Glad to see Neverland ending without an extended epilogue. This past arc has been a complete trainwreck for a series that had already been on a declining slope in quality, so I can at least feel relived that it's finally over. Wouldn't be shocked if the last chapter was Emma being found by people working at an orphanage with her vowing to help these kids and meet back up with the GFH and others.
Yuuna could be ending for this batch, but I could see it throwing in a few lighter chapters before the final sendoff, iirc it hasn't done the last few school mysteries. Haven't read this week's chapter so who knows. With the exceptions of Mash and Undead, I think you can make a case for any of the other newbies getting the axe, given that they have probably 3-6 weeks or so to wrap things up. Neverland, Mitama, Yozakura, Guardian, and Agravity make five series, so I'd say that's a big round. Neverland and Guardian are shoo-ins for ending, but 1-2 of Yuuna, Mitama, Yoza, and AG will probably survive for now then. Seeing as Jump is going to have only 7 series over two years old in the magazine by the end of the year (Assuming Haikyuu is over by then) it makes sense for Jump to try something big out.