

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
38
Age
35
Country
Philippines
yama is probably saving his strength for yas but baam sure is slow to fire that arrow. maybe because it's new weapon and his clueless on how to use it but still slow.

and more flashback for bunch of side characters. ugh.
 

LittleIrish

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
78
Reaction score
56
Age
32
Country
Ireland
Bams arms must be swore holding that bow for such a long period of time. Only SUI can pull this off.

#Edit looks like Bam actually use the bow
 
Last edited:

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
very sad kallavan flashback of him recruiting all his squad leaders apparently
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You haven't even seen the chapter yet. Maybe wait 10 minutes before starting the whole doom and gloom routine? Is that asking too much?
Why does it bother you what I do or don't? Do you pay for my net?
 

Sakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
658
Reaction score
1,698
Country
Sweden
I’ve missed chapters like these with so much action and flashbacks! Can we all just take a minute to appreciate it? We always complain, but not today. I’m satisfied!!
 

ivaannom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
526
Reaction score
2,484
Age
28
Country
Spain
The chapter starts with Zahard in the HG's flashback. Zahard and Khell talk and then Zahard destroys the place, we see a lot of giant golden needles aiming at Khel and his group.

Vs Kallavan - 06

The flashback continues, Hynd Luch is talking with Lyborick and we see the fluffy Rak captured, then we see a lot of dead bodies and Hynd Luch traumatized. Then he seems to met again Lyborick later, Hynd Luch yells something to him, a few narrative panels and end of the flashback.

Then Hynd luch seems to remember Hidden garden group with dowon and Cha.

Dowon is running to the cage with Hynd Luch messages showing, she says something.

Hynd luch destroys the place, someone is saying something and we see Yama and Baam, Baam is still aiming and Yama is thinking about something. There is a ship that is moving away from the cage. Baam thinks something, Dowon runs, Jahads army is doing something too.

Kallavan says something, Sharon attack with a lot of giant needles, Cha stop the needles and Yolche and other members from the 4th squadron that are attacking too. They were attacking to Baam and Cha protected him.

Kallavan also attacks to Baam but White stop all his attacks.

THEN the 4th squadron ship explodes.

We see Hynd Luch there where the ship is exploding, i think he dies tbh.

The ship explodes we see Baam, Yama, Paul, Doom, Dowon, Cha, Koon and White.

We also see Kallavan remembering his days with his squadron members, we see blue frieza and the others.

Yama tries to stop the explosion, Baam prepares to shot at the cage, he shots.

We see Dowon, Cha, Karaka, Paul and Doom with pikachu's surprised faces. Yama is being surrounded by Baam's souls power and then part of the cage teleports next to Baam.

We see Dowon, Cha, Paul and Doom happy, Yama is relieved and Koon's surprised, Sharon says something too.

We see Maschenny and the other squadron commanders reaction a bit, Maschenny thinks something.

Then we see the 5th squadron.

End of the chapter
 
Top