If you love a trashy thing, then it's really a treasure.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yea I'm not exactly across battle shounen either. What about Ohtaka (Magi, Orient)? I think she gets a place in this discussion.

CSM hasn't proved to be reliable over several years yet, so I'm not even thinking about it. Very good as it is though.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I had to do it @Nii my definitive, completely impartial, FGO character ranking tier list.

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I see that even you, who basically put all males seperately, decided to put Astolfo into A level. Interesting :3

Also putting Jeannes, Artorias and Sakuras all near the top level already proves your taste :nod Obviously I wouldn't put the Tamamos or Scathachs that highly, but I can see where you're coming from. Pretty good list, all things considered : D
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see that even you, who basically put all males seperately, decided to put Astolfo into A level. Interesting :3

Also putting Jeannes, Artorias and Sakuras all near the top level already proves your taste :nod Obviously I wouldn't put the Tamamos or Scathachs that highly, but I don't see any, but I can see where you're coming from. Pretty good list, all things considered : D
We've been over this.

I would just like to say that Astolfo is not a trap.

I refuse to acknowledge or accept any reality where that is the case. Her voice actress is female. She looks female. She has no adams apple. And historic figures are gender swapped in Fate series all the time (i.e. Arthur and Moedred). So I don't care what anybody says. Unless I see a non-censored penis under no circumstances will I believe it.
If you thought I had changed my mind. You were incorrect.:amuse


My only real regrets are..

Kiyohime who maybe should be higher.
Wu Zetan who maybe should be higher.
Abigail who maybe should be higher.
Lancelot who maybe should be lower.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Headpat Moedred... lethal levels of cuteness.

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The internet picked a winner.






--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

...I posted in the "wrong thread"...

Well.
Nevermind.
Jammin should like this too.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was confused but not displeased. :amuse
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I saw someone describing FGO like this, do you agree Jammin?

I think it might be overselling it a bit. :D

Clearly, if it met that standard it would be the greatest form of entertainment known to man.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think it might be overselling it a bit. :D

Clearly, if it met that standard it would be the greatest form of entertainment known to man.
I like how your response can be interpreted in a lot of ways :amuse Lewds aside, and bc I forgot to mention it last time, I can definitely recommend reading Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. It's not as long as Stay Night, and it has a great mix if comedy/mindless fun and plot. Also swimsuits and fanservice, that's important too : D The whole VN is voiced as well, if you were worrying about that (I'm among the crowd who really prefers VNs with voices too).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like how your response can be interpreted in a lot of ways :amuse Lewds aside, and bc I forgot to mention it last time, I can definitely recommend reading Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. It's not as long as Stay Night, and it has a great mix if comedy/mindless fun and plot. Also swimsuits and fanservice, that's important too : D The whole VN is voiced as well, if you were worrying about that (I'm among the crowd who really prefers VNs with voices too).
To quote a certain upstanding gentleman... that is what I want to achieve with every post.

And the Ataraxia that's probably not going to happen at this point. With all the great entertainment out there you really have to prioritize a bit. Like I want to play the FF7 Remake but it's going to be quite a while before I get there. I got Persona Royal sitting here. I have half a dozen steam games I'm committed to. FGO is sort of my visual novel fix in a lot of ways. And by the time I get all that cleared I know there will be a pile of other things waiting for me. Such as..


So it's probably something I won't, realistically, revisit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
To quote a certain upstanding gentleman... that is what I want to achieve with every post.

And the Ataraxia that's probably not going to happen at this point. With all the great entertainment out there you really have to prioritize a bit. Like I want to play the FF7 Remake but it's going to be quite a while before I get there. I got Persona Royal sitting here. I have half a dozen steam games I'm committed to. FGO is sort of my visual novel fix in a lot of ways. And by the time I get all that cleared I know there will be a pile of other things waiting for me. Such as..


So it's probably something I won't, realistically, revisit.
What a shame :( I understand though, there's so much to play/read/watch out there, there's no choice but to prioritize. I still have Personal 5 Royal lying over here untouched, wanted a bit of a break before I start the next big game (and I know how long it already was from the original lol), but there's a bunch of others I wanna play, too. XB1 hits at the end of the month, so that prolly will be what I play next. Might try to squeeze Mafia 1 in there, got into the mood after I read it's going to get a remake :XD

As for Bloodlines 2, I really really hope they're going to do a good job. Already saw the new trailer and liked it for the most part, but I can also see why some people are sceptic. And this makes another one where I really wanna replay Bloodlines 1 before 2 hits haha.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What a shame :( I understand though, there's so much to play/read/watch out there, there's no choice but to prioritize. I still have Personal 5 Royal lying over here untouched, wanted a bit of a break before I start the next big game (and I know how long it already was from the original lol), but there's a bunch of others I wanna play, too. XB1 hits at the end of the month, so that prolly will be what I play next. Might try to squeeze Mafia 1 in there, got into the mood after I read it's going to get a remake :XD

As for Bloodlines 2, I really really hope they're going to do a good job. Already saw the new trailer and liked it for the most part, but I can also see why some people are sceptic. And this makes another one where I really wanna replay Bloodlines 1 before 2 hits haha.
I have almost complete faith in Bloodlines 2 because of who is involved and watching interviews with people who are actually working on this thing. It reminds me almost of the interviews with Larian before Divinity Original Sin came out or Fraxis before X-Com. People who really just understand the game people want them to make and have a clear vision on how to make that game.

Sort of the opposite of Bioware during the run up to Inquisition, Andromeda, and Anthem. When they were touting all these features that no real fan of Bioware games cared about at all.

Anyway I think the odds that we're going to get something really special from that team is pretty high. Like, I think I'd bet on it being better than the original. That's my level of confidence.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't mention Bioware, it still hurts...

You sound really confident with Bloodlines 2 :o If you believe it's going to turn out well then I have more faith, too :blush I haven't been following the news on it lately, what's your idea of when it will come out?
 
Top