Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

Kallavan will...

  • kill Lyborick and take his place

  • be killed by Lyborick

  • be killed by someone else

  • join Wolhaiksong

  • join FUG

  • None of the above will happen


Results are only viewable after voting.

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
The tall person is Sophia, apparently. The five people inside the dog needle are: 2x twins, Augusgus, Mule and Sophia. 5 already.
Sofia was in the middle. There's a tall entity to our left, her right.

We didn't get the twins right when we got the shadow page either. On our right was obviously Love and Gus.

On our left was what looked like two people. One is very tall. If the twins are not the other person we haven't seen besides the tall one (again, Sofia is in the middle) then they weren't even in that pic and it wasn't a completely inclusive shot of everyone in the thorn.
 

projectX

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
284
Reaction score
218
Age
37
Country
Bulgaria
Hope SIU is ok soon.He needs to fully recover.

I read all the coments and my opinion for this fight is that Zahard side have some hidden fighters in the Nest and they will appear after we see Yasrathha and Lyv defeated.What I remamber Zahard sealed some of the heroes but he sealed and some of his best fighters too.So what if 1 or 2 of them are in the Nest?Some of the strongest warriors are hard to control because they are wild Berserks.

May be Evanknell know them after the sniper told her and she is afraid from this people to appear on the battlefied.Some old legends that make you tremble in fear.
 
Last edited:

lianecel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
1,347
Age
29
Country
Indonesia
Hwaryun 100 times more useful than sowo in this battle, useless high ranker
 

Epic_Rider

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,832
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
- Hope Sofia is a disgruntled Tperie, but it wouldn't matter if not. Yes, yes, 'but SIU didn't say she was already' even though we don't have her backstory...
That'd be nice since we haven't seen a Tu Perie yet, but considering that people like Jinsung and Yura who hate their families still carry the name she probably isn't one.

Hwaryun 100 times more useful than sowo in this battle, useless high ranker
Speaking of her, why is it that she has so much trouble using her ability when Baam is around, but we haven't seen Evan or Hwaryun experience the same symptoms?
 
Last edited:

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
That'd be nice since we haven't seen a Tu Perie yet, but considering that people like Jinsung and Yura who hate their families still carry the name she probably isn't one.



Speaking of her, why is it that she has so much trouble using her ability when Baam is around, but we haven't seen Evan or Hwaryun experience the same symptoms?
My thoughts exactly. It's a theme in FUG to not like the patriarch/matriarch for some personal reasons.

Re: name I just don't agree. I think SIU keeps family names in reserve for reveals, but that's just me. He hasn't revealed Androssi's family name but says he will. Other princesses have no 10GF names, yet we know they still come from good stock so they should have SOME family name (if even an important non-10GF lineage). Adori is a nickname. So clearly there's some wiggle room in not having a formal name always announced with their cameo.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
- EVK is more S&M than ever, lol wow

- Hope Sofia is a disgruntled Tperie, but it wouldn't matter if not. Yes, yes, 'but SIU didn't say she was already' even though we don't have her backstory...

- Games have been missing. Figures the 'cat' can restart them. I guess the hostages will be used to make FUG side comply

- I thought the secret to the Nest could have been a warp gate last chapter. But, I'm starting to think that - after seeing mobile 'bowls' - it is something to do with the LPB FH's favorite animals. Something that creates a bowl for the entire area behind the final wall. Thus all those giant creatures can be released at once. Also, because of EVK's specific involvement it may even be some native ones or native one DD's that have been trapped - because you know that 'Bill' aka LPBFH would just loveeeee to have some of those creatures as pets and they were subjugated all the same. It's the only themed thing that makes sense for me at the point. The other alternative is something that activates a black hole since the crystal has super-dense gravity properties. Both, once released, would be impossible to fight against. However, both could be avoided if the mechanism is destroyed.

- Twins, their attitude, their power so far... lame.

- Mas' smile once leaving the meeting def means she's up to something the other two wouldn't like or appreciate.



I think the captain is just that, the captain and the one we've seen already. BUT. I wouldn't be surprised if Mas hadn't met him before (where she got her ancient books and info?) and is secretly allied with him.



Someone very tall from the looks of it.
A warp gate allowing the LPBFH to show up would fit every description of dread here right?

All three of them are rat bastards in their own ways

Pretty sure it was just an odd angle of Sofia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My thoughts exactly. It's a theme in FUG to not like the patriarch/matriarch for some personal reasons.

Re: name I just don't agree. I think SIU keeps family names in reserve for reveals, but that's just me. He hasn't revealed Androssi's family name but says he will. Other princesses have no 10GF names, yet we know they still come from good stock so they should have SOME family name (if even an important non-10GF lineage). Adori is a nickname. So clearly there's some wiggle room in not having a formal name always announced with their cameo.
Like would any of us REALLY be shocked if Dowon's mom was like a Eurasia?
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
A warp gate allowing the LPBFH to show up would fit every description of dread here right?
I suggested that last chapter (first to do so I believe). But... I think any FH is gonna already have warp capabilities and/or a capital ship that can. So that seems redundant to me.

All three of them are rat bastards in their own ways
Not sure who you mean?

Pretty sure it was just an odd angle of Sofia
Sophia is dead center. It's a hooded, diminutive, vaguely feminine silhouette that we see there. Which coincides with what we've seen with her in the previous chapters' cameo and even now. So who's the tall person?

I wasn't the one to suggest it was her, but I was certainly a lot more on-board once I saw what looked like 5 figures and the middle one hooded.

Like would any of us REALLY be shocked if Dowon's mom was like a Eurasia?
I'm still holding out this is more than just a possibility.
 

Epic_Rider

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,832
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
My thoughts exactly. It's a theme in FUG to not like the patriarch/matriarch for some personal reasons.

Re: name I just don't agree. I think SIU keeps family names in reserve for reveals, but that's just me. He hasn't revealed Androssi's family name but says he will. Other princesses have no 10GF names, yet we know they still come from good stock so they should have SOME family name (if even an important non-10GF lineage). Adori is a nickname. So clearly there's some wiggle room in not having a formal name always announced with their cameo.
SIU hides names when it's a plot point, like with Irure and Androssi. I don't see any reason why he would need to do that with Sophia, unless it's going to be important in the future, which I doubt.

Like would any of us REALLY be shocked if Dowon's mom was like a Eurasia?
I'm still holding out this is more than just a possibility.
Does every Wave Controller really need to be a Eurasia? Dowon has imply inherited her own type of Shinsu control skill, something that likely existed before Blossom came into the Tower.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
SIU hides names when it's a plot point, like with Irure and Androssi. I don't see any reason why he would need to do that with Sophia, unless it's going to be important in the future, which I doubt.
You kind of make my point though - we don't know if it is or isn't going to be important in the future.




Does every Wave Controller really need to be a Eurasia? Dowon has imply inherited her own type of Shinsu control skill, something that likely existed before Blossom came into the Tower.
This isn't the place, but

a) strong enough to take on DD
b) pink theme, Eurasia herself has a shrimp theme (pink)
c) hair color undeniable
d) WC
e) flower theme - Eurasia dresses 'loud' and 'blossom' is in her name

So, it's not *just* that she's a WC.

re: 'when Blossom came in the tower' - when exactly was that? Pre-genesis, and genesis too, could have taken thousands of years each. Plus, SIU said that it's at least 20k years since the empire was founded. Of course we're talking genesis times, but that leaves a LOT of room for shit to happen pre/during genesis.
 

divica

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2020
Messages
94
Reaction score
36
Age
35
Country
Portugal
Speaking of her, why is it that she has so much trouble using her ability when Baam is around, but we haven't seen Evan or Hwaryun experience the same symptoms?
That is a very good point.
I would say that Evan experienced something to be able to use his power near jahad because he is a guide on jahad's side.

In regards to hwaryun she seems to be a very special exitance. Despite being a regular she has connections everywhere and seemed to be important to her clan in the floor of death. Even the fact that she appeared in the test floor when Baam did is weird...
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
SIU hides names when it's a plot point, like with Irure and Androssi. I don't see any reason why he would need to do that with Sophia, unless it's going to be important in the future, which I doubt.





Does every Wave Controller really need to be a Eurasia? Dowon has imply inherited her own type of Shinsu control skill, something that likely existed before Blossom came into the Tower.
Dowon was turning back the explosion of the exploding ship. The only one who was doing anything comparable was Baam with his Soul Arrow (sorta)

She's quite honestly the most talented WC we've seen thus far and we've seen fucking Baam

If her mother/grandmother was Blossom, that'd explain some of it
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Why do red witches generally side with FUG though? I think due to the witch theme, they were/are students of Arlen the OG witch of the tower. Would explain.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
This isn't really the thread for it, but I want this to get attention

SIU has added close to 15 new panels for the free release chapter today

Please check it out and like the chapter

 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Dowon was turning back the explosion of the exploding ship. The only one who was doing anything comparable was Baam with his Soul Arrow (sorta)

She's quite honestly the most talented WC we've seen thus far and we've seen fucking Baam

If her mother/grandmother was Blossom, that'd explain some of it
Yup, pretty much this.

And alllll the other things that would be seen as hints to her heritage if she simply had 'Eurasia' in her name.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This isn't really the thread for it, but I want this to get attention

SIU has added close to 15 new panels for the free release chapter today

Please check it out and like the chapter

OMG confirmed Dowon is Eurasian!
 

divica

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2020
Messages
94
Reaction score
36
Age
35
Country
Portugal
This isn't really the thread for it, but I want this to get attention

SIU has added close to 15 new panels for the free release chapter today

Please check it out and like the chapter

Are you talking about the weird ad at the end?
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
Yup, pretty much this.

And alllll the other things that would be seen as hints to her heritage if she simply had 'Eurasia' in her name.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



OMG confirmed Dowon is Eurasian!
I figure she's gonna be Baam's next mentor till he gets to Byak
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Are you talking about the weird ad at the end?
Nope, there's just more transition panels that explain stuff better. Compare it to the raw if you want, you'll see the diff
 

divica

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2020
Messages
94
Reaction score
36
Age
35
Country
Portugal
I figure she's gonna be Baam's next mentor till he gets to Byak
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Nope, there's just more transition panels that explain stuff better. Compare it to the raw if you want, you'll see the diff
I didn t notice anything...

And Baam doesn t need a new wc teacher. He has hansung and Evankhell.

next he will have cha to Learn to use black shinsu. That is what he is missing the most
 
Last edited:

sayan pal

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2018
Messages
200
Reaction score
46
Age
30
Country
India
Raw from Jay:


From Ivan:


Chapter starts with Flashback, Kallavan talking to Karaka and baam

Evankhell new outfit

Mas, Lyb, and Yas are talking about the change in balance of power

Love vs Fucile

Maschenny is smiling about something (to herself?)

Twins enter the battlefield

Another flashback between Hwa and Sofia

5th Squadron attacks Baam, but Kallavan appears to stop it & attacks the 5th

Translation from Adio: https://discord.gg/zM7Vkra - Discord link

Baam: "I will go to the next wall and kill the new Fourth Army Commander"... do you really mean it?

Kallavan: Yes. I will cross the wall and kill the Fourth Army Corps Commander to take back my place. Your goal is to cross over to the next wall as well, so I believe we have a common interest; let us work together for a moment.

Karaka: Kallavan, how will I trust you?

Kallavan: Your goal is to save Ha Jinsung, no? Even after I take my seat back, I will hold fire until you retrieve Ha Jinsung. You have my word. If I fought the 4th Army commander for you, it wouldn't be too bad for you, no?

Baam: What do we do?

Karaka: Welll....

Yu Hansung: Let's do it.

Baam: But Mr. Yu Hansung! He is the reason why our master was captured in the first place!

Yu Hansung: It would cost us too much if we fought Kallavan here and then crossed the walls. The best option for us right now is to minimize any damage we can. Our priority is saving Ha Jinsung, right?

Baam: But...

Yu Hansung: Of course, we will have you take the lead in the attack on the next wall. And you will be responsible for taking down all of the new Fourth Corps. We still can't trust you with our rear.

Kallavan: Accepted. We prefer it that way as well. Also. Irregular. Don't worry. This is only a happenstance alignment. I will never again ally with you. Your anger towards me won't disappear from this, so don't worry. You and I are eternal enemies. We will fight again one day.

???: Lady Evankhell, are you really going to take the sniper with you?

Evankhell: Yes. She will help us.

???: But the 4th Army Corps alone is worrisome enough.

Evankhell: Don't. I will keep her by my side. (If the sniper is right and there is such a place in the nest, there is no chance of victory for us. But if the others knew, everyone would panic. They may even give up the battle entirely... that means it's up to me to destroy it...)

Tower of God 52F - The Second Wall -02

Maschenny: The First Wall has been breached. The Fourth Army Corps has fallen, and all enemy High Rankers survived. This is beyond a doubt the worst possible scenario, Army Commander Lybolic. How will you make up for this mistake?

Lybolic: ... Princess, the goal of me and central command was the complete decimation of the old Fourth Army Corps in the first place, so it can hardly be called a mistake. If this comes to harm us down the line I will take full responsibility for it. The new 4th Corps is on stand by, so please do not worry.

Maschenny: Aye aye, sir. (Always so confident. Did he take some confidence pills or something?)

Yasracia: Heyhey enough of that. What do you mean full responsibility. The net wall is under my command, have you forgotten? I want you to cooperate with me in a little game we've prepared.

Lybolic: ... a game?

Yasracia: Yes. Princess, we've all gathered here, but I believe each of us have their own interests in mind. It won't be easy to defend against them anyway, so I prepared a little game so that each of us can fight a worthy opponent. So please, look forward to the games. It will be fun.

Maschenny: I will head to the central crystal with the branch head, so I will leave the commanding authority to Army Commander Yasracia and I'll take his call. This campaign had two Army Commanders gather on the condition that each wall will be under their own commander's full authority. Do as you want, 5th Army Commander. It only befit your authority.

Yasracia: Thank you, Princess.

Maschenny: Also, Commander Lybolic. I work with you under request of the Lo Po Bia main family and central command, but please refrain from acting out on your own in the future. If that's settled, let's move. If we allow their advance any further, we will shame the name of the RoZA. We have two whole Army Corps ehre, we cannot let them survive for longer. I hope you will end this here.

Lybolic: As you will.

[The Second Wall Front] Mule Love: I can't keep this up against a High Ranker..!!

Augusgus: (It'll be hard for Love to do his thing alone. Neither can I move from here. I need to protect the thing behind me in the giant needle, the teleporter that will get us all out of here once this battle is over. I have to protect it at all costs.) Still, I want to destroy those pesky-looking walls.

??? x2: We will do it.

Augusgus: Ahh... You decided to come out?

[Students of Sofia Tan, Wave Controllers of the Seolhyangwon/The Fragrant Snow School/雪香院, Namo & Sola]

Augusgus: I heard you came out despite everyone else looking to avoid it. Be careful here. Even for rankers, this place is very dangerous.

Sola: Don't worry, it is an honor to serve the Slayers. (Smile!)

Namo: What do you mean honor, didn't you want to get noticed by the higher ups so we can get out of the Seolhyangwon and become successful? (You said you were sick of all the other girls at Seolhyangwon...)

Sola: (You wanted to come along too! Something about a game you wanted to buy)

Namo: (You hypocrite)

Sola: Can you not talk about that out loud anyway? We need to at least for right now hold hands together. After all, our shinsoo is amplified when we hold hands.

Sola: Kek! They blocked it! (My first attack!)

Namo: They're not High Rankers for nothing... at this rate, won't we get logged out of life instead logging out of school? Sola: Can you just shut up for just a bit!! They're coming! Don't let go just because they're scary.

Namo: Says you.

Dowon: My Guide. The battle seems to have started, when can we go out?

Hwaryun: Wait just a bit. The main guns of the enemy have not gone off yet. We need to set up defenses at just the right time. When her Lighthouses are activated, that is our chance.

Fuschille: The enemy has no Lightbearers! Concentrate fire! Main gun! Fire!(edited)

[Sofia Tan Lighthouse Manipulation: Hexagonal Crystal]

Fuschille: How could this be? We didn't receive any reports of a Ranker-tier Light Bearer among the enemy in the first Wall.. Did they hide a Lightbearer in the Needle?

Khun: Hwaryun, what's going on? Why didn't you send out the Lightbearer earlier if we had one?!

Hwaryun: I knew that Baam was gong to take care of it. And this was her role from the beginning.

[Before coming into the Nest]

Hwaryun: Lady Sophia, does this mean you're going to help us directly?

Sophia: Yes. I want to see for myself his talent. A lot of my subordinates are against it so I can't bring too many fighters, but if that's fine count me in.

Hwaryun: You are always welcome, milady. Actually, there is a role I've been meaning to give you since the beginning. Help us escape from the battlefield safely. After we save Ha Jinsung from the Nest, we will use a warp device we're bringing to escape. You are a Lightbearer, so I hope that you can defend the warp device until the end.

Sophia: ... Understood. It sounds like you knew I was going to help along. How befitting a Guide. But with a Guide planning the getaway first, it seems this campaign won't be easy, will it?

Hwaryun: You're right. But we will still do our best.

[End flashback]

Hwaryun: If we lost Lady Sofia's lighthouses when that flagship exploded, everything was going to go up in smoke. So it's good that Baam took care of that for us. For a moment, it made me feel proud to actually Guide.

Khun: You... you have a heart of iron.

Hwaryun: Now! Go take the lead!

Haratcha: So you must be that famous Slayer Candidate! It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the Felines. Well, not all of us, but don't worry about that.

???: I don't see Lybolic.

Haratcha: Wait, this isn't a part of the plan...

Kallavan: Where is he hiding?

Haratcha: Former Corps Commander Kallavan! Why are you standing with the enemy!? Wait, you're a fucking company commander now, so I'ma call you what I want. Kallavan, are you betraying the army?!

Haratcha: Keuk! That son of a bitch...!!

Kendrick: How scary.

Kallavan: I don't want to fight anyone else. I just want the title of Corps Commander back. Bring me Lybolic. Or I will destroy the 5th Army Corps

Haratcha: You fucker!! You really wanna throw rank off to the side and fight me?!

Ha Satcha: Idiot, that's how you die! ???: ENOUGH! Do not anger him further!

Yasracia: You cannot face him.

Fuscille: Commander Yasracia!

Yasracia: Oh my, it seems that there's more people here than what I had planned. Well, it's fine. Looks like we are in need of some traffic control. ???: Yasracia detected on the other side of the walls!

Baam Yama Kalla: Yasracia!

Yasracia: Now~ Attention all self-proclaimed heroes that have gathered here today. To find the match each of you seek, we're going to play a little game.

---------------

Hello everyone, this is SIU.

Recently, my health has deteriorated to the point where I must take a hiatus from Tower of God. I am nothing but sorry that I have to take a leave in the middle of an arc. I will do my best during the hiatus to rest well and recover so that I can continue the story. Thank you always for cheering me on, and I hope to come back healthy and well. (Due to the circumstances I cannot give an official expected duration for the hiatus, so please hit the notification button to know when I will be back. It's this green button.) As always, thank you. I apologize deeply. SIU
where is the green button?
 
Top