Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
36

You mean roasted empanadas? Yeah that are nice food indeed.
Yeah :sad
That was a tragedy, still TG (without :re) will remain a masterpiece.
Indeed, I agree to tht. Oh well, they did my girl ETO dirty in Re end. Btw, the volume was supposed to be released and such.Has it been out already ?
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
39
They made Eto into roasted empanades? Hm, sounds a bit right, even story wise. =3=
Indeed, a priest fed them to opposing cult for his clan's sake, but instead roasted empanades (ETO) had last laugh taking out the priest's cult, turning on the chef.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
43
Indeed, I agree to tht. Oh well, they did my girl ETO dirty in Re end. Btw, the volume was supposed to be released and such.Has it been out already ?
Eto's fate in :re was horrible, tho the plot itself lost quality in a freefall from the midway point onwards.
For the volume you mean the final volume of :re? Its been out for a long while now.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
44

Eto's fate in :re was horrible, tho the plot itself lost quality in a freefall from the midway point onwards.
For the volume you mean the final volume of :re? Its been out for a long while now.
For me, it was still tolerable up to Eto's death, after which the fall was drastic. At least, she got the last laugh, but nevertheless, looked ishida lost interest in his work,
Yeah, i meant tht. Is it worth reading ?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
45

Arata doko..

Tbh that was prolly the most disappointed thing ever. We never even have seen his true strength even through flashbacks.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But at least Kaneki got his happy ending. So wurf.
:kappa
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
47
44

For me, it was still tolerable up to Eto's death, after which the fall was drastic. At least, she got the last laugh, but nevertheless, looked ishida lost interest in his work,
Yeah, i meant tht. Is it worth reading ?
I didnt get to buy it, the collection stopped at V.10 for me :XD
I would say the greatest fall in quality happened in the Clown arc, from then on it was a shitfest.

Arata doko..

Tbh that was prolly the most disappointed thing ever. We never even have seen his true strength even through flashbacks.
I never cared about Arata that much tbh, he was basically kaneki's parallel with a bad end, my greatest disappointment would have been Itori tho (the barkeeper), such a wasted character.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
48

47


I didnt get to buy it, the collection stopped at V.10 for me :XD
I would say the greatest fall in quality happened in the Clown arc, from then on it was a shitfest.



I never cared about Arata that much tbh, he was basically kaneki's parallel with a bad end, my greatest disappointment would have been Itori tho (the barkeeper), such a wasted character.
Still it would have been interesting to see his abilities. Hyping characters, but in the end never do something about it lol.

Ah yeah, Itori is another one...

such wasted story telling. :/
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
49 maybe I didnt feel hyped about him cause I always believed him to be dead.
For the queen of wastes I would have to say Rize earns the prize tho lol
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
50

49 maybe I didnt feel hyped about him cause I always believed him to be dead.
For the queen of wastes I would have to say Rize earns the prize tho lol
Nah, when I said about his disappointment, I was disappointment we didn't see anything much through his flashback, as I stated early. Which is kinda lame in itself.

That, I agree with lmao. What a waste or character... tbh if you think about it, many are, which is quite a shame.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
52
50

Nah, when I said about his disappointment, I was disappointment we didn't see anything much through his flashback, as I stated early. Which is kinda lame in itself.

That, I agree with lmao. What a waste or character... tbh if you think about it, many are, which is quite a shame.
There was quite a bit through Touka and Yomo's flashbacks, tho I can see some expectations with the production of new armors in halfway through :re like "wtf hows there new Arata stuff when the man's dead"

And yeah, many characters were wasted,I cannot completely blame Ishida for it since there were so so many but some were outrageous. What I couldn't fathom was the bad development of key characters (OEK Kaneki was a joke, Mutsuki... ugh, Arima wont even mention it).
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
53

Arata doko..

Tbh that was prolly the most disappointed thing ever. We never even have seen his true strength even through flashbacks.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But at least Kaneki got his happy ending. So wurf.
:kappa
Indeed KEN got his happy end and it was same story again with CCG getting renamed to some god awful thing basically things continuing with new protgs and antgs.

I didnt get to buy it, the collection stopped at V.10 for me :XD
I would say the greatest fall in quality happened in the Clown arc, from then on it was a shitfest.



I never cared about Arata that much tbh, he was basically kaneki's parallel with a bad end, my greatest disappointment would have been Itori tho (the barkeeper), such a wasted character.
Oh yeah, itori..She had so much potential , but was reduced to peacemaker , who couldn't decide and take side .

Still it would have been interesting to see his abilities. Hyping characters, but in the end never do something about it lol.

Ah yeah, Itori is another one...

such wasted story telling. :/
A person reading TG when jumps into Re, he feels he is reading some different work by different author all together.
maybe I didnt feel hyped about him cause I always believed him to be dead.
For the queen of wastes I would have to say Rize earns the prize tho lol
So, what happened to her ? Brain dead and body still making those nomu alike characters.She basically was just jumped from one place to another without any concrete thing to with her character. A huge disappointment.

Nah, when I said about his disappointment, I was disappointment we didn't see anything much through his flashback, as I stated early. Which is kinda lame in itself.

That, I agree with lmao. What a waste or character... tbh if you think about it, many are, which is quite a shame.
52


There was quite a bit through Touka and Yomo's flashbacks, tho I can see some expectations with the production of new armors in halfway through :re like "wtf hows there new Arata stuff when the man's dead"

And yeah, many characters were wasted,I cannot completely blame Ishida for it since there were so so many but some were outrageous. What I couldn't fathom was the bad development of key characters (OEK Kaneki was a joke, Mutsuki... ugh, Arima wont even mention it).
Include original OEK in there.....what was the purpose of bringing the entire underground city and all those stuffs when u can't even give proper flashback to events or the history of the previous OEK ?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
54
 
Top