Hwa Ryun really annoys me sometimes. Her ability is way too strong and she isn't even a Ranker.
We don't know what Prime white or Double Thorned Baam are capable ofWe have yet to see the Real Monster Mas and an ignited Yellow May! Prime White doesn’t compare, Madd Raviolic trembled from Mas’ threat.
Baams side is planning to teletransport out of there. So things won t go that well for them...Baam's side has such a good line up right now. I get the feeling Kalla won't die here. RoZA have to lose here and at least 1 CC will die. Lyb? Yas?
Sui's break is well deserved. It's an okay place in the story as well. We're moving into the second stage, so it's not like a cliffhanger or anything. Perfect really.
I agree I don’t think she wants Baam dead. I believe her current goal is Adori, and anyone else that can give her a thrilling fight.I think she is going to help evanlhell destroy the hidden place. It doesn t make sense that she would let baam's side die.
I would be very worried if I was that branch leader. He is going to die...
More than adori. She wants chaos and is curious about what is hidden in the nest.I agree I don’t think she wants Baam dead. I believe her current goal is Adori, and anyone else that can give her a thrilling fight.
Same can be said for Mas, she asking for chaos b/c she is fully capable of standing her own. And please White’s growth is no where in comparison to Baam’sWe don't know what Prime white or Double Thorned Baam are capable of
Both are going to get stronger as more people die as well
It makes no sense for Maschenny to fight Adori. She wants thrilling battles and facing Adori would not make things enjoyable when both are part of Zahard's army, she would be killed quickly by the army. Thanks to Jinsung being hostage the war has been ignited. Kallavan, Dowon, Cha, Yama, White she has plenty of good opponents to fight. Fighting FUG is good enough.I agree I don’t think she wants Baam dead. I believe her current goal is Adori, and anyone else that can give her a thrilling fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not really, since they will want to retaliate.More than adori. She wants chaos and is curious about what is hidden in the nest.
It is just too convenient that she is going to a place where she can save baam's side and steal stuff...
Don t forget, if Baam dies and jinsung is put in the nest her new wave of chaos is over...
Or him and Lyb are just real monsters much stronger than kalla and Yama.The secret Lepavuv revealed to Evankhell must be the reason why Yasratcha is so confident.
Honeslty I think it would be too much but we'll see. And it's not like they are the only HR here.Or him and Lyb are just real monsters much stronger than kalla and Yama.
Who will retaliate?It makes no sense for Maschenny to fight Adori. She wants thrilling battles and facing Adori would not make things enjoyable when both are part of Zahard's army, she would be killed quickly by the army. Thanks to Jinsung being hostage the war has been ignited. Kallavan, Dowon, Cha, Yama, White she has plenty of good opponents to fight. Fighting FUG is good enough.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not really, since they will want to retaliate.

Made no sense when she wanted to fight Jahad in the data world stating that it was her ultimate dream, which may hold true with the real Mas.It makes no sense for Maschenny to fight Adori. She wants thrilling battles and facing Adori would not make things enjoyable when both are part of Zahard's army, she would be killed quickly by the army. Thanks to Jinsung being hostage the war has been ignited. Kallavan, Dowon, Cha, Yama, White she has plenty of good opponents to fight. Fighting FUG is good enough.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not really, since they will want to retaliate.
Yama, kalla, Sophia, white. Even without adding more helpers these 4 should destroy yas and Lyb if they aren t monsters. I Don t think it even makes sense to fight...Honeslty I think it would be too much but we'll see. And it's not like they are the only HR here.
Actually it make sense , it just show that people don't understand Kallavan character well .Ehh lost all respect for kallavan..jahad decides to get rid of your whole squad and your goal is to get back a position of power...so you can continue taking jahads orders?make it make sense
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also evank defo gonna die
What worked in the DW can't work here. She wants thrilling battles. Both FUG and Zahard's army have strong fighters. Why would she, as a Zahard's soldier go to Adori when she lives in an environment where she meets plenty of Zahard's soldiers? She can keep working as a Zahard soldier and fight strong opponents from FUG and more continuously. Adori is just one person, FUG has plenty of fighters she can kill and it also helps her career.Made no sense when she wanted to fight Jahad in the data world stating that it was her ultimate dream, which may hold true with the real Mas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The war already started, if they were to lose Baam and Jinsung they wouldn't calm down. FUG has done some of the craziest things in this series.Who will retaliate?
The people from fug that had to be forced to participate now?
People are just too afraid of the army. Chaos needs fug to win this battle