Chapter Tower of God Chapter 482 Spoilers & Discussion

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
I thought she said something similar, albeit vague, directly to Baam back in early S2.



I'd forgotten about that kid, who really does look like Sowo. If that is her, the mysteries only deepen—especially since the "FUG elder logo" and Sowo's wings appear to be identical.
Also, her wings are part of her clothes no?

I don’t believe they are biological wings.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What makes you think that he teleported the cage close to himself? Why do that? Wouldn't it just explode and catch him in the explosion? I'm not actually saying that you are wrong, but I am saying that I don't see either the evidence or motivation for it.

And yes, I do remember Yama's speech about not having a home to go back to, but I took that as more like saying "there is no running away, because there is nowhere to run to!" So after this, they will be without a central home -- unless of course, they take over the Nest. :). (Well, there are other locations with houndborn, such as the places they found Louie and Dengdeng, but at the moment, there is no way they would be considered central).

Not clear how big Mado's moving castle is, but it's pretty f**in big. It took in the Last Station and just sort of gobbled it up, if I understand correctly. So, at least temporarily, it could move all of them, but I doubt it would work well as a permanent home.
There’s a picture of it right in front of him, maybe?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Look at the pictures more closely... There are multiple panels depicting the teleported portion appearing next to Baam...
 

FoolishWisdom

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
223
Reaction score
282
Age
59
Country
United States
Won't anyone else comment on Lyboric's half smile face when looking at Bam's teleport?



Because you need to get info on your enemy before you fight him, and former 4th Squadron was marked to die anyway after failing at Last Station. They already have a New 4th Squadron and It Will fight alongside 5th on next wall.

Also relevant: Dowon was being foolish until now but all things considered It adds realism to her character afterall. Each member of the Hidden Leaf had a different persona but all of them put the lives of their friends/comrades above fighting, and that's why they act like they did. FUG, no matter How harsh methods It uses, does Care about people more than a simple tool, and that does qualify them as the lesser evil.

I get the feeling that Good Guy Urek, although the only Nice person on the start of Season 2, Will turn out as merely the Guy who doesn't get involved because he can, because unlike the rest he isn't subject to Jahad anyway. He goes on living his White People Problems and thinks FUG overreacts, but FUG is the only one that gives a damn and tries to make a difference at the end of the day.
Except, in Urek's case, I think that he realizes that he is not ready to cause the chaos that will ensue in the event that he deposes Jahad. Urek is still hunting Phanta, thus his whole motivation for escaping the tower. If he somehow defeats Jahad, what happens next? He would still be looking for a way to move on to the next level. I don't think that Urek wants to play King, so that would mean a power vacuum as well as a complete and total mess. Jahad is clearly a tyrant, but he does provide stability.

By the time Bam reaches a point where he thinks he is ready to face Jahad, he had also be ready to have someone who will take up the mantle of rulership. Whether that is him or a surrogate is yet to be determined. My money is on Wangnan, even though he clearly needs a huge amount of growth before he reaches there -- a quantum leap in capabilities to put him into the same scale (and followup growth) as an irregular.

<sigh>. I know there are plenty of Wangnan haters, but my advise to you is: Suck it up. He's clearly going to be significant in this story.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, her wings are part of her clothes no?

I don’t believe they are biological wings.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There’s a picture of it right in front of him, maybe?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Look at the pictures more closely... There are multiple panels depicting the teleported portion appearing next to Baam...
Ah. I see the confusion. So, it looks like he just teleported the needle-launcher, not the whole cage. And indeed, it does look like he brought the needle launcher close to himself (as you and others stated). I suspect that the cage itself is lost.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Except, in Urek's case, I think that he realizes that he is not ready to cause the chaos that will ensue in the event that he deposes Jahad. Urek is still hunting Phanta, thus his whole motivation for escaping the tower. If he somehow defeats Jahad, what happens next? He would still be looking for a way to move on to the next level. I don't think that Urek wants to play King, so that would mean a power vacuum as well as a complete and total mess. Jahad is clearly a tyrant, but he does provide stability.

By the time Bam reaches a point where he thinks he is ready to face Jahad, he had also be ready to have someone who will take up the mantle of rulership. Whether that is him or a surrogate is yet to be determined. My money is on Wangnan, even though he clearly needs a huge amount of growth before he reaches there -- a quantum leap in capabilities to put him into the same scale (and followup growth) as an irregular.

<sigh>. I know there are plenty of Wangnan haters, but my advise to you is: Suck it up. He's clearly going to be significant in this story.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Ah. I see the confusion. So, it looks like he just teleported the needle-launcher, not the whole cage. And indeed, it does look like he brought the needle launcher close to himself (as you and others stated). I suspect that the cage itself is lost.
Yes as Jubei stated they need a new place to live.... The cage is lost!
 

toil

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
520
Reaction score
410
Country
United States
Also, her wings are part of her clothes no?

I don’t believe they are biological wings.
I actually went back and forth on this when she got introduced. Originally I thought costume, but then I came around to thinking "biological"...but that's a guess, and it's honestly still unclear at this time.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
I actually went back and forth on this when she got introduced. Originally I thought costume, but then I came around to thinking "biological"...but that's a guess, and it's honestly still unclear at this time.
Ahhhhh, thanks for clarifying...

As an aside I find your theory interesting and coherent. Would be interesting to see how close you got!!
 

Mizaistorm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
522
Reaction score
581
Age
30
Country
Tunisia
i just reread FOD arc and it was mentioned that hell joe granted his followers powers.we know administrator can grant weapons and special power although with limits so to keep the balance .baam has two fragment of adminstrator in the future i believe he will be powerful enough to share his strenght with his allies.baam can speak things into existence sortaof.but he will have to be immensely powerful maybe even beyond zahard for it to be effective against fh .

another thing urek seemed unimpressed by hell joe saying that they ar pleny of people out FOD that can manipulate shinsu like HJ.but until now we have yet to meet someone as impressive like hell joe.white yama doom khell yas kalavan and evk and they are all in top 100-200 .urek spent a lot of time discovering the tower so he must have all sort of people.i wonder who are they elders workshop anciient warriros like the onee trapped in eob?
 
Last edited:

lianecel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
1,347
Age
29
Country
Indonesia
i just reread FOD arc and it was mentioned that hell joe granted his followers powers.we know administrator can grant weapons and special power although with limits so to keep the balance .baam has two fragment of adminstrator in the future i believe he will be powerful enough to share his strenght with his allies.baam can speak things into existence sortaof.but he will have to be immensely powerful maybe even beyond zahard for it to be effective against fh .

another thing urek seemed unimpressed by hell joe saying that they ar pleny of people out FOD that can manipulate shinsu like HJ.but until now we have yet to meet someone as impressive like hell joe.white yama doom khell yas kalavan and evk and they are all in top 100-200 .urek spent a lot of time discovering the tower so he must have all sort of people.i wonder who are they elders workshop anciient warriros like the onee trapped in eob?
Hell joe seems more impressive than kallavan tho
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
I thought she said something similar, albeit vague, directly to Baam back in early S2.



I'd forgotten about that kid, who really does look like Sowo. If that is her, the mysteries only deepen—especially since the "FUG elder logo" and Sowo's wings appear to be identical.
Hwa Ryun been calling Baam her god since day 1, and she has been the guide for multiple FUG members including Jinsung Ha. I mean she's a guide, if she was really threatened she could of guided FUG to its doom already!

That was definitely Sowo as a child. The leader of that side of the wall immediately recognized her and she was soo familiar with Dowon upon her awakening, even though Sowo was not a part of HG before the heroes were sealed.

Yes, a lot of questions... Cha told Baam the backstory about those flower nations and something about Cha himself being a descendant of the 1st people or whatever. I wish we were provided those details but oh well.
 

Turtle hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
3,448
Age
27
Country
France
i just reread FOD arc and it was mentioned that hell joe granted his followers powers.we know administrator can grant weapons and special power although with limits so to keep the balance .baam has two fragment of adminstrator in the future i believe he will be powerful enough to share his strenght with his allies.baam can speak things into existence sortaof.but he will have to be immensely powerful maybe even beyond zahard for it to be effective against fh .

another thing urek seemed unimpressed by hell joe saying that they ar pleny of people out FOD that can manipulate shinsu like HJ.but until now we have yet to meet someone as impressive like hell joe.white yama doom khell yas kalavan and evk and they are all in top 100-200 .urek spent a lot of time discovering the tower so he must have all sort of people.i wonder who are they elders workshop anciient warriros like the onee trapped in eob?
You misuunderstood . No ability is better than the one that strip you of your shinsoo .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't get why people would whant someone like Kallavan to be with Baam .
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
It is kind of funny how Baam is mimicking everyone's abilities to a degree 1)Burning of souls - White 2) Bow & arrow - Khell 3)Useless shield - Karaka ...

Yama's next!, I fully believe that Baam is going to learn full transformation from Yama!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just thought about this, but to everyone who thought Mas was going all out against Jinsung Ha you are wrong. She never used her Yellow May not saying she would of won though, but you cannot say she gave it her best effort without her strongest weapon.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Oh great Global Moderators role playing as King Zahard and the 10 families and control what people can and can’t debate about. We need a role playing Bam to defeat the moderators since he doesn’t have contract with the moderators in the thread.
But if someone is properly roleplaying Baam then they'll just do as they're told without question or complaint.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
She is talking about Zahard,
I'm aware. I was responding to a question which asked 'which of the princesses has daddy issues?' Which is why I was talking about their sort of Electra complex...

What makes you think that he teleported the cage close to himself? Why do that? Wouldn't it just explode and catch him in the explosion? I'm not actually saying that you are wrong, but I am saying that I don't see either the evidence or motivation for it.
Yeah, I think @cash2088 pointed it out already it seems. It's shown (the 'Dock' - needle launcher) being moved to Baam's location. I guess you thought I meant the entire Cage.

And yes, I do remember Yama's speech about not having a home to go back to, but I took that as more like saying "there is no running away, because there is nowhere to run to!" So after this, they will be without a central home -- unless of course, they take over the Nest. :). (Well, there are other locations with houndborn, such as the places they found Louie and Dengdeng, but at the moment, there is no way they would be considered central).

Not clear how big Mado's moving castle is, but it's pretty f**in big. It took in the Last Station and just sort of gobbled it up, if I understand correctly. So, at least temporarily, it could move all of them, but I doubt it would work well as a permanent home.
I think even you point out the nature of the Nest makes it difficult to defend as:

- it's position is known - compared to the location of the Cage which changed and was subject to only be reported on a need-to-know basis to maintain their privacy.

- would be specifically targeted by LPB FH and/or Zahard with a larger force. Neither want to lose the treasure trove, its contents, or the contraption that was made by Gong Bang - plus this overtly spits in their faces.

- is stationary - again, a downgrade from the Cage and a liability. The canine people have existed on the move and particularly now after war is breaking out require the ability to be mobile.



Compare that to Mado's ship:

- Even you agree it's sizable enough to accommodate a small city; comparable in size the to Cage most likely

- Ownership is non-issue as Mado himself is being forced to lick FUG's boots and has been beaten by Sowo/YHS

- it's mobile and

- it can cloak - two great assets for any small army, particularly the dog people who have come to associate with a nomad and clandestine lifestyle




So why do you think it wouldn't work well as something of permanence for the canine people? We don't even know if the Nest has the best accommodations so there are two possibilities with unknowns, but at least some things can be pointed out about them such as what's itemized above.
 

FoolishWisdom

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
223
Reaction score
282
Age
59
Country
United States
I'm aware. I was responding to a question which asked 'which of the princesses has daddy issues?' Which is why I was talking about their sort of Electra complex...



Yeah, I think @cash2088 pointed it out already it seems. It's shown (the 'Dock' - needle launcher) being moved to Baam's location. I guess you thought I meant the entire Cage.



I think even you point out the nature of the Nest makes it difficult to defend as:

- it's position is known - compared to the location of the Cage which changed and was subject to only be reported on a need-to-know basis to maintain their privacy.

- would be specifically targeted by LPB FH and/or Zahard with a larger force. Neither want to lose the treasure trove, its contents, or the contraption that was made by Gong Bang - plus this overtly spits in their faces.

- is stationary - again, a downgrade from the Cage and a liability. The canine people have existed on the move and particularly now after war is breaking out require the ability to be mobile.



Compare that to Mado's ship:

- Even you agree it's sizable enough to accommodate a small city; comparable in size the to Cage most likely

- Ownership is non-issue as Mado himself is being forced to lick FUG's boots and has been beaten by Sowo/YHS

- it's mobile and

- it can cloak - two great assets for any small army, particularly the dog people who have come to associate with a nomad and clandestine lifestyle




So why do you think it wouldn't work well as something of permanence for the canine people? We don't even know if the Nest has the best accommodations so there are two possibilities with unknowns, but at least some things can be pointed out about them such as what's itemized above.
Well, you're right in that for now, it can work quite well. But in the long term, taking over Mado's ship is going to cause extra friction. So sure, Mado might just be told to suck it up, but I am also sure that Mado is not without his own allies. Just doesn't seem like a very good path in the long term assuming that you might care at all about alliances.

And yes, there are some serious issues with attempting to take (and keep) the Nest, yet the idea is interesting enough that it might be made to work regardless.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
Won't anyone else comment on Lyboric's half smile face when looking at Bam's teleport?
Bump
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm aware. I was responding to a question which asked 'which of the princesses has daddy issues?' Which is why I was talking about their sort of Electra complex...



Yeah, I think @cash2088 pointed it out already it seems. It's shown (the 'Dock' - needle launcher) being moved to Baam's location. I guess you thought I meant the entire Cage.



I think even you point out the nature of the Nest makes it difficult to defend as:

- it's position is known - compared to the location of the Cage which changed and was subject to only be reported on a need-to-know basis to maintain their privacy.

- would be specifically targeted by LPB FH and/or Zahard with a larger force. Neither want to lose the treasure trove, its contents, or the contraption that was made by Gong Bang - plus this overtly spits in their faces.

- is stationary - again, a downgrade from the Cage and a liability. The canine people have existed on the move and particularly now after war is breaking out require the ability to be mobile.



Compare that to Mado's ship:

- Even you agree it's sizable enough to accommodate a small city; comparable in size the to Cage most likely

- Ownership is non-issue as Mado himself is being forced to lick FUG's boots and has been beaten by Sowo/YHS

- it's mobile and

- it can cloak - two great assets for any small army, particularly the dog people who have come to associate with a nomad and clandestine lifestyle




So why do you think it wouldn't work well as something of permanence for the canine people? We don't even know if the Nest has the best accommodations so there are two possibilities with unknowns, but at least some things can be pointed out about them such as what's itemized above.
I feel like Maschenny would screw anyone who she thought had a chance of killing her
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
They could just kill Mado at this point. Go and wake Seto and make him join the posse if he isn't up already. Mado was only good for his ship and connections anyways - and most of that seems to be revealed.

Though I'm not sure what became of that thorn fragment he had?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bump
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I feel like Maschenny would screw anyone who she thought had a chance of killing her
Mas reminds me of the chick from 'Gone Girl'. She's the kind of 'lady' that lets you go straight to butt stuff...
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
They could just kill Mado at this point. Go and wake Seto and make him join the posse if he isn't up already. Mado was only good for his ship and connections anyways - and most of that seems to be revealed.

Though I'm not sure what became of that thorn fragment he had?
Baam needs a 4th Horseman

We have

White - Death
War - Yama

Plague Famine
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They could just kill Mado at this point. Go and wake Seto and make him join the posse if he isn't up already. Mado was only good for his ship and connections anyways - and most of that seems to be revealed.

Though I'm not sure what became of that thorn fragment he had?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Mas reminds me of the chick from 'Gone Girl'. She's the kind of 'lady' that lets you go straight to butt stuff...
Do you think there's a traitor in the Zahad leadership atm
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Mule, had he been worth a shit and been a slayer, seemed like a good archetype for pestilence.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baam needs a 4th Horseman

We have

White - Death
War - Yama

Plague Famine
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Do you think there's a traitor in the Zahad leadership atm
I think everyone has moles everywhere. Certainly Gustang and I'd hope FUG but they have been incompetent. Maybe Macseth sells information as an info broker (he works with FUG too after all).
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
Mule, had he been worth a shit and been a slayer, seemed like a good archetype for pestilence.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I think everyone has moles everywhere. Certainly Gustang and I'd hope FUG but they have been incompetent. Maybe Macseth sells information as an info broker (he works with FUG too after all).
I think I will make my post about Dowon, but after seeing her exploits this chapter I gotta say she might become one of the strongest members of the team
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
FUG seemed to really have their shit together when it was YHS pulling the strings on 2F. I guess you have to give it to them that they operated in the open on one of if not THE most important floors that is used to identify threats to Zahard. But when it comes to battle...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think I will make my post about Dowon, but after seeing her exploits this chapter I gotta say she might become one of the strongest members of the team
You mean her holding back the explosion? And I thought she could teleport people...
 
Top