95
I hope you are doing fine, be well70
Otou-san
I'm a little busy these days. But, I'm still around o/


Was hoping for a 99 that would make things more fun, but it seems some can't wait lol. Kinda a waste, imo.W-w-wh-what? D-d-double kiss!!?
3
W-w-wh-what? D-d-double kiss!!?![]()
Guess without me having to spoil it, magi was already planning on doing it .Mhm. I though you did the 99 one or someone else, but damnit. Next time then. xD
Never be afraid to be beninjaed if you are one yourself.7
Didn't want to beninjaed , so went after 98. Next time, u can do it.
Didn't want to miss fun to ruin lambastino chances, who always appears once count reaches 90.Never be afraid to be beninjaed if you are one yourself.
i n v i s i b l e s t a t u s
:3

Exactly. We do not believe you, just look at your face, how is that even trustable = >13 You probably wont believe me but me appearing near the 90s is pure coincidence![]()
