Hi everyone. I believe this is my first comment on this subsection. I've been following this webtoon for quite a while now and I finally decided to start commenting here
Nice chapter from the looks of it. Prime White is starting to make FUG look like the real deal with his performance against Kallavan. Hopefully, the rest of the Slayers are as strong as him and the rest of the elders are comparable to Khel Hellam (but not as useless compared to him, lol), because FUG has been looking kinda weak until this season.
Baam is a little monster. To think that he would be able to do this much in this war full of High Rankers despite being just a regular speaks volumes of his strength and potential and... is it just me or he still isn't using everything he's got? He still has the second thorn fragment (which he can't probably use as of now considering he said he would go all out against Kallavan and only used the first one)+ the Black March, and this is just floor 55 Baam. Imagine how strong will he get when he reaches the 134th Floor and faces Zahard. Overpowered falls quite short for him. I wonder if he's gonna keep climbing with his companions in the future. The difference in strength and potential is just way too huge.