Ichiya's smile would have August calling him DaddyAugust would make anyone his bitch and that's a fact.
Ichiya's smile would have August calling him DaddyAugust would make anyone his bitch and that's a fact.
Most just lost due to plot force, PIS, and asspulls. The top 2 S12s had to kill themselves.... People tend to forget this where Erza and Natsu were so drunk on PoF that they literally just started smacking down enemies who would oneshot them under normal circumstances aka good writing. They were so underprepared for Alvarez that characters just started to will their asspulls into existence lol.The only reason Fairy Tail even beat the Spriggans was because they had a great advantage in almost every fight, except for Wahl.
Ajeel: Erza had wind and water and nakatani armor, and had the Jupiter cannon as help. If it was Gajeel instead he would've gotten destroyed.
Dimaria: Ultear from another dimension (the most random thing) to counter time stop and Chelia god slaying magic AND third origin.
Jacob: Natsu, Happy, and Lucy happened to dodge Transport and then Happy blocked Jacob's hands.
Brandish: Super lazy, and was friends with the main cast.
Wahl: Laxus is just strong lol so no advantage
Bradman: Levy used holy magic and Gajeel could damage Bradman ONLY because of dragon force
Irene: Wendy enchanted ds magic into Erzas swords, Irene let Erza get a hit on her head, and Irene killed herself.
August: Cana let Gildarts find his weakness and he had a prosthetic arm. Also August kills himself after taking no damage. :/
Neinhart: Erza is Erza so the replicas get scared. Wouldnt really say they had an advantage here other than Neinhart having no defense.
Larcade: He fought the only guy who could actually eat Pleasure magic and Rogue gave him a huge boost to resist RIP.
Invel: Fought the only ice mage who was a slayer and gave Gray a rage boost.
God Serena: He's op and no one got to fight him because he got one shot by Acno.
If the Spriggans had fought different Fairy Tail members, I have no doubt they would've easily won the war.
Cause that legit seemed like a hyperbole lmaoAlso, bruh you say you haven't been that active but then also go and say I dOn'T tHiNk He SaId ThAt, lmao
Kinda disappointed you didn't trust me, lol
![]()
You said Elfman will surpass August. Stfu lmaoI meant exactly what I said. Laxus was able to match every one of those combatants powerhouse, in the arc they were shown. Gajeel made it clear he would wreck Phantom. It took 2 Slayers in concert to beat him. His power is what let Natsu get a victory, and he was still able to step in and save Natsu and set off the FT combo that beats Hades in the end after tanking his blast with no damn magic. He beat Jura, an he 1 shot the Demon Gate with the best durability (and was able to match and kill him on his fucking death bed) but he couldn’t touch Mard? Oh ok. He’s stronger than Erza and could match any feat she has from Alvarez, we’ve been shown several times he has the highest AP out of their FT generation. None of what I said is BS or far fetched.![]()
My dude, Hades wasn't being serious with Laxus. He wanted to play around for a while, because that's Hades' character.I meant exactly what I said. Laxus was able to match every one of those combatants powerhouse, in the arc they were shown. Gajeel made it clear he would wreck Phantom. It took 2 Slayers in concert to beat him. His power is what let Natsu get a victory, and he was still able to step in and save Natsu and set off the FT combo that beats Hades in the end after tanking his blast with no damn magic. He beat Jura, an he 1 shot the Demon Gate with the best durability (and was able to match and kill him on his fucking death bed) but he couldn’t touch Mard? Oh ok. He’s stronger than Erza and could match any feat she has from Alvarez, we’ve been shown several times he has the highest AP out of their FT generation. None of what I said is BS or far fetched.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Apart from Ajeel, these Spriggans can also beat her.There's no average S12 who can defeat Erza apart from Ajeel , let alone finish the fight in one blow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
heheGildarts would've slapped MG don't @me
Up until Alvarez, Gildarts was in a league of his own and even now, aside from Natsu and his DF + FDK overkill, he's still top dawg.hehe
This is the reason why I'm not on here as much loli said that to him 100 times and didn't work just like @MUIMadara said he thinks elfman surpassed august so what's the point of debating him
I don't disagree lol. I replied cause you said "don't @me"Up until Alvarez, Gildarts was in a league of his own and even now, aside from Natsu and his DF + FDK overkill, he's still top dawg.
Only ppl to give him a fight would be Natsu, Laxus and Erza.
Everyone else get's mid diffed.
No way. With RL it's a high diff. Erza is also a high diff.IMO, Gildarts would still mid diff Laxus, and low-mid Erza. DF Natsu of course stomps
I didn't say Elfman is stronger than August or said you did.I'll make time for GM when I get off work as for Madara. Stop misquoting me to gain sympathy. I said I expect all the S class images to surpass August before the series is all said and done, Elfman included. Not Elfman is stronger than august now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You said Elfman will surpass August. Stfu lmao
Erza was already injured after her fight with Ajeel , Azuma even remarked that. Full power Erza will beat him.Agreed with your comment except this:
Apart from Ajeel, these Spriggans can also beat her.
-Neinhart did beat Erza fair and square.
-Erza can't harm Bradman, the guy is too haxxy.
-Invel will insta freeze her (as he did against Natsu), and can just chop off her head if he wishes to.
If the "average S12" includes these guys:
-God Serena will mid diff her.
-Larcade floored Gildarts and Laxus, he will low diff her
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hehe
You forgot demaria and brandishAgreed with your comment except this:
Apart from Ajeel, these Spriggans can also beat her.
-Neinhart did beat Erza fair and square.
-Erza can't harm Bradman, the guy is too haxxy.
-Invel will insta freeze her (as he did against Natsu), and can just chop off her head if he wishes to.
If the "average S12" includes these guys:
-God Serena will mid diff her.
-Larcade floored Gildarts and Laxus, he will low diff her
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hehe
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That is VERY unlikely in my opinion, I doubt even one would surpass him.I'll make time for GM when I get off work as for Madara. Stop misquoting me to gain sympathy. I said I expect all the S class images to surpass August before the series is all said and done, Elfman included. Not Elfman is stronger than august now.
If timestop and organ burst works on Erza, then they no diff her. Else, they get rektYou forgot demaria and brandish
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That is VERY unlikely in my opinion, I doubt even one would surpass him.
If they work on Erza then gah damn. They work on everyone equal and below her.If timestop and organ burst works on Erza, then they no diff her. Else, they get rekt

Worst lmao. I'm really conflicted who's more BS - Wendy or Plotza? I guess Wendy cause she goes around countering mages 1000 tiers above her.Lmao, if needed, Erza can overwhelm Time Stop and organ Burst.
I can already picture it:
Dimaria freezing Erza then proceeding to behead her, only for Erza's sword to counter. "But how ? Her time was frozen ? " And Erza to say "For my nakama, I will cut through time itself" Also having one of her eyes closed and saying "Somehow me having one fake eye made me more resistant. That and especially the light of my family"
![]()